What is this play called

what is this play called

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=120&v=lyQPpv2RZAY
youtu.be/BTUqKh7pLDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody get that football replaced with a Lombardi trophy, just briefly as it nears and passes his hands.

>lets lose the game

The known homosexual handjob

BUTTERFINGERS 12 X POMEGRANATE

It's called "Tom Brady: A Metaphor for Failure"

HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY

The spider 2 y banana

TOM BUTTERFINGERS BRADY

Tom Feces

Welker

Karma for the annexation of Puerto Rico

spider whyyyyy 2 bazinga

KNEES WEAK, ARMS ARE HEAVY

fingertipsssss

The "I only know how to throw the ball but they never taught me how to catch" play

It's not like some filthy subhuman ratbird player could do half of what Brady did in that game.

POL YOU SO CRAZY

don't know what the pats call it but the eagles call it a touchdown

That's a great one, but I meant as part of the webm. Someone here has to have the skills to do it!

le time to retire play

Run-like-a-faggot-but-dont-catch-it-because-broken-wrist-syndrome play.

h-how did you know?

Annexing Puerto Rico was a mistake

Underrated post

JUST

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=120&v=lyQPpv2RZAY

No joke, that play was probably designed with Edelman throwing it.

>>three es double cuck split finger cuffs

Also need this for that glorious strip sack; Brady holding the Lombardi and Graham pushing it out of his hands.

Pretty ridiculous, way to split up the league you fucking idiots. Eagles deserved to lose for sure lmao

"the legal formation"

>White quarterbacks

Pathetic tbqh. Cam would have caught that.

ITS CALLED 5RING

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

A number of Eagles also actually do shit for the black community, instead of disrespecting their country before earning millions of dollars.

refs should have called it illegal formation.
> 7 men at line if scrimmage

Fake Reverse
----
Belichick allowed this knowing Brady is by far the least athletic QB playing right now
baka

I was dead for the game.
Please tell me this was in the second half and they did it just to try to spite the Eagles like in the AFC Championship where they copied the Jag's flea flicker.

In the video! The vi-de-o! C'mon people, I know you're drunk as fuck, but at least try to get what I'm asking for here. And yeah, I know y'all can't read my mind.

>ALL 22 CAMERA ANGLES

Here, just cooked this up for you.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS THAT FUCKING WORKS THANK YOU!!!

I'm calling it: "The Miss"

beautiful

Based leaf

On it

No problem :^)

saved as JJbradymiss. thx user.

lol, that's the same outfit donnie is wearing in the picture of him and stormy daniels.

A FANTASTIC LEAF

I unironically expected a PI call

god among men you are

Cowboys fan here

to be honest, it was a little overthrown. not overthrown enough for a good WR to catch, but not something you would consider an ideal pass in this scenario.

Todd Blowit on hut.

Here you go user for some reason the .webm says "audio streams aren't allowed" so idk but here's an embed from my yt channel

youtu.be/BTUqKh7pLDg