What y'all niggas think of the game post-release? Trying to save up enough money to buy it

What y'all niggas think of the game post-release? Trying to save up enough money to buy it

Attached: 3598688-death-stranding-review-thumb-nologo.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7kyf1T_lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>crazy gook makes incomprehensible nonsense
>dumb faggots eat it up because "too deep 4 u"

Also the gameplay is shit

For the "Casual Gamer" this suck ass.
If you like Hideo Kojima and his type of games with weird ass lore and outlandish game-mechanics, you might have an OK time.
I suggest looking at the first 30-60 mins of gameplay, because you're not getting anything but that through the entire game.

20 hrs plus
second area
need moar roads
10/10 goty
therapeutic gaming

Literal waste of money/14

>20 hours
>GOTY

pick one and only one

clearly this faggot hasnt even attempted to enjoy this game

the games fun op, its more of a story than a traditional video game though.. dont expect to be playing call of duty, like i said its a story

why is that so incomprehensible for people? a video game being story driven and not reliant on gameplay?

because its a game

you play games, gameplay is everything

story isnt even required

>video GAME
are you stupid?

Save your money, I put 50 hours into and finally beat it today. All I can say is, VERY monotonous gameplay, little to no action, very repetative. Graphics look stunning and it has a fantastic story. Save your money and just watch a playthrough, it's not worth dropping the cash on a UPS Simulator.

>VIDEO game
are you stupid?

go back to yelling at your monitors til your mom busts in the room and cries about how you wont get a job

Because that would be called a visual novel. Games are usually driven by, you know, gameplay?

i didnt say it had no gameplay you incel

i said its story driven and not gameplay reliant... of course it has gameplay

tell that to DOOM gamers

also:

>history in a game is very important unless you like minecraft or or shooting like an idiot

honestly its just pretentious bs and instead of riveting or even fun gameplay, you get a too serious for its own good story that some morons think is deep but is actually pretty surface level nonsense (nonsense in the sense of basic, not incoherent). if you want a game, buy caca booty modern welfare reshoot, if you want a game and story buy outer worlds, if you want this crap "game", by all means have at it but if you're a sensible adult you wouldn't even contemplate wasting your money on it

a visually interactive game you absolute ninny

a moving picture you absolute nigger

im sorry that game didnt connect with you the way it has with some people.. not everyone can relate to every story

no you inbred moron, that's a movie

no that’s just a video

The one time IGN and the majority of review sites can come to a consensus and are 100% correct. Every weeb will say this is a revolutionary game of our time when on reality it's medicore as best, gameplay is awful, mechanics are awful, timefall aspect is cool, building is ok. Story is the only thing holding this game together. It's a soft 4/10 honestly. It's a 50 hour fetch quest. Didn't like the first 10 hours of gameplay? Doesn't matter, it won't change for the next 40. it's. All. The. Same. Shit. Then a two hour ending

I wouldn't say the entire game there is way more later on in the game. Not only what you see in the first 30-60 min

connecting with a game's story means fuck all if the game is shite. I pay 66.79 for a game, not an interactive movie; that's why the order 1886 was lambasted, because it was more story than game

Way more later on? What game were you playing because it wasn't Death Stranding. The first 5 hours of gameplay are the exact same as the last 5 hours.

then look into what youre buying first before you do so, dont give into hype and then complain about your purchase.

especially it being a non competitive single player game lol.. i mean you shouldve at least known that

I would honestly sit down and playthrough MGSV all over again, than rather having to beat this game again. Bland, boring, repetative, the ONLY thing holding this game together is its story.

OP here. If I like No Mans Sky, would I like this game?

DEFINITELY NOT. There is SO much more to do in NMS especially now since the update.

Yong Yea put out a review that makes the game look real nice.

I'm wanting to try it out because I've always loved the MGS series, and I want to see what crazy stuff Hideo has put out now.

Also, you kill ghosts by throwing your poop at them, so 10/10 in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7kyf1T_lk

I would HIGHLY recommend watching the first 60 to 90 min of gameplay first before wasting your money. It never changes.

watch some footage first

You are so casual it hurts.

oh I knew from the very first trailer that it was going to be trash and I didn't buy it

Calling him a casual for stating an obvious fact. Candy Crush has more gameplay potential and variation than this shiny turd from weeb master Kojima.

I hate you so much i cant even express it

You know hideo kojima is known for being a video game designer. Take mgs his biggest product it's amazing because of the mechanics the story is meh to most and personally i think the game would be much better without the story. I wish hideo would stop thinking he is amazing at writing stories he is not. He isn't artistic about and add no new methoods of telling the story in video games e.g. darksouls and just constantly does cliche and cringe worthy shit. The only thing that ever hold up in a hideo kojima game is the GAMEplay.
Also story is shit, combat is boring and the gameplay is situated around something modern open-worlds reward you for and that is not using the fast travel. Also don't forget the monster marketing placement that makes it in your best interest to start everyday with 3 cans.

Honestly I'm having a total blast playing it. It has its faults like every single game ever made, but personally I find it exciting and intriguing. Could do with less cutscenes and drawn out dialogue but that's what you'd expect from Kojima. The graphics and animations are great, the music is incredible, and the game actually gives you a sense of community if you're connected online. People actually want to help each other which is pretty cool. It's just nice to play a game that doesn't revolve around headshots and blowing shit up for no reason. Plus you play the game with a baby attached to your chest... Hell fucking yes!

So can you just die please? You have no story and story is everything according to you lol

Game is fun if you have the time and interest for it. If you're used to shit games like CoD (or really any FPS) you probably won't like it. If you like an interesting story, Norman Reedus, weird confusing Silent Hill type scenario, and playing with the lights turned off, you'd definitely enjoy the experience. I sure do

>literally shaking right now

Attached: 1526139028561.png (571x618, 53K)

I'm playing outer worlds and death stranding right now. Kind of having fun with both for different reasons. I can't vote on which one I like better, they're both entertainment for me.

Idk dude just redbox it and try it for $3

not worth the purchase
once again i'm filled with regret