Are you fucking kidding me?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Refs gave Iggles two bullshit touchdowns they didn't fucking earn because this bullshit was a political hitjob.

What's the point of having fucking rules anymore if they'll just rig everything against you because of your political beliefs?

If they're willing to cheat over a fucking FOOTBALL game because of politics then you BET YOUR ASS they're going to cheat in the midterms in November as well.

FUCK me I am so livid right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/01/29/eagles-chris-long-is-first-super-bowl-player-to-say-he-wont-visit-white-house/?utm_term=.8b85d6adcba8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watching Sup Forums cry is my greatest pleasure

See you in November cuck

Haha dawg u so fuckin litty i won 100 dog haha just go bed dawg hahaha bitchswept.

SO

MUCH

WINNING

And the refs also gave the Patriots the #1 seed this year

Live by the refs, die by the refs Patriots fans

>catches the ball twice
>bullshit

>Trumpfags think the Pats not winning their 6th Owl is a conspiracy

gee, what a surprise

>haha it's so funny that America is being killed by liberals haha it's hilarious hope it happens some more just because I like seeing white people cry

I swear to christ you degenerates are the goddamn worst

MAGA, amirite bois?

Shut up, you overdramatic pussy

>cry
pats fucked themselves

>Call gives Patriots the win over Steelers
>"The receiver was clearly not a runner there's no way it's a catch look at the rulebook!"
>Call gives Eagles a touchdown over Patriots
>"W-who cares that the receiver became a runner this time it's still not a touchdown. This is bullshit!"
SEETHING

Can someone explain why the Ertz catch was reviewed? I couldn't understand what they were trying to figure out

>anti-trump faggot makes transparent as fuck post
>other anti-trump faggots reply

how embarrassing

this

sounds pretty consistent to me...he never became a runner

Why is literally everything a wild conspiracy with you braindead cunts?

you'd have to be braindead to think op is genuine

All the big plays on pilly were by whites.

Get litty u OUT OF TOUCH OLD MAN.

You'd be seething too if you were constantly being held back in life by crooks and cheats.

He took 3 steps and went into the end zone. There shouldn't have ever been a review.

I dont know bro, theres always conspiracy theories around big sporting events, even if it's just the basic whinning about being refballed, and some faggots will always believe them

What's your favorite halftime song OP? Here's mine:
youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING KEK

The pats got many lucky calls against the jags so this is fucking redemption

>NFL has been rigged for a long time
>NE Cheatriots cheated all the time

Now you complaining? Oh how the tables have turned! That's K-A-R-M-A for you cheating Cheatriots fuckers.

only women watch the halftime show

1. All TD are reviewed.

2. He didn't take 3 steps with control of the ball. When he had control, he dove. Which means it wasn't a valid TD. That was the exact rule enforced against the Steelers.

Eagles had 2 invalid TDs given to them. There's nothing legitimate about their "win".

yea...but it's suspect as fuck with the trump pic in the op

Yeah just like Trump’s victory.

You should write an angry letter to the NFL.

conservatism is the disease that is literally killing the planet

Kek He literally had control the moment he caught the ball. Clean catch. Three steps and a dive. Breaks the plane. TD

>Refs gave Iggles two bullshit touchdowns they didn't fucking earn
Categorically false, welcome to Sup Forums though. First time watching football?

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/01/29/eagles-chris-long-is-first-super-bowl-player-to-say-he-wont-visit-white-house/?utm_term=.8b85d6adcba8

Eagles’ Chris Long is first Super Bowl player to say he won’t visit White House

>Refball only counts when it benefits the Patties
Don't think so, OP.

Republicans are the voice of Christians, right? The same party that wants more public/school funding moved to Republican programs? The same party that does nothing for the poor-middle class? Get out of here with that bullshit. They support the rich and only the rich.

SOMEBODY CALL THE WAAAAAHMBULANCE

>literally a football game

Good thing the refs weren't as retarded as you plainly are.

I swear to Christ you degenerates need to be openly killed so fucking tired of faggot ass conservatives crying about fucking everything

Ladies and gentlemen your SB LII MVP

lol. are you really trying to say the "deep state" cheated your favourite sports team out of winning the superbowl?

thats Trump level insanity lol

REEEEEEEEE