twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

driving under the influence

campbells chunky soup

who? michael vick?
i guess he did alright for a lil while

dagmcnabit

Happy for his old team.

*air guitars in your general direction*

>dagnabit! I dipped out at the wrong time! O well, guess I gotta go the OJ Simpson route now.

>bird for life

viqueens btfo yet again

*WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

C H U N K Y S O U P

I bet when he lays his head on his pillow every night he ptsd's all the boos and batteries that were constantly thrown his way

"I should have never gone to Syracuse University because upstate New York is a shithole for faggots."

Nothing beside remains...

my uncle met him in vegas today

that's all I wanted to say

mmmm chunky campbells soup

butthurt much?

No because I no longer live in upstate New York.

"Its a good thing I'm black so people don't realize I was just the early 2000's version of Alex Smith"

>Is that a DUI checkpoint?

Mcnabb was better as both a passer and a runner than Smith.

>he doesn't want to live in a 98% white neighborhood

>because of sexual allegations he won't be invited to legacy night
feels bad

I don't see why he'd be upset.

Hope McPuke enjoyed watching the Owl from the TV in whatever the fuck homeless shelter he's sleeping in now.

so do philly fans actually hate him? this thread is confusing

good he sucked

Yeah this is also going to break his wallet also.

yes, they generally dislike him and now that they won an SB it's not like they have to cling to 'well he was our best qb' any more

Those early 2000s Eagles teams weren't really championship material anyway, they just dominated a weak conference and a pathetically bad NFC East.

fuck i got fat

But he was the best

McNabb was always a crybaby to the fans and media and he was not a proper locker room leader. Shawn Andrews one of his best o lineman said McNabb constantly made fun of him and bullied him. What kind of QB does that? He should be doing what Brady does and buying them steak dinners not fucking bullying them into depression.

Puking

The dream team was better than this team

Blame drunk mcnabb and andy reid choking

"finna have a nice hot gumbo tomorrow"

>dream team
>mcnabb

seriously fuck neo sp

Not when it has low iq weebs criminally pirating hentai

>still being triggered by this term
we won, bro. Shut the fuck up

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQHgcoy4Co

And this is significant because Philly ALWAYS boos returning players. McNabb is still remembered fondly even if he never won it all

>98% white
not Syracuse, that's for sure

underrated

Yea, Reid was the biggest enemy the Eagles ever had. He was a moron with one good season and a legacy of failure in Philly. I think Mcnabb would be much more liked if it weren't for the fact that he played under Reid

Squirters

Campbell's Chunky Soup

>they mention all the great Eagles of old who they won this game for
>reggie, bdawk, etc...
>no McNabb

Get absolutely fucked you chunky chicken giggling while you singlehandedly lose the game fucking faggot

it wasn't his fault that Freddie Mitchell couldn't catch

I hope you shitheads dont win for another sporting event for another hundred years. Don is a very nice man and you seem to treat him like complete shit. If he had one alpha bone in his body I'm sure he'd tell you all to go fuck yourselves.

Dude brought you one of the best times it was to be a part of your fandom but fuck him. Hope your entire city gets AIDS and falls over, youre a bunch of shitheads.

CHONKY

Nah stfu, that's not funny.

>very nice man
>multiple DUIs
Mcnabb is going to kill someone 1 day.

"i hope i make it to the toilet before i throw up my chunky soup"

He's probably thinking about sexually assaulting some chicks