Do you have a dildo?

Do you have a dildo?

Attached: 19145-king-cock-realistisk-dildo-med-kugler-30cm-ny-04.jpg (648x648, 21K)

yea. it's actually the same make as your pic. king cock realistic 8 inch
haven't used it yet though.

No, but I really really want to get one

If I'm gonna blow out my ass it may as well be with a real person so I don't have a dildo. I don't want to ever bottom either though, at least not really.

Yeahh...Elon...you was all time

Attached: 6541573135087751.jpg (1486x1202, 106K)

Yep pic related. Just got a new thrusting one but it's a shame it's not a bbc skin color

Attached: 20191007_211330.jpg (2560x1211, 441K)

Yeh

Attached: Screenshot_20191110-160835_YouTube.jpg (1140x1246, 490K)

My wife has 3, does that count

I bought one after using a tiny butt plug. It was too big, but really turned me on. I ended up tearing my arse forcing it in, which caused me to realise how unhealthy the habit was. So I threw it out after a week. Sometimes I wish I kept it, but I'm glad I didn't.

Lol, who cleans them?

A few yeah
I wish it was a real cock though

Yep. She nails me with it

Attached: IMG-20191011-WA0018.jpg (1200x1600, 114K)

i have like 4 or some shit my man

why is it dick shaped? If you don't constrain the shape on looking like a dick, and only optimise for satisfaction, you would probably get another shape.

*concentrate

And i didnt, it was bought for her. Then we swapped out the beginner dildo from her harness and used that.
And since sensations achieved are subjective then i wouldnt worry too much about it.
She likes it, i like it. What is the problem??

My wife has 2 doc johnson dildos: a 6 inch and an 8 inch. They 8 inch is too big for her but she gets off slamming the 6 incher whilst sucking my dick. Coz she wants a threesome but is too reserved.

King Cock lives up to its name. Fucking primo dildos

Heard the Doc stuff is badly made, toxic toys.
Thalates or something. Ruby Ryder always saying about it in her podcasts.

Is your toy 100% platinum cured silicone?

Wife's got two - one that vibrates and one nine incher called "Mr Dick". She uses them when I'm at work and has no idea I have a motion sensor camera hidden. Great times.

Asses don't get stretched out permanently, that's virgin myth. You can fucking wreck an asshole and it will be back to normal the next day, just like a vagina.

Trust me, I used to be able to do all sorts of feats of anal sluttiness. I got to the point where I could fist myself dry without any prep. After a break, my asshole is tight again.

Post pics!

Why the hell would you want to fist yourself?

They like it?

You're just a tightass resturant fist tipper.