Are my feet too big for a girl? Wasn't self conscious about it until it was mentioned by someone recently...

Are my feet too big for a girl? Wasn't self conscious about it until it was mentioned by someone recently. I won't post any more pics on here anymore after weird reception in the past, but Kik me at jaykush17 if you have a legitimate, no troll response.

Attached: 1569887523859m.jpg (769x1024, 88K)

Their are ok.

Now, tits or gtfo.

Only other girls care and will try to make you feel bad. Guys don't care and don't focus on feet unless they are 'into' feet. In which case you're good too

Couldn't agree more, no one gives a fuck ab feet lmao

yeah honestly theyre fine

now tits please?

Wtf do you slap the fucking ground when you walk?

send more pics pls

they are good
moar?

Not that bad feels good man

Nope.

Kek

footfag here, i like bigger feet, but most foot fags and a lot of 'non foot fags' want really small girls with really small feet for some reason, yours are above average size but not really that big, can i see the tops?

More soles Sasquatch

you do not speak for the entire coalition, brother.
The /longtoes/ /bigfeet/ clan is here to set things straight.

Attached: 5373625783.png (881x1820, 1.24M)

moooore

Not bad

beautiful feet, please post more

Tranny feet right there

i've fapped too much to trany feet and these look pretty different to most trap feet

hmm they're not really big, also they're cute

Your initials are S.S. aren't they

Honestly you've got pretty femenine and taken care feet, Idk why someone would put attention to your feet.

How tall are you?
Foot size?
Maybe you're above 5'7 and that's the reason they're kinda big but nothing anormal at all.

Feel free to post more pictures of your feet/ and legs..

Show dick