Was Pence a good choice? No one seems to like him and it may prevent Trump from getting the moderate supporters...

Was Pence a good choice? No one seems to like him and it may prevent Trump from getting the moderate supporters. Why not pick someone who is more publically liked such as Gingrich or Sessions? Is the madman hiding something that we don't know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Klan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go away evil dogger.

Pence has a good record in Indiana and is a good speaker. It's not like the VP does all that much anyways, Trump will still be running the show

Go away evil dogger.

Also Trump seems to have done it to get the GOP fully behind him.

Go away evil dogger.

>POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU!
POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU!

Newt was around for NAFTA and would be easy prey for lefty attacks and Sessions isn't charismatic enough. Pence is a great pick. He's a charismatic Cruz-lite with a great record and he'll bring the party back together. Everyone saying otherwise is shilling like crazy because they wanted Trump to fuck this up and he didn't. Don't fall for the bullshit.

serious question though. what was trump's support percentage in the Republican Party before making the pick and what is it now?

Trump built his modern notoriety on the "you're fired" meme. Pence will be useful during the election to calm the conservative normies. After he's elected it wouldn't be a huge deal for Trump to buck Pence when he runs for his 2nd term and give it to somebody better suited to be his heir apparent.

a tea bagger 1 heartbeat away from the Presidency.
reminder Indiana had it's own branch of the KKK.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Klan

>Pence has a good record in Indiana

"no"

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Fuck no, literally the worst choice. He chose a hysterical evangelical, how is that a strategy for winning an election. It seems to me he's trying to lose the election without being too obvious about it.

Personally I would of rather of had Flynn. But I still like trump and I see what he's doing here. There are a lot of Hillary bots out today claiming to be us abandoning Trump. To be honest he did this to quiet the rebellious delegates at the convention.

picking a career politician establishment scumbag was a huge mistake, Trump no longer has the blessing of KEK

/thread

With idiots like Glenn beck and mark levin trying to turn evangelicals against Trump it is understandible he chose him. I don't like Pence but it does secure the base which no matter what you want to think is still made up of southern and Midwestern evangelicals. Pence will most likely solidify North Carolina which Trump is having a lot of trouble in. If we lost NC it wouldn't matter what swing states we won we would still lose.

Go away evil dogger

It's not the best choice he could have made, but it doesn't matter.

The decision has been made and that's that. Nothing has changed - we still can't risk Hillary Clinton in the White House. The America we know will not survive eight years of race baiting, identity politics, open borders, amnesty, jihadist-apologism, and saber-rattling with Russia, China, and Iran.

Trump could have picked fucking Jeb and I'd still vote for him.

>it does secure the base

it does fucking not, we are the base, he's grabbing at dildos who are out of touch with reality, Trump got record turnouts because of his aggressive rhetoric attacking big government which nobody else does, now that he's docked himself at the cuck corner he's done

he needed to make a pick who could win over near 100% of the voter base, which would have been very easy to accomplish, he could have blown Hillary out of the water and become the 2nd man in US history to get offered the crown, instead he's a massive faggot paired with a VP candidate who not only has loser written all over him, the guys very name is an insult to Trump

Trump says he's big money billionaire but he doesn't have Pounds he has Pence

Trump is getting clowned by the European oligarchs and he's taking it like a little bitch, we could have protected him

KEK was going to make him bulletproof but he got scared when they threatened his family

a leader can have no fear

sorry Trump you got clowned by the Pence man, you must represent lose change if you're standing there next to Pence

>we still can't risk Hillary Clinton in the White House.

at this point there is zero difference between them, Trump just announced he's throwing it after a brilliant campaign

Anyone else notice Trump/Pence said toget her sounds like "trumpets"? Is this the beginning of the end?

Hillary shill pls go

Go away evil dogger.

this. I dont give a fuck who his VP would be. I literally didnt care or pay attention to it. I will not vote for Hillary and will do everything in my power so that she doesn't get elected.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account by the Correct The Record fund.

Trump lost moderate democrats with this pick no doubt. He's now branded his campaign image as bible-humping cuckservatism, if people wanted that they would have picked Jeb.

He done goof'd

Moderate Ex-Dem here. He hasn't lost mine.

After the way this whole email scandal has been "handled" by Clinton I wouldn't let that woman within a hundred yards of the White House. Trump's a bit of an ass-hat and Pence is a bit of a bible-thumper, but at least neither of them has violated US espionage laws.

MCCAIN PALIN 2016!

>this thread again

Babby's first election?

Go away evil dogger

He is going to be americas based cotton hill

My (mostly ignorant) thought is that it really won't matter because this is Hillary's race to lose. She's a piece of shit and a lot of people know it, that's Trump's best chance; his VP pick is virtually inconsequential.

Hi Hillary shill.
It's a paid Hillary shill.

>Pence has a good record in indiana
More 3/4 of his state hates him.

>such as Gingrich or Sessions

Gingrich:
> Too much baggage
> Had 3 wifes
> Any attacks from him on Clintons seems hypocritical since he also did similar things to them
> Is ugly as hell
> Would scare away a lot of the christian conservative base

Sessions:
> Media would attack him with the racist angle
> He apparently said racist things to African Americans and this would be used against Trump
> Same thing as Newt, too much baggage

Pence on the other hand is completely clean and will fade in the background. He is a Neutral choice that in the end should not affect the top of the ticket in a negative manner. All Trump has to do is try not to be controversial in order to secure the presidency now as the LE DILBERT man has stated in one of his blog posts.

Everything with criticism of Trump is shill.
Fuck off already.

Stop using these to get retards to bumb your thread.

Fuck off, the KKK was overwhelmingly Democrat.

why?

Pence is a big guy

2ยข have been deposited

he fucked all the pussies

He passed an anti lgbt bill which allows discrimination against them.
It will hurt them.

Americans would never elect Trump if he chose a meme VP, it would feel too risky since Trump is the least politically experienced person to ever get nominated. Trump's big problem is he comes off as unserious because he doesn't look like a politician. Pence does, so it changes the optics to have a traditional looking politician stumping for Trump.
>boo hoo he's Christian
>baww he supported Cruz
Cruz got massive amounts of support in the primary. Trump needs to get their support and get many bernouts to stay home or go third party.

Go away evil dogger

Great pic
>lose all anti-establishment flair in an instant
>associate yourself with le bibletard menace who you actually had good ratings with anyway
>want to give them and the synagogues even more political leverage through law
>become even MORE of a Zionist and Jewmerican shill - Trump is literally JIDF now, it's crazy
>totally low energy and cuckservative debuff

yay... seriously, this feels almost like Bernie endorsing Hillary

go away evil dogger

The point is that Pence won't hurt Trump. He's like a shadow. Trump looks better than the experienced politician (just like Hillary). He'll consolidate the RNC and end the Never Trump movement. Taps into the evangelical voter base (which is one of the largest). It was all around the best move. Gingrich is way too flashy it distracts from Trump. Nobody can be more exciting than Trump that's his campaign. Gingrich's recent comments on Muslims are not going to help Trump escape the brand of crazy racist the same for Sessions.

The VP pick doesn't matter as much as you think. Trump moves to center picking up moderates while Pence acts like eye candy for evangelicals/social conservatives.