CALLING ALL GIANTS FANS!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED CHEATRIOTS!!!!!!!
PRESS S TO SPIT ON BRADY'S GRAVE!!!!!!

thank you giantbro. I rooted for you guys too when you beat the patriots.

S

>Self proclaimed Giants fan
>Happy to see a division rival win

??

eli had the funniest commercial of the owl.

I'm happy the pats lost
I could give a fuck about philly

eli lent his autism power to foles. only that can defeat brady

Im just happy that the real losers are the cowboys.

>all the cowboys fans SEETHING and having to watch the eagles win

>not rooting for divisional rival
i'm an eagles fan and was thrilled when eli stomped brady. fuck that gay "never root for your rivals" shit.

I would have rather the patriots won though...

Even in the owl tom can't escape Eli Manning.

Same here honestly.

Brady vs the NFCE in the SB is 1-3.

Yuck. Please turn over your Giants gear to a real fan. No real Giants fan would root for the fucking Filthy team (or Cowgirls or Deadskins) no matter who the AFC team was.

I really didn't care who won, but congrats to the Eagles anyway, you guys deserve it.

When did i say i was rooting for philly? I said i was happy the patriots lost and i didnt care for the eagles

Actually, now that I think of it, the Belicheck/Brady patriots only lost to NFCE teams in the superb owl.

Well one of the two teams had to win. Obviously if you didn't want to the Pats to win, you wanted Flithy to win.

Let's just say if philly lost i wouldn't have cared. The pats losing feels so much better though

Can't respect ELIte Manning after that supergay ad dancing with beckfag.

rivals are rivals, enemies are enemies. a rival doing well makes the next win against them that much sweeter, and an enemy losing is sweet in itself.

plus the frogposters are losing their shit, and that has its own value.

When it comes to cheating scum like the Patriots. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

wait how are the cowboys any worse off than the redskins or giants?
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

congrats phillybros
but never forget ELIte did it twice and you're only 50% and tawm in SB appearances
but again, good on you tonight

>giants fan
>hating pats
how much of a faggot could you be? giants beat them twice...there is no rivalry

Thanks, Giantsbro. I rooted for Eli and think this whole "never root for your rival" bullshit is retarded. I actually like Eli even though I'm a massive Eagles fan. Though, to be fair, I do hate the Cowboys

are you retarded? every pats win makes 42 and 46 look that much better
also
>rooting for a division rival
s on ur grave after u kys

actual faggots

S

good thing both the Giant's games were way better than this shit fest

oh and also S