There's just six of us now--the fanbases who have to look at grainy black-and-white footage to see our team win...

There's just six of us now--the fanbases who have to look at grainy black-and-white footage to see our team win anything.

It's a depressing club to be a member of.

You mean seven

you forgot the viqueens

You forgot the Jags and Texans and Vikings

lol that's sad

Forgot Panthers too.

You've never won anything, not even in the pre-SB era. Fuck off.

who's next?

I'm assuming Chargers, because LA money.

No, these are teams that won NFL or AFL championships at one point before the super bowl era

You're missing the Bungles

Browns are the next great dynasty. Mark it, faggots.

Really this list is just retarded all around, everyone knows true ineptitude can only be measured as teams that have never even been to an owl.

Buffalo, Minnesota, and the Cardinals have nothing on the embarrassments that are the Lions and Browns.

I guess the Bengals should just close up shop, eh?

you forgot the failcons

>tfw we have one

Pretty sure the 2000 browns won a super bowl

Well they do have two top-4 picks, including first overall.

You'd have to be...well the Browns to mess that up.

chiefs should count just because our last title came in like the fucking 1800's at this point

Nice cherry picked meaningless parameters ya got there. Doubly so for assuming anyone would know that.

Incorrect. The current incarnation of the Browns doesn't even have the old NFL championships from the 50s, those are all, inarguably, the Ravens'.

I assumed most of you would have pretty easily figured out but I apparently overestimated this board's IQ level.

no grainy black and white footage for the jags, texans or bengals. Vikings never won anything. Jags and texans get a pass since their organizations havent existed that long

>Inarguably

You mean arguably?

false false and false. When the browns moved to baltimore the ravens did not inherit the team history (no afl championships), those stayed in Cleveland. Conversely the history of the Oilers was inherited by the Tenn Titans.

It was a joke, bud.

I didn't make the thread you fucking idiot, I just knew what the OP was referring to

no, they literally and unironically belong to baltimore

As long as the NFL considers us a "failed project" we are destined to be the last one so at least you guys can take solace knowing you won't be the last ones

I saw video highlights of the 63 Chargers and they did have color film. ;)

No, inarguably. In fact the records should be properly changed to reflect the Baltimore Ravens as the 1950, 54, 54, and 65 NFL champions as it's completely repugnant of the Browns to take credit for the achievements of a winning organization that rightly escaped the dumpster fire of failure that is Cleveland.

>six teams

There are 12 teams that have never won an Owl:

Lions, Chargers, Bills, Browns, Titans, Cardinals.......... Panthers, Jags, Vikings, Bengals, Falcons, Texans.

>user thinks he's smarter than he actually is

The NFL just told them that out of pity so they wouldn't all kill themselves. No one in the entire country believes that shit except pathetic Browns fans.

At least you have footage.

So did the Cards

i'm sure those jags fans have old grain black and white films to look back on for better days

Wrong actually. We won the last pure NFL championship game before the merger. We'll never have to give that trophy up. Which is why we're cursed.

do you think any of us will be alive when Browns win the owl?

Probably why he has them in the OP pic ya dumb beaner.

no they dont
browns history stays in cleveland you stupid fucl

See you in London

Cleveland will lose their team again before the Browns win an owl.

The Browns technically should have eight but the NFL doesn't count their AAFC titles in the official records.

Not him but literally no one believes that.

We're cursed because we misplaced the physical trophy and nobody knows where it is.

>we lost the actual fucking trophy

Welp. We're boned for eternity then.

its a legal right
stop talking about things you dont understand, brainlet

Wikipedia does

the bills will be here shortly.

JUSTWAIT

this
hey brainlet

are you referring to OP or me? Cuz all I did was google shit, tbqh

Still won it a year after the Jest's Owl.

nobody in LA gives a fck about football.

enjoy being a poor spin off team for 20 yrs

At least the other 4 teams went to a Super Bowl. Sorry lions and browns

The Vikings probably have the best shot out of all teams without an Owl. Browns are looking at a level of futility only shared by their luckswing buddies.

They're literally pity ships that were given to stop riots and suicides. They rightfully belong to Baltimore.

Hello fellow brother in misery.

This

"Grainy black-and-white footage to see our team win anything" was pretty self-explanatory to me.

except the eagles won in '48, '49 and '60, so the
>now
in your op implies you're not counting pre-sb championships.

please give the team away. this joke has gone on way too long. it's just sad now

lol the Browns have the shittiest logo of any sports team

Cleveland wouldn't even have that Cavs ring if they didn't get lucky enough that Lebron was a hometown boy.

>gibsmedat afl championship nigguh
Sorry Tyrone, the Ravens have no history before 96

Maybe we'll be next...

If the NFL says a title counts or belongs to X team, then that's that. They decided that the Ravens didn't inherit the Browns' records and the Titans did inherit the Oilers' records so...meh.

God damn it >we shouldn't be there. >We genuinely got refballed.

Except every time an NFL franchise has moves they've kept all their previous championships and accomplishments per the NFL EXCEPT once, and that one time just happened to be the one time the fans of said team were threatening to burn their shithole of city to the ground over the move.

So yeah, your fake pity ships are just that.

Also you only really have one ring, but Bill Bidwill likes to pretend that that stolen 1925 title was legitimate.

fuck this faggot desu

Cleveland is in the worst possible situation because the city is so crappy that nobody wants to play there. It's a frozen ghetto after October with lake effect snow blowing in off Lake Erie.

dont talk shit on my worthless pissing-ground shithole city

>longest title drought now that the Cubes won a title

STILL FUNNY

>wanting to be associated with the browns more than we already are
stop, leaveland is already shitty enough

Based Sapp, Brooks and Lynch. Loved when they booty blasted the Rams and Raiders.

Also the Sacramento Kings last won in 1951 which is the third longest title drought in sports.

The Sacramento Kings existed in 1951? How?

Moreover how does the Sacramento Kings even exist now? Why does the NBA insist on putting a third of their teams in non-cities?

>The Sacramento Kings existed in 1951? How?
As the Rochester Royals, no? I don't think there was an Arizona Cardinals team back then either.

I liked that show.

>Rochester
I'm sick of the NBA doing this shit. Teams should only be allowed in real cities like the other leagues. Enough of these Sacramento/Portland/Salt Lake City/Oklahoma/Memphis/San Antonio, etc memes.

I guess the NBA's practice of putting teams in non-cities is older than I thought.

>Buffalo, buffalo, minnesota and cardinals have nothing on the browns and lions
>Cardinals have the longest championship drought in history
>Bills and Vikings had chance after chance and consistently choked.

Honestly that's almost worse. At least you can meme on the Lions and Browns because they're like the retarded little brother that shouts "SOMEDAY I'LL BE THE BEST" but never are.

Off the record, the 76ers won the 1955 NBA Championship as the Syracuse Nationals. At least they moved to a real city.

>Detroit and Buffalo ever winning a Superbowl
Teams are representation of their city and fanbase. It's like Mexico winning a world cup, that will never happen unless Mexico stop being so mediocre as a country.

Detroit has won a lot of championships with all their other teams though.

Most of the NFL's perennial losers are teams that are run by incredibly cheap owners like Bill Bidwill and the Hunt family. The team primarily exists to make a living for its owner, not win Superb Owls.

Teams in 2 of the 4 major sports should be the absolute bare minimum to be able to qualify as a real city.

I mean, Christ, the Red Wings are the Yankees of icefight.

Cleveland though, they're fucking hopeless except somehow Lebron was born there and got them an undeserved NBA trophy.

>Teams are representation of their city and fanbase
Interesting how the Steelers became awesome right when the Rust Belt was declining and the steel mills started to close down.

eternally cursed to never reach the AFCCG

Sapp was a fucking legend

Gonna be funny watching them all cry and threaten murder-suicides again when he leaves them in six months.

That's literally what it is dude.

Huehueland and Argentina have won the World Cup several times and they're no better than you as countries.

Bills won pre superb owl with Jack Kemp. Multiple afc champions hip.

>tfw lombardi had it stolen and then buried with him

Detroit just has a better hockey culture than it does a football culture. Or even a baseball culture although the Tigers win every few decades.