I like to think of it as a sort of BLACK revolution. Ever since its creation...

I like to think of it as a sort of BLACK revolution. Ever since its creation, Sup Forums was spammed daily with threads pertaining to whiteness, ie "Am I white?" threads. Whites were constantly praised and some posters were obsessed with being white. But now, the peasants have risen up. The common folk of Sup Forums never truly liked these threads, and finally rose up in revolt against the white ruling class. While disorganized and chaotic at first, a dark horse emerged in the vaccum. KARABOĞA united the anti-white forces into a single fighting force, and over the next few months, fought hard against the white oppressors. What was at once a near certain defeat, became an overwhelming victory. The people rejoiced as KARABOĞA and his army liberated thread after thread. He became famous site-wide after he began to launch raids into Sup Forums, causing mass butthurt and rage.

And yet, nobody truely knows who KARABOĞA is. Nothing is known about his origins or why he fought. Some say KARABOĞA does not represent a man, but an idea, created by the people to unite themselves. We may never know the truth about KARABOĞA, but we do know that he will go down in history as one of the greatest leaders in the history of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfh93wT8W5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All hail KARABOĞA

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

maşallah

Simply beautiful...

stay mad (sand)niggers

disgusting. please use spoiler option when you post nasty things like this

beautiful sight to see
youtube.com/watch?v=bfh93wT8W5o

OPs pic looks like an orc. White body builders are much better looking.

>White body builders

Left = ape face
right = Link from legend of Zelda.

The ''ape'' can BTFO with you

>poo-eyed shitskin saw human eyes for the first time in its life

whites are apes

Not first time actually. I saw disgusting blue eyes when I decided to hire your sl*V(E) whore mother for 2 hours.

>Africans are hairless
low test beta race confirmed.

Yeah I remeber she told me she took a picture with a monkey in the zoo, how much did she pay your master?

t. Cletus mcfuckmysister

will us brownoids be spared by the BLACK revolution?

Is that Mario Balotelli?

Why do you call your mothers bull as a "monkey" and why do you call your mothers bedroom as a "zoo" ?

Me about to shoot down a Black apeoid.

>wh*te """"""""banter""""""""

a-am I BLACK enough? will you let me live when you take over?