I'm a 29 year old virgin with absolutely no confidence...

I'm a 29 year old virgin with absolutely no confidence. I was hanging out with a girl alone last night who looks like pic related, and she is obviously lonely and having a hard time finding a guy and she was showing all the obvious signs that she wanted to do stuff with me, but I pussied out and left.

How do you make a move on a girl without being creepy about it?

Attached: IMG_1574.jpg (2448x3264, 1.09M)

what country do you live?

America, United States

Grab her from her waist, and give her a big ol kiss.

Literally all you gotta do.

I wanted to, but what if she pulls away and says no? She could tell all my friends and I could be a laughing stock

well thats it, its going to be hard cause if she doesn't like you, she will start saying shit like you are being a molester or a fucking rapist

how can I avoid that though?

Please help I dont know where else to turn

I don't want to be a virgin forever

you worried about other people laughing at you will never get u laid.

but how???

Don't act creepy, ever. just look at eyes, if she gives you a "I'm down, maybe" look lean in for kiss. if she says "whoa! sorry, not into you" apologize and just shrug it off. move on like it didn't happen, she might even say "wtf y not!?!" and mount you coz she lonely and needs dick anyway.

i dont know, maybe keep dating her and wait for her to make the move? say something like you like the girls who give the first step?

Im not dating her and she already made moves on me and I shrugged her off because I feel creepy wanting to fuck her

I just wish I could be direct but I feel like a weirdo asking if she wanted to fuck and I dont want to go out on a date first

how what? not worry? simple, don't give AF. ever! fuck being nice/sensitive all this BS, save that for later in life. u get laid u get laid, u don't u don't, that's confidence.

beta speak

geez, don't ask to fuck. that's creepy as hell. just start making out and see how far it goes. just don't get std.

she doesn't have a dick right? pic has beard

we are speaking of american girls, waht if you find a real proud feminist or a sjw?

I just don't know if I can recover from her pushing me away if I do that. Is there any way I can ask her to kiss or cuddle and then ask her to fuck later? I just feel like I should have verbal consent because I don't want to invade her temple if she doesn't want me.

this.

fuck you thats no help

Haven't you ever watched a movie? Jesus. You aspies are hopeless.

yes we watched a rom com last night and I didnt know what to do still

smoke a blunt and watch a movie, in your bed.
just say it bitch boy.

Attached: 1469796978205.jpg (480x405, 19K)

I dont smoke marijuana tho

pay better attention next time

Adam Sandler comvinced a girl that didnt remember him to go on 50 dates and i couldnt get one

>wants to cuddle
uhhhh, what?
>help in creating a situation for it
Not that difficult

are you trolling right now? if not you're an actual retard

how is it not? women dont specifically tell you when they want to do things

Make a move on the girl.
Depends a bit on your country.
But what works pretty much anywhere and keeps you out of the friend zone is just telling her "You are very attractive to me - I hope we get to know each other more". Or something like that. Be straight forward that you are interested.
Most people feel flattered and that helps, only thing to lose is you might be rejected

how am I retarded? seriously dont know how to engage with this girl, we were watching a movie on her couch and she offered me to get under the covers with her and I said no? how do I recover after that?

Attached: dunmer.png (325x316, 32K)

NAYRT, you're fucking retarded.
That was an open fucking goal.
Get under the covers with her, put your arm around her, then slowly move in for a kiss a moment later. If she doesn't want it she'll stop you at the arm stage. Hell, she probably wouldn't even invite you under the covers with her unless she wanted something to happen.
After the kiss, progress to making out and feel the situation out to see if it'll go any further. It might not, and that's fine too, but it is possible that it'll lead to sex later that night.

Alright, moving on. How to recover? Discover some fucking humility. You could straight-up tell her you're not used to being around pretty girls so you weren't sure what she wanted to happen (the humble compliment route). Your other main option is to get some more confidence and show her that you're interested.

She's been rebuffed once, unless you do something to show her you actually like her she'll probably lose interest.

There is no hope for you

Definitely no hope, she asked you and you said no, stop being a bitch

There's that fag speech we talked about...

False confidence. If she turns you down tell her it's her loss and that she's gonna die alone and get eaten by her cats one day. Works for me anyways