Whats your reasoning for not supporting trans right besides some trans people being obnoxious and sjwy...

Whats your reasoning for not supporting trans right besides some trans people being obnoxious and sjwy? Those few are the minority by far.

Attached: 658653.png (200x200, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

k2radio.com/breaking-casper-resident-convicted-of-raping-10-year-old-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because i don't have a girl(male) fuck buddy since I live in Denton

they're raping our children.
k2radio.com/breaking-casper-resident-convicted-of-raping-10-year-old-girl/

define trans rights

not being rejected certain health benefits and fired from jobs just for being trans

trans people have a 40% suicide rate, and are therefore deemed unreliable to corporations and insurance companies

I'm for it if that's what you mean, thats fair enough but dont get me started on this bathroom shit

Because they're mentally ill freaks.

my reasoning is that Astolfo isnt a tranny you fuck

they are something like

I think everyone should be able to quit and be fired in any job for not liking the boss / employee alone
People who hate each other shouldn't be forced to work together, its stupid
Also people should fuck money and not do business with assholes

What health benefits get rejected?

for logical reasons, most "trans rights activists" advocate for things outside of the right to transition. some of those things are obnoxious and others potentially harmful. if their activism ended at advocating for the right to transition I would be fine with it.

on a personal note, I have been harassed on at least 2 separate occasions for cross dressing. both times a trans person was involved.

A person who wants to cut their body up because of their feelings is not a stable human, therefore, icepick to the skull for maximum lobotomy

not him, but the military ban was done because trannies were using it to get free HRT paid for, thats the only one that comes to mind.

Other guy but i think theres nothing wrong with unisex toilets
Would solve that whole bathroom thing and the available bathrooms could be used more efficient
Are you afraid of pissing next to a women?

At least testosterone pills should be a good investment for the military tho, dunno why a male to female would want to be in the army, seems kinda unlikely

>Whats your reasoning for not supporting trans rights
If they manage to scrounge up enough support, good for them. If they don't then too bad I guess?
Why would I give a single fuck about them?

Suck a barrel, that view is that of a monster

No, but women tend to be afraid of pissing next to me...

Then they dont have to use the urinals and can take a stall

How so? I think lobotomies are ethical for those with that much dysphoria where they would rather have an open wound than a cock

no one gives a shit about unisex bathrooms. put a goofy sign on it if that makes you feel better. it could just say "bathroom". most large commercial buildings have several sets of 2 big rooms with many stalls, urinals, and sinks (think airports). if you seriously expect all of them to retrofit a third bathroom in proximity to the other 2, youre batshit crazy.

00 Buckshot to the head is more ethical than lobotomy for everyone
Let them have their wound if they want it, it doesn't harm you in the slightest
Trannies only harm themselves

I support human rights. I wont stop and cheer for you with a flag but I wont hurt you either. I will not pay for your surgeries, you have to finance those yourself. What you do with your life is your business, not mine. I may have an opinion, so what? Thats about it.

Attached: 1465827565062.png (271x399, 126K)

I would rather have a fuckhole and jobs to take care of those fuckholes than a bunch of mass graves for faggots

I thought about removing the men/women signs and let everyone use what they want

Honor

i think a vast majority of people don't want to share bathrooms and would see it as a gross violation of their privacy.

Why?
Public bathrooms are not private anyways

I support so much trans rights that I'm even taking hrt

Because I hate the idea of people doing what they want with their own bodies goddamnit!

Everyone knows transitioning will become mandatory the moment we stop treating trans people like shit.

because they push their shit extra hard onto people and everyone panders to them. Also the fact you used a non tranny character to spout your dumb shit is just that.

Attached: 5747fdgbcv.jpg (840x1058, 145K)

Yeah that poor drawing. I'm sure she's mortified at what's she been edited to say. Poor thing.

bc i dont give a single fuck about them

quit trying to downplay it tranny

Trans right.... you have all the normal human rights why are you looking to get extra leverage? That's not rights that's b.s. and no don't expect anyone else to pay for your cosmetic surgery or pills cuz that's your own decision.

>Those few are the minority by far.

If they are a minority then they are a very vocal fucking minority. You tards get so uppity when someone who thinks you still look like a fuckin dude, cuz you do, calls you a dude. This trans rights shit is so focused on the social aspect that their bitchy behavior discredits their ideas on actual policy. Focus on real shit like bathrooms, training of mental healthcare givers, and your integration into sporting events. No one gives a fuck about your pronouns, and people are staring at you because you look like shit not cuz you're a tranny.

Attached: DeepFryer_20190926_003626.jpg (1439x1272, 110K)

Because there aren't any rights that a trans person has that a cis person doesn't. All of these "rights" are in fact privileges.