My wife sends you this pic and says "teheheh my husband isn't home yet wanna come over and fuck?" Wut do?

My wife sends you this pic and says "teheheh my husband isn't home yet wanna come over and fuck?" Wut do?

Attached: 1559923868262.jpg (720x960, 34K)

She any good from the back

Attached: 1559901761339.jpg (720x960, 91K)

Scratch my eye balls out and slit my throat. I have hit an all time low if I’m attracting a woman like that. Kys it’s all you have left

i would go over there and fuck your wife while your at work, then tell her to save the creampie for your supper when you get home

I feel bad for you if this is actually your wife

I would have the slut meet me in a parking lot. Fuck her stupid, cum deep in her and send her home. I won't go to her house, dude comes home for some reason or has hidden cameras, you ain't catching me that easy. She's not coming to my place, I don't want a fat bitch knowing where I live. So, parking lot bitch and fuck her like the dirty whore she is.

Attached: 1572959051237.jpg (621x960, 46K)

Why does your wife have a naked picture of my beautiful niece?

Why are you asking that guy about his wife, saying that's your niece when she is clearly my sister.

Film it

Attached: D5BCB5E4-5CB1-435D-A9E9-AA048B5CCE11.jpg (634x470, 42K)

you just got this set, don't you?

That's a given, my friend. That slampig would be for all to see on b/.

Attached: on da real.jpg (569x493, 32K)

Divorce her and marry someone who doesn't look like Horatio Sanz.

Jesus Christ I think I’ll go put a few drops of anthrax in the old retinas. Good talk lady.

You'd never attract a woman this high up on the scale. Stick to your 2/10s user!

Attached: tumblr_nm5cfn9f0R1upxwm8o1_400.gif (400x275, 1.63M)

Put a bag on her head then fuck her

Tell you and send you the adress of a decent attourney, as well as a few passable dating sites.

If you married her for money you have the upper hand in the divorce and get it.

In any case you're free now to get a new chick that doesn't look like farmer Joe left the pig sty open and let his illigitimate offspring with his favorite sow escape.

>a woman this high up
You a funny guy, I likes these guys.

Attached: The-Infamous-El-Guapo.jpg (500x282, 35K)

Put a bag on her head and yours incase hers falls off. And for the love of all that is holy only fuck her from behind.

Why is her head so fucking big wtf

She's obviously a solid 4/10. Too hot for you.

Ewwww
Also her phone is outdated af

Show her disgusting meaty vagina

How have they not permabanned this cancer yet

I'd have to fuck her twice for her to be a 4, and I'm not fucking that twice, I can assure you.

Why do people continue posting this saddle bag, doughy faced bitch? And LARPing no less

Would a black plastic bag work ok?

Attached: aluf-plastics-garbage-bags-thd-18g-ds-144c-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

Awesome

Attached: 5EEFC606-CE2F-40E1-8EE5-7EC70FF4BC0A.png (444x778, 113K)

Throw up and burn my phone

Any one wonder why this fat down syndrome potato headed motherfucker is pretending to be the husband? Op is clearly the women in pic trying to fish for positive feedback

The way you smile looks like you are between preventing a shit and having just murdered someone. But it's ok you can rent out that MASSIVE forehead of yours to an ad agency for extra cash then you can afford more mixed drinks of sunny d and rum and ranch sauce