Given the option would you live in Nazi Germany?

Given the option would you live in Nazi Germany?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany_(1935–1945).svg.png (1200x720, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HR3ormJSsJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No lol. It was pretty much garbage for it's entire existence

absolutely yes

Attached: PicsArt_11-07-09.53.17.png (690x621, 290K)

knowing that it failed, no

What if it was 1936 all the time?

hell no. my grandparents did. Neighbours constantly spying on each other. Teachers beating you. police state is constantly harrasing you in any part of your live. it sucked.

Only if they would win the war, in any other case, no

Why not?

it was like north korea with food and private business. so no. fuck that shit.

It was paradise.

90% of Sup Forums wants to live there but would go straight into the euthanasia trucks for being degenerates.

this

absolutely.

Amis würden nur zu gern deutsche fotzen ficken

yep

I'm a gay Jew who's in love with a black man, fuck no

/thread

Nah, don't feel like getting bombed by my main man bomber harris

>itt
fatherless neets secretly craving order and structure in their life.

I found out that I get turned on by women being hung.
If I go back to nazi Germany, I'll be watching women get hung
I need to keep that part if me buried as long as I can

So no

protoincel
kys

/thread

Judging by some of these threads half of Sup Forums like their women hung too, you're in the right place user.

That make me wet

Yep

4channer

hanged, being HANGED you fucking retard learn how to properly convey in such a matter as to not sound like a total Neanderthal savage subhuman beast

am I allowed to kill Hitler?
who am I kidding, I'm not asking for your permission, I'd just do it
fascists deserve the bullets

Of course not. Why would anyone want to live in a totalitarian dictatorship with shit like secret gestapo police and hitleryouth mobs on the streets? Only total retards would want this.

My grandparents lived in Germany at the time and believe me it sucked.

>Why would anyone want to live in a totalitarian dictatorship with shit like secret gestapo police and hitleryouth mobs on the streets?

Because it would be white and the media wasn't run by Jews.

take of the tinfoil hat, cletus

Because living like pic related was oh-so-much fun?

You edgy incel kids post some crazy shit, but this really takes the cake

Attached: dresden-bombed.jpg (1908x1146, 293K)

4channer

Yes. And I would tell Hitler not to go for stalingrad, that the allies have cracked the Enigma, to fully fund Conrad Zuse and explain that his ideas are far ahead of their time plus give him info on semiconductors and all of that, wait a few years to start the war so they can get the full potential of their advances in aviation and ballistics,that the soviets know that Japan won't be attacking from the east, that the critical mass of spherical uranium is 52 kg, and for God's sake DO NOT let the British escape at Dunkirk. Show them absolutely NO mercy.

My grandma lived like this for five fucking years. All because Hitler started doing this very thing to London.

The final bombing, in 1945, she had my mom, a newborn on her lap in an air-raid shelter, while the apartment building right above her was bombed to dust. Next to her was her mom, who was holding my 5-year-old aunt on her lap.

The whole time they were wondering weather they’d be crushed by the walls of the falling building, suffocate or be burnt alive.

The next day, they walked for 30 miles to a village in the country where they had family, my grandma carrying her newborn, and my great-grandma, an old woman, carrying the five-year-old, because public transit had been destroyed too.

But you think anything related to the Nazis was fun? Get therapy or kill yourself, before you hurt someone else.

Brainwashed Kraut. The English
bombed Germany first.

And now your homeland is flooded with third worlders and your children have no shot at ever owning a home.

Depends I think they got some things right.
The degeneracy that's publicly accepted today or tolerated should not be permitted.

Honestly, I dont know what the fuck is wron with some ppl these days. I personally love Nazi shit as a punchline but only as a Joke.
A lot has changed since then and im fcking glad it did, maybe not so much in america but in germany at least. The basic human rights and freedom of choice are to protect all humans and dignity of life itself (mostly humans lul). This also implies that one is not guilty and can be sentenced by the law until its prooven otherwise.
However, those basic things werent part of the nazi regime but the weimar constitution which hitler step by step overthrew.
Look, I know it's not easy in todays society to find a purpose and with all that shit hitting the fan it is easy to look back and think it wasn't all that bad but it was. I'm fcking glad that i can live my life how i and not like someone else wants to. I'm glad that i can say out loud what I think without fearing prosecution. Just a thought experiment: You'd be in danger if you had the same thought during the nazi regime.

>degeneracy that's publicly accepted today or tolerated should not be permitted.
Ok, grandpa. You know there were always fags. In fact Hitler took da cock in his ass.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

>The English bombed Germany first.
Even if true (which it’s not), this would make Hitler an even bigger pussy.

>shouts about how he want to conquer the world
>english: shut up, fag, here are some bombs
>tries to fight “back”
>ends up destroying half his country
>killing millions of his people
>permanently losing half his country
what an unbelievable loser! and you're worshiping the guy?

This guy fuckin gets it.

Attached: 41V1UJfeLHL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 22K)

hung women eh?

Attached: linetrap.jpg (285x350, 13K)

So indoctrinating kids to be gay and child molesting is ok?

People like you would be lined up and shot in a just society.
By the way rabbi circular "debating" isn't actually an argument, faggot.

If anyone from Sup Forums ever met an actual Nazi, they'd piss themselves and faint.

Who the fuck cares about housing we are talking about living in a dicatorship whose dictator has some serious mental problems.

Big facts

Those trucks never existed.

Attached: 1568856953873.png (625x816, 109K)

Checked

You are so wrong it hurts.

>doctrinating kids to be gay and child molesting
You are a fucking idiot, like for real. Nobody is indoctrinating shit. I'll say it again for you cause I can see you just don't get it. There has always been da gays, always. They deserve to have freedoms like the rest of us. And you ignorant fuck face, there has always been child molesters, it's easier to catch them theses days, grandpa. Most likely your Dad is a kiddy fucker, he just didn't get caught because of the lack of technology. So, shut the fuck up because you sound dumb and if you continue to respond (I know you will cause you can't help yourself) you will just dig your dumb hole deeper but, this is b/ so I'm waiting for your inner retard to respond...oh, and what a tough guy on the internet you are. I'm so scared of you fat boy.

Attached: 094.jpg (452x635, 43K)

100 fucking percent

yes they did. Aktion T4 is one of the best documented actions done by german doctors. And constantly mentions both by party officials and the Ärztekammer Hessen and others.

Have you even done your research? Or are you buying into the bullshit the jews spew?

Attached: 1545506116671.jpg (1002x872, 350K)

And now you're ruled by globalist jews, who are so inbred they have on average have ten times the amount of mental disorders

say that again when america fails. its only a matter of when

how hard can it be to step in line? pussy lmao

me and my family live in Elbtal which is right next to Hadamar in Hessen where they had those trucks and killed sick people and tards. My grandma used to tell storys about that. She was no jew but a hardened nazi and married to an SS-Hauptsturmführer. it was no secret. They where proud of what they did. Du dummer Drecksami solltest dein ungewaschenes Maul halten.

>before you hurt someone else

you dumb fucking retard, nazis like me don't care about the well being of others

you lazy piece of shit

gay people deserve to die and you should be boiled alive in a metal chamber for having such faggot thoughts

dude these are the real doors. why wouldn't they gas jews? they fucking wanted them dead and so they killed them. If germans want something done they do it right.

Attached: tuer.png (465x355, 235K)

Questioning the Holocaust can get you 5 years in jail you dumb faggot

Lol, come get me, fat boy.

Attached: 25cebce400ed2adb9d73ec2551e09b58.jpg (864x1339, 91K)

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the fact that the chimneys in Auschwitz that supposedly let the gas escape from the chamber were built after the war, confirmed by literal jews and people who work there to this day.

Attached: 1569700933267m.jpg (1024x663, 135K)

Attached: truth.jpg (540x540, 58K)

youtu.be/HR3ormJSsJY

Yes

Attached: 1484266482623m.jpg (530x1024, 53K)

The English were inhuman and bombed German Civilians on purpose, can be easily found on wiki, Germans responded by doing the same, but did minimal damage. Just google bomber harris

The mass graves and burning of bodies were due to preventing the spread of Typhus.

Attached: 1565849357013.jpg (534x672, 89K)

I see it more as the fuckin Nazi's killed jews. As many as they could, does it really matter what method was used? Maybe as a secondary subject but, come'on, guy.

Attached: hey guy,saddam devil.jpg (300x210, 14K)

>>can live my life how I want
>no guns
>high taxes
>no national pride
>women running the country
>being replaced by subhumans
>>t-this is fine at least I'm not a Nazi
>>t-thanks Allies

Bitte bring dich um

I would because I'd survive.

>being replaced by subhumans

Attached: 0806-Took-Jerbs.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Everyone who think that would have been a good Place to be if we won the War is Brain-technically as much Degenerate like Degenerates from our Present!
Ergo nothing had be changed!

Germany is a shithole, every city is full of homeless at night, its just usa 2.0 with ugly woman(east germany is much better tho)

Don't believe their bullshit, guy.

Attached: 1562715335772.png (720x866, 850K)

The jewish population in europe increased between 1938 and 1946, metrics that can be easily found

I don't believe anyone's Bullshit. And I'm not your guy, buddy.

Attached: thumb_ba-das-boot-makeameme-org-das-boot-make-a-meme-49011828.png (300x169, 36K)

Sure ...

Attached: 1571696979378.jpg (640x572, 48K)

And...............point?

Attached: ciayxXT.jpg (675x370, 44K)

>you are not being replaced
>so what if you are being replaced it's not a bad thing
>so what if it is bad for you you actually deserve it

Kys Jude

Morons in this thread not realising they'd all be first in the fucking oven.

You're a goy, ain't ya? Good goy.

Attached: 1571483565884m.jpg (1024x614, 50K)

You Probably get your Information's by Chatting with Chinese ppl right!!

Im not your buddy, friend.

No. I'm not smart or hard working enough. I would be hated. But I'm not brainwashed; I can see that they build the best shit, have amazing engineering, the strongest economy in Europe. It would be a great place to live if they didn't get fucked by the treaty of versailles. It's a shame they sunk into tribalism and attacked all their neighbors. Should have expanded into the 3rd world and left the Poles alone.

looks like Detroid

>deathcamp survivors
>deathcamp
>survivor

How many pigs do you know that survived the slaughterhouse?

Hitler would have you flogged for talking shit about the failures of the effort. Have fun.

LOL. The fucking sheep in Europe are banned from questioning the holohoax and they think it's because it's real.

Nice bait Femminazi

I'm not your friend, pal.

It would make it easier for you to believe I am. Fits more into your world view but, as I'm sure it's normal for you to be so wrong, so often. Ha, what a fag.

Attached: tenor_14070686_mediumgif_733550061159217.gif (384x270, 29K)

>How many pigs do you know that survived the slaughterhouse?
I can't answer that with 100% certainly just like you can't prove some pigs didn't. So, your logic is stupid and you're a fag.

>prove a negative
First prove that the holocaust happened

More say it did with proof. Now, you prove it didn't happen. I'll wait....

Yes, but I would help Rommel assasinate Hitler, Germany would then win WW2 and the world would be vastly improved, even for colored people. Jews would be genocided for being the only race that still teaches genocide, they've always wanted a world of their own and they can have it in the afterlife. They are the only race to deliberate author genocide in he history of the world and need to be permanently removed for their genuinely inhuman qualities.

Literally Jews own the companies that make money from rap music, they produce the aesthetic that keeps the American blacks killing each other, they suggest the continued hate of whites despite massive expenditures by white majorities to stop their degradation. It's Jews who set races against each other and all racial hatreds should be ignored until all Jews, and their poisonous writings, have been destroyed or permanently contained.

Attached: OQjuRhK.png (1440x826, 591K)

>more say
this is not proof. The holocaust has NEVER been forensically proved.

I'm not your pal, partner.

Attached: d0d826a.jpg (720x814, 46K)

No. It didn't. The World Almanac is your only source and they used absolutely no data after the war because there hadn't been a census. They published a much lower number in the year after the first postwar census, and literally LOST millions of Jews in the late 80s too. They costly say above the data type likely to pay in no uncertain terms that the "figures are, at best, merely estimates".

Would you like to keep lying?