Pic related, lost my internship because as i was leaving for class they decided to do a random bag check...

pic related, lost my internship because as i was leaving for class they decided to do a random bag check, found my carry piece, i have license and such, just didnt know it was a no tolerance terminate on site sort of thing. anywho roast me for my ignorance

Attached: p365.jpg (960x470, 67K)

No one did a random bag check stupid.
Someone who you told that you carry ratted you out. It was made to look random so you wouldn't know.

I bet when they searched your bag they seemed to know what they were expecting to find.

You are a dipshit if you tell anyone about your weapons and ammo.

Attached: 0oanp9zuslf31.jpg (1800x1800, 223K)

nah i really didnt tell anyone. i figure if anything security dude saw me transfer it from hip to bag before hopping out of car thing is id been doing it for like a month i guess because cold i havent been putting up sun visors

but you are right though should be better about keeping to myself

No anti gun establishment is worth going to in the first place. Why sacrifice your own security for some faggots that want to get shot up by a criminal.

>nah i really didnt tell anyone
>okay I did

love Sup Forums

Sounds like the search was not from law enforcement, so I'm curious to if they actually have a right to demand such a search. And if it's some terms of employment bullshit, sometimes that can be trumped in a legal action against them for termination from an illegal search.

It's in the employee handbook that you signed a sheet of paper saying that you read and agreed to it. Standard Operating Procedure. Nobody should be bringing guns to work anyhow, it's as if they have a whole section devoted to things like this.

nah i just mean about views and interests

i figure so

like to clarify im not salty about it

>Nobody should be bringing guns to work anyhow,
Bullshit. Unless the location has active security and active screening, they're putting everyone at risk of the next deranged ex-employee. It's exactly that kinda of faggot thinking that allows these massacres to happen.

Fuck em OP, you should be allowed to pack heat like a boss like you want

Shoot the place up and let them test their "no self defense" policy in action

Attached: 1553208857870.png (323x373, 116K)

Good.
People who randomly carry firearms around are just accidents waiting to happen and I'm glad that other people care enough to put you on the shit end of life when you get caught.

>accidents waiting to happen
Is that how you ended up here?

>Why sacrifice your own security
>they're putting everyone at risk of the next deranged ex-employee

>I literally think like works like a Die Hard movie and I'm willing to risk everyone's life to play my larp.

>I bet
there is no wagering at Sup Forums, Grandpa

> I literally cannot comprehend how the known policy against guns makes me less safe so I project some faggy delusional caricature onto others

You’re fucking stupid. Every place I’ve worked at brings that up. About bringing in guns, knives, even lighters in some locations. You either didn’t pay attention or if they did forget to mention it. You should’ve asked. Also shit like that is usually in the employee handbook you probably didn’t read.

This.
Gun policies are for and from the company lawyers who don't give a fuck about you and are more worried about getting sued because somebody's gun falls out and goes off hurting someone which is even more rare than intentional workplace shootings.

Thank you, fellow citizen. The rest of the subjects in here can continue to finger their assholes to the idea that their company is keeping them safe.