How do I safely browse the deepweb and buy items from it? Is there a tutorial I can read about it?

How do I safely browse the deepweb and buy items from it? Is there a tutorial I can read about it?

Attached: 1200px-Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (1200x725, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Enable-Cookies-in-Your-Internet-Web-Browser
cryptostorm.is/multihop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can teach you personally for a one time fee. I've been using it to buy things safely for over 4 years without a bitch ever. I'm sure there's plenty of online tutorials but I'll walk you through step by step and help if you get stuck.

Step 1: vote for Donald Trump
Step 2: Convert to Judaism
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Rape your dad

First get 2 USB preferably 16gb storage.
Download tails. If you type it in your browser you will find the website along side the proper way to flash the usb with tails. It will show you from start to finish.

here you go wikihow.com/Enable-Cookies-in-Your-Internet-Web-Browser you should be safe now

Then you want to download electrum for your phone or your computer and create a wallet(you will also want to do the same on tails)

Tor is a government honey pot. Anyone who even downloads it is already on a list with their IP logged.

Attached: DhQ0WADUEAEHLJF.jpg (1024x562, 84K)

I followed the program and I'm still gay and alcoholic, what now??

After you have a wallet for the clearnet (phone, computer) and one for the dark web (tails electrum - which the program comes preinstalled, you just need to make a wallet). You need to find the market place you are interested in. Just look for onion links for marker that are popular. You can find it on the clearnet.

I'm scared to go to deep web because CP. Dont look at it because FBI will find you

Tor is hacked... there is no safe way to use it anymore... It stared with silk road's downfall, then they went after the pizza... now there's a new bust of users every few weeks...

Attached: 1306450329131.png (400x314, 38K)

You start by not using a compromised network like Tor.

>new bust of users every few weeks
Haven't heard of any busts since Silk Road

Now you need a 3rd party bitcoin site. Don't use exchanges. Use Paxful. Sign up find a person who sells bitcoin through moneygtam or western union. Start a trade and they will walk you through of what you need to do.

After you send them the money they will release funds into your wallet on Paxful. Simple transfer the funds to your phone, computer (theres quite a few ways to go about maintaining op sec but I'm to lazy and drunk. Figure it out on your own) to your tails wallet.

From your tails wallet to the market place you registered with. Forgot to mention you need to learn how to create keys.

You will need to create a private public key. Easy to do. There are plenty of tutorials online.

then you haven't been paying attention...

Attached: 1307079104314.jpg (485x364, 60K)

And you silly fucks actually trust a network created by the US navy to encrypt messages during war time. If they created dont you think they built a Back door to it? You trust a government creation way to much.

To sum it all up
>get tails on usb
>get electrum and create wallet for tails and clearnet computer
>sign up for paxful and buy bitcoin
>send bitcoin from paxful to clear electrum wallet to darkweb tails
>create pgp keys
>find market place onion link and register
>if you cant figure the rest out then your retarded and don't deserve it

You are very ignorant of how Tor actually works.

Lol get out of here

links?

Whatever you're looking to buy off the Derpweb you can buy in your local nigger ghetto, whiteboy. Support your local nigger business men and stop being a racist typical white coward pussy.

Most people are. Can you explain it? I know I can't.

Been along since I was on the dark web. What happened to all the pizza?

Hi Agent Smith. You officers start your shifts early there in Washington DC.

If you have to ask here, you'd be better off just buying shit with cash. Never from a nigger though.
Tor is safe if you're not a complete retard. VPN > Tor > VPN > i2p > Tor > 7 proxies, you'll be fine

>Never from a nigger though
Fuck off, alt-right faggot!

OP, just go to your local black neighborhood and purchase whatever you're wanting. Support local vendors.

There are many ways that your identity could be compromised. I'll make a more detailed explanation at a later date. Actually somebody make a thread about this next Saturday and I will give a detailed explanation from start to finish on how to use the "darkweb" while maintaining 99% operational security. There's always the 1% something could happen.

Nobody wants to buy crack, Jamal. Go back to shooting each other "fo yo set"

There's literally no reason to do all that.

There's shipping too. Kinda silly getting the tech right if you're just gonna ship to your home address or a PO box.

That doesnt even make sense you fuck.

> I don't know how to multihop
I was joking about the 7 proxies you absolutel newfag

Depending on what you buy, the quantity you buy, and where it ships from, there's little risk in having it shipped to your house. I would NEVER say ship anything to a po box. You lose plausible deniability if you do.

seven proxies is considered best practice

cryptostorm.is/multihop works with any OpenVPN based provider. Two different VPNs paid for with something like XMR, throw Tor into the mix = ISP won't know you're using Tor, and you won't have to trust that the VPN isn't logging.