I really didn't expect a movie about a fucking big gorilla to be the most blatant "diversity" propaganda of the year

I really didn't expect a movie about a fucking big gorilla to be the most blatant "diversity" propaganda of the year.

Jesus fucking CHRIST. I'm sick of it.

>I didn't expect a movie about a big black guy to have many black guys

I don't understand this thread.

But what do you think king kong is about?
He's an african slave brought to america that wants to muh dick white women and destroys the inner cities because "we didn't understand him and he dindu nuffin"

Samefag and shit incoherent babbling thread

Quentin knew this.

Well, holywood dominates the global market and pandering its the way to go, general audiences loves to see themselves on screen, and its hard to write relateable characters then sell them to a diverse crowd, so a set of characters of each race is the way to achieve releatability and maximize profits, they might sound bland to some people but to visual minded people they will become relateable.
Asians though must get special seats.

Literally just watched the movie.

What about it was blatant diversity propaganda? It's not like they snuck in a tranny or anything.

>the only way people can relate to characters is if they are of the same race/gender

that is fucking retarded

there's even a scene where big black kong is LITERALLY chained while an evil white monster looks at him visciously with murderous attempt. it really hit me on my second viewing

Weren't Americans localizing everything for decades because their audience refuses to accept non-American things?

hahahahaha jesus that's reaching

I just described the scene bro

who the fuck goes out wearing this

It's still being called racist

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Women)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Normally i just ignore this shit, but there was not a single fucking bit of diversity propaganda in this movie. It was a popcorn blockbuster starring tough soldiers, nerdy scientists, an attractive white lead couple, and a kooky comic relief character.

Fuck off you gigantic baby. I hate this board because of you and your people.

why did critics hate it is what I do not understand

girls who want the 13 inches BBC

Females above the age of twelve nowadays.

>tfw I have this kind of upper body

I have the same body type as Jeremy Piven or Beck Bennett. I don't know if JUST or not.

depends on the face, skin, etc

Is your life really that boring where you have nothing better to do than post bait threads....

I guess I'm Noone to talk though.... I'm here

>13 inches

Are you talking about the chinese chick? She was only there cause it was partly funded by Tencent.

that black soldier was cool cause every one is nonwhite in the army

but yeah that asian whore should have been stomped by Kong or something and that black geologist. They were annoying as shit. Female lead was ugly and waste of money desu

Did I watch a different movie?

I didn't expect it to be such a complete shitfest. Wait yes I did

>with murderous attempt.
>attempt
Fucking hell.

>looks at him visciously with murderous attempt
Having a hard time understand how you look at someone with murderous attempt.

whores in california

I can hardly contain my desire to breed this bitch

W H O
H
O

sommer ray

>Neets and their oppinions.

Christ you are pathetic.

>women who advertise that almost anyone can have sex with them aren't pathetic
Ok

Women. The ultimate Jew.

>advertise that almost anyone can have sex with them
kek, do you actually believe that? Girls like that want's to fuck some chad/funny/interesting/rich/whatever guy, just like you want to fuck hot girls, no need to be so supreme gentlema-tier about it.

>almost anyone can have sex with them
Well you never could. That's why you're so assblasted, you laughable hypocrite.