SIX SUPER BOWLS

got 6?

Thank you Eagles, just wish it was a Steelers vs Eagles bowl in the first place.

>calling "soda" "pop"
>calling a "shopping cart" a "buggie"
yinzers

Maybe next year, Ben has no excuses left anymore now that that cuck Haley is gone.

Not yet, but they do have over a decade to get just one more and be faster than the Steelers.

pittsburghers have such a napoleon complex when it comes to philly . i moved from philly to pittsburgh 12 years ago. got dirty looks from everyone this week as i walked around in my eagles gear. you guys are so salty you cant even feel happy for your brother city on the other side of the state. get a life

Don’t be mad, man. I’m happy for you guys. Hoping for. Steelers v. Eagles owl next year.

Congrats

The Steelers will win another before the Pats

No one from Pit cares about philly sports

>walking around in eagles gear
>anywhere but at home or at the game
Don't do this, you'll look like a manchild

>>calling "soda" "pop"
>>calling a "shopping cart" a "buggie"
Shit, we do that in Northeast Ohio also

>no excuses
We still have Mike “the king nigger” Tomlin letting all the jigs get uppity and blow easy games because they went out drinking the night before.

we fucking saved you from sharing your 6 record with the patriots you ungrateful bastard. show some respect.

only in hockey desu. different conference for football. not in the same division in beisbol no more. no nba in Pittsburgh. plus flyers and flyers fans are known human garbage. just a lot of overlap there.

traffic in oakland is stopped right now because so many eagles fans have flooded the street

thats probably just pitt students leaving parties

This

If the Steelers had a white coach they would have 3 owls minimum this decade

hope its vikings vs steelers next bowl

agree. pirates/phillies rivalry was kino before the league realigned in 94. steelers/eagles were never rivals... all the bad blood is from hockey. yeah there are a lot of dbag flyers fans, but the pens have a few as well. ive been harassed by pens fans while leaving the civic center with flyers gear on. yes the last time i saw a flyers/pens game was at the civic center

the complex for pongs fan is legit and almost justified considering that at one point Pittsburgh lost every game in philly for like 15 years. fun shit though those series in the late 2000s and early 2010s were fun as fuck.

Gee, the college part of the city is filled with party goers. Color me shocked.

if you werent born when it happened they dont count

We're celebrating the Patriots losing

Friendly reminder 40 was the worst officiated owl of all time

lol I harassed the fuck out of a cryers fan at a game earlier this season. He was sitting right in front of me and had some thot with him. He never turned around the entire game. Pens came back from a 1-3 deficit with Crosby scoring winner in OT, at which point he and his thot literally vanished into thin air.

thank you Eagles, glad you guys got one

sheetz is still better than wawa though

Steelers will have their 7th before any other team has 6.

You're on Sup Forums. I doubt the dirty looks are from your eagles gear. I sure miss Pittsburgh.

Steelers need to

>Get rid of Sean Davis
>Get rid of Mike Mitchell
>Get rid of Vince Williams
>Get Shazier back to be even 80% of the player he was before

You can let Le'Veon go if you really have to. As long as you have Ben and Brown, with a new OC you'll be fine.

Can't believe we wasted 6 of Ben's final years with Todd Haley. Oh well

wawa has better hoagies
sheetz has better everything else
t. someone who grew up in eastern PA and went to college in western PA

lol nobody on the steelers has more than 4 rings.