The West is finished

The West is finished

While you nerds are shitposting on Sup Forums and masturbating to anime. Young Muslim men are preparing themselves both physically, mentally and spiritually to smite you

While you have abandoned your religion, Muslims are getting more radical in their religion. They have something to fight for. They have a God whom they think is guiding their actions. They have an infinite amount of courage knowing that if they blow you kaffir up they will be rewarded in the hereafter. You have nothing.

While your whorish women are sleeping with immigrants and aborting their babies. Muslim women are pumping out kids like it's nothing. And your government is paying them for it.

While your women are slaving away at work while their children are raised by strangers and the liberal education system; Muslim women are their with their children all the time, raising them to be healthy and strong.

While you spend your weekends partying and gorging yourselves with drugs and alcohol; Muslims of all backgrounds are gathering together to pray, to unite, to converse, etc. they have a sense of community and identity that you will never have. When a Muslim sees a fellow Muslim out in the street, he sees a brother, not just some stranger. Muslims have each other's backs.

I can go on and on. You can't compete with Islam. You don't a have a strong enough identity, religion, culture to do so. Even nationalism won't save you because Muslims are INTERNATIONAL they are a GLOBAL MOVEMENT.

These are the cold hard facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O_4OfD-wmGs
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's cool but check my post numbers

age of :care:

Those are Shia's. They're bro tier

lucky for everyone else muslims are entirely contend with just blowing each other up over who fucks more goats

I'll remember that when I'm picking off sandnigger heads.

Next time don't post a shia for your sperg copypasta.

Last time I checked, Shia were Muslim you retards.

>both physically, mentally, and spiritually
>both
>physically, mentally, and spiritually

I thought muslims invented math?

>Young Muslim men are preparing themselves both physically, mentally and spiritually to smite you
we are?

>Shia
>Bro tier

The same people who want to cause enough destruction and bring back the 13th imam to end the world? Yeah, you're fucking gay.

Its fucking futile

Most people want the left to be conquered but muslims aren't the one's to do it. They are too fucking stupid, they kill people when they surrender so eventually everyone stops surrendering and they get caught 90% of the time.

rlly makes you think

I hit the gym a couple of times a week.

Plus I live in the UK where we voted Brexit.

Literally the only muslim country that's in a war with a christian country is Azeribajin that's shia
Also you know the only diffrence between you guys that you think that hussien is the successor of mohammed, right?

>Young Muslim men are preparing themselves both physically, mentally and spiritually to smite you

I'm muslim and i played at Fifa/The Witcher 3 all day

I guess it's too bad that you Ozzies over in a land down under decided to be dumb and throw away your guns huh?

I'm down for a purge and war.

Unleash the wrath of liberty and indiscriminate justice.

BRRRRRRRRT all muslims back to where they came from

why is he dressed like fucking obi-wan?

Almost. DAMN IT KEK

Meh

guess we didn't get the memo

I'll welcome our new muslim overlords with open arms as long as they kill all Aussie Shitposters

I bet you haven't even raped/molested any white women recently.
Shame on you, that's almost as bad as drinking bacon and eating alcohol

I want to be hardcore to but my nanny state won't let me.

youtu.be/O_4OfD-wmGs

We had a good run.

You are correct.

It's a kangaroo

When's the last time a muslim won a war?

Haha, mon poto qu'est-ce que tu fous sur ce board de tarés ?

The muslim age of enlightenment was conquest. From Persia, they invaded a bunch of countries and stole their scientific inventions.

Their only major contributions to science were pointing to things in space and naming them, and that's mostly stamp collecting.

>aussie flag

Oh i'm laughing how many times do those Aussie boys need to kick the shit out of you bearded freaks

You're not allowed to post this in Australia. Reported.

we kicked out mudslims back in the day and we can do it again. It is about time but i fear only the civil war will open their eyes

Just remember, that if we were to leave the scene of history, we won't go silently.

this. gonna find nukes and use them

I have a plan. Plz rate it.

>Muslims carry on massacring westerners.
>Muslims attempt to get hold of nukes
>We let them get close
>Commence nuclear purge
>No need for strong sense of identity
>Use science and win

Every single muslim country is at war with Christianity. How many times a year are Copts slaughtered?

>both physically, mentally and spiritually
>both

Stopped reading

Yes look at that brotherly muslim love in Syria. A huge muslim monoblock will devoure us and fuck our wymynz while we jerk off to dank Lara Croft vidya.

muslims can't into science. When Trump becomes Prez he will release the grey goo weapons that Area 51 has been hiding. Have it set so it only consumes people with arab dna and boom, islam is done.

Luckily they are too busy killing each other over who the best terrorist is.

We only have to deal with the leftovers.

I'm ready to go pure euro national genocidal war mode just call me up führer

>muslims can't into science
is that really true?

I thought Australia has really good border control why is it that a fucking Muslim goat fucker lives in Australia?

Ta gueule

Arab DNA not possible. Too mixed with European. Gonna need a smarter approach. Maybe Deep Neural Net that can figure out if you're a muslim based on stuff.

I know the Canadians are trying but hot damn there is no shitpost quite like an Australian shitpost

Might be difficult since muslims are almost indistinguishable from mentally retarded people

Yeah, that's great.
All the faith in the world isn't going to protect them from 500lb laser-guided bomb.
What the West lacks in zeal, we more than make up for in capacity for destruction and indifference to human suffering.

Because he's going to use the force against the eternal anglo-teutonic cuck.

well you got lebanon and palestine.
Pretty christian desu

I'm not a Muslim you fucking cunts. I just thought speaking in third person would have given this shitpost more of an effect.

I'm a degenerate atheist who is part of the same problem. I don't deny it. I'm just watching in the sidelines observing the destruction of Western civilization.

from*

see I'm high as fuck right now. Can barely be fucked to write properly. This is how degenerate I am.

>Muslims
>united
Hahahah, what a joke.

Saudis hate Syrians and refuse to let them take shelter in their country. Saudis and Iran hate each other too.
Sunnis and Shiites hate their guts too. Alawites are marginalised.

Now ISIS hates the shit out of all of you and condemns all of your for being "modernist Islam" cucks, compared to their purist medieval beliefs.

So united... only united if you happen to be in the same sect of self-delusional Koran readers.

Yes, you breed like rabbits children that grow up to be taxi drivers, delivery pizza boys, or unemployed cucks who join ISIS out of butthurt and rage.

>spiritually
>smite

religion of peace, right there

> an israeli posting a hezbollah member carrying a picture of vigin mary

What the fuck kind of twilight zone have I entered?

>hussien
I think you mean Ali. Hussein was an Imam descended from Ali. And yes I know the differences between us are political and not ideoligical, but I like meme'ing.
t. Iranian Shia married to an Egyptian Sunni

>While you have abandoned your religion, Muslims are getting more radical in their religion.

The opposite of belief is non-belief. The opposite of fire is water.

If we fight fire with fire, everyone will get burned. If we fight fire with water, it will be extinguished.

Reject all Middle East Religions.

gtfo sandnigger

slavshit detected.

Mate relax, Pauline Hanson has got 4 and up to possibly 7 seats. That shows a massive swing in terms of Australia's thinking

I work with a muslim guy, mid twenties, recently during Ramadan he was eating fucking pizza for lunch, he didn't even fast at all, he said heaps don't, heaps of them aren't really that religious, which is good to hear but Australia has definetly turned a corner and is moving in a more right wing direction

You had one job. I guess this is what happens when burgers think they can save the world from this pathetic cuckery without the help of the shit posting world heavy weight champions.

Mohammad was a fag and the Koran is retarded. You can polish a turd but it's still a turd.

Fuk Kek

Check my digits

Dues Vult

>KEK
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

Someone forgot Nuclear/ biological/ cyber holocaust op. West just wont give a fuck in the end and end it right proper.

You are my brother :D

CLOSE THE GATES!