Patriots serious discussion thread

Patriots serious discussion thread
>Bailed our by Butler
>Bailed our by Hightower
>Bailed our by Brady

Honestly fuck this fat retard could not be happier he’s leaving. I never liked him, not for one second. This absolute retard gave up 41 fucking points to the god damn Eagles with a backup QB. I thought Foles was decent, don’t get me wrong, and they have a strong offensive line, but giving up 500 fucking yards? Unbelievable. Zero red zone defense, zero fucking coverage deep, out fucking played, shitty matchup after shitty matchup exposed only took fucking 3 easy blown coverages and a Touchdown for the fat retard to put Gilmore on Jeffrey. He sat fucking Butler, why? After they get burned for that money fucking yards you don’t put your god damn starting Corner in who played all year? Don’t even give him a fuckin chance after you got torched by half time? Give me one good fucking reason Gilmore shouldn’t have been on Jeffrey he entire fucking game. Probably had his bags already packed for fucking Detroit this morning, hope he has a stroke. Enjoy Lions, have fun with him.

i was pissed off that they kept showing this bearded faggot on the screen every other play. They showed him more than the actual head coach

Fuck off

Great take

Offense scored 33 points and you still lost.

>le bend but don't break man
It only works when you have seriously talented players who can make big plays. The Packers did it for 1.5 seasons with Rodgers and everyone called Dumb Crappers the GOAT and then they regressed back to a bottom 10 defense which is what the Patriots are under Patricia.

Welcome to Detroit Mr. Patricia thank you for ruining another 5 years of Stafford's career.

Cant wait to see him crash and burn in Detroit. If Loins fans thought the Jim Caldwell era was bad prepare you anuses. Fuck you Matt Patricia. Fuck you straight to hell.

Yes that’s the point of this thread

Every time I hear
>bend don’t break
I want to fucking shoot someone, giving up fucking huge plays, what a fine game plan

hope philly fans hold him down and shave this fat faggots beard off

Can we stop claiming Bill is so fucking great when he has Brady to bail him out now?

Bend don't break is how the jags win

Usually it works when you don't have the refs fuck you im the ass :^)

Lions fan here. I am not looking forward to him. I always knew he was a bum for years since I watch a lot of Pats games since they play in primetime/playoffs. We are going to waste 2 years, hopefully not. I hope I am wrong.

>”serious discussion”
>that gay-ass trip
Yeah fuck off until the draft. P*tsfags have overstayed their welcome

Bill and Brady are great

Need to rebuild with the draft, our defense is full of holes and losing Hightower just proved it. Belichick also needs a reality check

>Sat Butler just to prove a point (which was??? probably 1 min late to practice or some dumb shit)

Exactly he's the definition of a Belichick baby.

Do you even know what a trip is you retard?

>didnt watch the 30 for 30

>tfw to inteligent to play butler
4d tactical masterclass desu

WHAT IS UP DRAMAALERT NATION IM YOUR HOST KILLER KEEMSTAR LETS GET RIGHT INTO THE NEWS

Brady and the offense scored 33 points and still loss. Almost every single game Brady bails his ass out.

Name one gamechanging player on the Pats defense

did they even play Butler?

Gilmore, that’s it.
No, and then gave up 500 yards

No. Bill was mad at him for showing up late to fuck his wife.

Pat's defense from a personnel perspective is absolute dog shit and it would be a disgrace to the phrase "defense wins championships" if they had won tonight
>inb4 eagles was shittier
They were out coached a bit, but when the pats went one dimensional against a rested d they looked like a peewee team
I think you have to give Patricia credit for doing as much as he did with only like 2 good defensive backs and kyle van noy

why didnt butler play? wasn't he a superbowl hero last season?

is it racism?

Nope. Coaching decision lol.

rumor is he was late to practice or something so Belichick benched him as punishment.

Extremely fucking stupid

Someone knew who was responsible

I don’t care what stupid fucking name you call it, you’re not posting anonymously and thus are a homosexual
I say again, FUCK OFF until the draft

Yea I never understood why that could be a legitimate initial strategy rather than just something that happens despite a defense’s best efforts. Why bend and not break? How about not both? Is it advantageous to forgo drilling to prevent big plays and just concentrating on red zone?

is Bill finally going senile?

Poor Butler was all pumped up and in full gear for the whole game.

He had the flu last sunday. So he went to the hospital, and flew into Minnesota a day later (i.e not with the team on the team plane).
That was the official statement on the matter.

However, more likely, it was that Butler miss the team flight, flew in a day late, and because Bill's ego is just sooo god damn large, he couldn't let this grievance pass without punishment. So he decided to fuck over his own chance to win the Super Bowl.

i'm glad butler was benched. now the entire nation can see how fucking stupid and retarded "THE PATRIOTS WAY" truly is. fuck bellicheck and his need to unnecessary display his power within the organization.
this is so fucking stupid. even saban wouldnt bench a starter before the game in the national championship.
fuck bellicheck.

Poor kid. He needs to get out of NE.

100% Agree, lost the game.

Can’t believe they didn’t give him a fucking chance

yes but only special teams

Yeah I'm a philly fag and even I don't know what the fuck Bill was thinking.

Like way to fucking sabotage your entire team for a fucking petty reason

This is why other fans hate us though. You gonna criticize a system that has won relentlessly for like 17 years now? Bill made a bad judgement call this time probably. But the way they do things means they’re always there. It’s definitely more bill than brady anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, but no one wins forever.

butler welcome in philly

I am sure he won't be wearing a pats jersey next year.

bill is such a bully baka

got beat by a high-school football coach.

Hahahahah. How pissed off/nervous are Detoliet Loins fans right now?

>ALL OF THESE BUTTHURT LITTLE NEW ENGLAND FAGGOTS THROWING THEIR LITTLE BITCH TEMPER TANTRUMS ITT

>Gronk talking retirement
Holy shit, what the hell is going on.

Good desu

Let Brady and Gronk go and focus on rebuilding your team for the next generation.

Brady is getting too fucking old and it showed during this Super Bowl

Watch though. He’ll go somewhere else and fade into obscurity. You’ll never hear of him again. Don’t get me wrong I think he’s a fighter and I can see why he’d be insulted by them getting so hard over Gilmore, who I got the impression of not being that good. But he was also kind of defined by one big play in the 2015 game. And according to almost everyone you hear, that was a horrible call on Carroll’s fault. You don’t see butler everyday like bill and them do. They probably did make a mistake her me but it’s not like a mortal sin.

>grunk talking retirement
>patricia leaving
>mcdaniels leaving
>belichick feuding with his team, this time for real
>malcolm butler going to the bills
oh shit

Brady should just walk away.

Maybe he doesn’t want to get crippled. I’m not even that shocked. Guys had a fuck load of surgeries. He’s won a Super Bowl, played in a few, and set some records. It’ll suck if he does, and be a serious blow, but hundreds of players have retired with way less.

>Brady is getting too old

Threw for 500 yards and no INTs. Fuck off retard

They didn't even play him in dime or nickel packages where he would've made a difference. Belichick fucked up and the entire nation tomorrow will be talking about it.

Belichick’s greatest weakness is how arrogant and stubborn he is. When things backfire on him, they backfire hard.

Eric Rowe, and Johnson Bademosi, the Corners filling in for Malcolm Butler, were targeted 17 times, allowing 14 catches, 152 yards and 2 TDs. Think about that.

>Le didn't execute

Must suck being a reporter for a Boston team and asking him questions

makes me glad le rocketman is leaving

>ctrl+f
> no madden curse

This is clearly the work of Sup Forums

>we're just thinking about the off season now

>because Bill's ego is just sooo god damn large, he couldn't let this grievance pass without punishment. So he decided to fuck over his own chance to win the Super Bowl.

What a moron, just bench him for the first drive or whatever.

I knew it was bad, but fuck that

>peewee team
All game long Brady was doing great, only at the end when they got him finally for a strip sack did anything happen. Also the very last drive is easy for any team with half a brain, play prevent and don’t let them get going. Even easier when the best deep threat is gone and you have the best dline in the league.

Mvp award curse, Madden took a back seat for that one.

Im actually excited about the future desu

>5 rings
>stupid idiot, bad coach

really makes you think

i guess the real story will leak eventually

you guys deserve this L for benching that black football player

hes taken huge huge hits over the years and like others have said lots of surgeries. gotta live with that body for the rest of his life. he probably has noticeable issues right now

Bill full of shit. Fine pull your Patriots way crap during the season, but not in the fucking Superbowl. Rowe and Bademosi are not the best players to get a win

I just can't buy this. When the secondary was getting completely scorched, he should have put if it really was just football.
I mean, not even in dime/nickel??

Go rewatch the fucking Eagles highlights, Row was getting lit up like a mother fucking Christmas tree the entire god damn game, first 4 passed were 3 completions for 70 yards and a TD, fucking nigger should have been benched for Butler then no fucking excuses

they must've gotten into such a heated argument that BB was afraid butler was going to purposefully sabotage the game. That is really the only rational reason for sitting him

lets watch the nbombs please

Reddit is more your speed

>it showed during this Super Bowl
record pass yards in SB.

Are you literally retarded? down syndrome? alcohol syndrome? nigger? muslim?

I’d say philthy fan

>Brady is getting too fucking old and it showed during this Super Bowl
This has to be b8

yeah that nigger was probably like " i'll just let Gronk catch passes all night homeboy!"

>muh refs

You faggots were gifted a win two weeks ago by refs, can't go complaining now

Bill threw the game.

S E E T H I N G

it reminds me of that jamie collins trade a couple seasons back, just felt like an ego-driven power play to "send a message"

He wasn't doing his job so he had to go.

But everyone ITT is complaining about defensive coaching

>Butler
>not doing his job
i hope you're referring to collins, to which I would agree

Pats fan are so clueless so they take it out on Lions fans lol. I bet you guys loved Matt Patricia last year when you won the Owl. Come on a loss is a loss.

Can we stop claiming Brady is so fucking great when he has Bill to bail him out now?

Title of the thread is Fuck the refs

Listen you fucking faggot piece of shit, I swear to fucking Christ I will go back into the archives and pull up every god damn thread I started about le fucking fat rocket science man and how he’s a fucking Hightower Brady bill babby and he needs to get the fuck out of here.

Blaming pat over MickyD is for fucking casuals

Run the fucking time down and score
Less time on philly o vs more time on our greatest strength

Fuck Daniels

>Pats fans
>Complaining about refs
>Had only 1 flag thrown on their offense the entire playoff run

I was saying that Bill was full of shit for saying Rowe and Bademosi were better than Butler. Obviously trying to teach a lesson to a player who isn't even going to be here next year, probably for a minor infraction. Only cost him a Superbowl. It's not like Butler is even a troublemaker. He's so simple and just plays his heart out

>Fuck the refs

Are you senile? Come on they had injuries all year around. If they had a healthy defense Eagles might of scored 14 points.

penalties were declined

>offense doesn't commit penalties and doesnt get flagged
>other offense does and doesn't get flagged

it's like you're defending niggers who rob and steal and dindu nuffin vs white people who dont and are still evil or some leftist liberal bullshit

And fuck you too senpai