Does anything compare to how stupid trump supporters are?

Does anything compare to how stupid trump supporters are?

Attached: bush-srgrabs-womans-5a011b.jpg (560x630, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BXMA4xOS5BY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump IS a pedo though. kept his mouth shut about Epstein, because he's also guilty af

A bunch of people in a computer lab at SUITE 650, 455 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW, WASHINGTON DC, 20001.

Attached: 1553036819981.jpg (718x718, 104K)

>Mentally ill emotionally dysregulated gender confused autistically screeching self-loathing libtard
That's no way to go through life. Donald j Trump is going to be the man of your nightmares until January 20th 2025. Maybe you should embrace it in some way that way you can cope better.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

trumptards and their pastas

Kanye 2012: George Bush hates black people
Kanye 2019: *sucks DT's dick*

no, user, nothing compares

That's mighty strong words without evidence, about the most powerful man in the world. I hope the black vans roll up and disappear you forever faggot.

if they politically martyr him, or even worse actually put him in prison, the fallout politically will be far worse

they think they can actually memory hole stuff, yeah, there's no memory hole, only bitterness and increasing racism because of intersectionality theory being birthed from the asshole of satan to be Eugenics 2: Everyone Get Mad And Kill Each Other Boogaloo

their political ideology will be buried in a mountain of bodies and nobody will take it seriously, they can't get out of it this time because all the cameras and secret microphones are on now and nobody can get away

Attached: 1554697644297.png (894x612, 13K)

>I hope the black vans roll up and disappear you forever faggot
cry more you bootlicking pedo supporting faggot. trump is a pedo.

>trump supporter demanding evidence

Attached: hngb.jpg (450x325, 16K)

>he's going to take a trial seriously when only one side can present evidence and witnesses

the mental gymnastics required must be incredible. do you have to stretch when you get up in the morning?

>smugliberalmeme.jpg

when they feel threatened all the rest of the time and base every demand upon it. you don't get to be smug AND a victim, you have to pick to not just look like a piece of manipulative dogshit. which you are, but still.

Attached: 1556668121320.jpg (798x800, 138K)

>he's going to take a trial seriously when only one side can present evidence and witnesses
At least you admit that you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

tl;dr am a triggered trumpie pedo faggot?

at least you admit you don't want to talk about what's going on currently because you know you'll lose against anyone even mildly prepared, I know you'll only admit your forfeit internally but I am satisfied in your internal pain. die well, shill.

CONTENT, I NEED FUCKING CONTENT TO GO ON YOU BORING PIECE OF SHIT. Aren't you getting PAID for this? Fucking act like it, computer lab loser lol, I bet you're taking the fucking train home. When you walk through the rest of the office do the PAC people look at you like you're a virgin piece of hot dogshit? Do their glares hurt you?

Attached: 1556748230764.jpg (452x513, 88K)

>picture of successful black man
>TRIGGERRED

Attached: tzYTHnBdVVWHnFtvnOpOVlIYG-R0r_ng3M_4Kt5eDK0.png (1000x750, 19K)

tl;dr am still a triggered pedo loving faggot I'll just say made up shit because tard brains. well bitch you're trying.

Oh no, not the anime pics to show us what a weeb neet you are and think we'll take you seriously.

Attached: attention.jpg (245x206, 11K)

>but I am satisfied in your internal pain
holy shit check out this tard splerge. we got a badass over here kek

I genuinely can't tell if you're actually this upset or if you're trolling. Either way it's pretty pathetic.

it's a trumptard, they think they're trolling, but really they're so upset.

Are you trying to use this picture ironically or...?

Every argument a Trump supporter makes is Schrödinger's Defense: if it's well received, they're serious. If not, it's a joke or a parody. They just throw shit at the fan and see which way the stink blows.

It's not reasonable or rational and based 100% in emotional fragility. I guess facts don't care about feelings, unless those feelings are theirs, in which case they must be protected right down to the nonsensical or genocidal.

Yea... Your assertions are steeped in reality. Welcome to ours from your bizarro universe you schizo freak.

Attached: isntpresident.png (500x536, 400K)

just seething

Oh my fucking god Trump isn't going to be president forever just get the fuck over yourself and wait until the next election cycle. Guess what? He might win then, too. Guess what you'll have to do after that? Wait until the next fucking election cycle you brainless turbo virgin. He is just a man. He is going to die some day. He'll only be a memory within the next decade. Get the fuck OVER it already.

I know you are. It's your MO since 2016. Keep up the autistic screeching about orange man bad. It has served you so well up to this point.

For you, the night of November 3rd 2020 when you have an absolute meltdown. You can stop seething and embrace eternal bliss.

Attached: jumptrump.jpg (450x379, 106K)

still seething. sorry trumptard you're a pedo faggot.

>ACSHUALLY YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE
Very strong bait

hey now, that smugliberalmeme cost about 75 million and has the boi's at MIT backing it, it's gonna be her time one day.

What's worse than ravenous, foaming Trump supporters are the people that are just indifferent to him, and their numbers are far greater.

They will all forget tRump very soon. The man cannot last much longer.

did you even vote in 2016?

You can't vote when you're 12, unless the democraps have their way.

5 more years and you might be right, unless President Trump reverses the 2 term limit with help from the conservative supreme court.

lol black man, he's some kind of rich people mutant halfsie thing, I don't actually think blacks identified with him that much to be quite fucking honest

Oh look, another easy dismissal from a paid shithead. Whatever keeps the posts moving along, right? Paid for quantity and not quality, I think.

Combination of both, sort of an artform. People get paid to waste this space so I take little bites out of them because I'm hungry. Sure, leftist schemes at current are terrifying, but you idiots sure aren't. It's like paying a fire to suck up oxygen, purely occupying space is your only hope because you simply have no game. You've observed this place for years but haven't learned much of anything. Because deep down you don't care, they don't care, it's all money being thrown blindly at a wall of which your take is that of a pitiful footpad.

lol I've got a picture for you, boy.

Attached: 1552734888293.png (612x329, 212K)

reeeeeetort level: trumptard

tl;dr seething

Oh look, he's edgy.

my point is these low energy losers will sit at home smugly sniffing their own farts and thinking the minorities they think they're in charge of will do the voting for them, and once again they will lose, just like last time.

>your take is that of a pitiful footpad.
kek check this incel faggot trying to monocle. tard

your 'point' is baseless triggered tard sperge sorreeeeeeeee

If you don't vote you're just a whiny bitch begging for attention.

yeah, so you didn't vote, you literally helped Trump into office more then I did, sit on that and rotate for a minute.

cant impeach him, wasted 4 years of time and money

anf yiu still try to point him as the bad guy when he has done so much that people asked for.

shem too many mouth breathers with their muh team mentality

Well that depends what his state went.

on what basis do you make this dumb claim hmm faggot? just reeeeeee?

>anf yiu still try to point him as the bad guy
proof trumpies are either totally retarded or foreign.

He hasn’t even been in office for 3 years, jackass.

Your inability to recover your composure tells me I'm right, I beat you so soundly with one question that all you can do is damage control while not answering a simple question, I didn't even bother to ask who you voted for you mental midget.

Attached: 1484029620761.png (479x592, 354K)

tl;dr baseless faggot shit from a smooth brain. tard can you reeeeeead? ;^) get btfo

Attached: 1541115111681.jpg (286x509, 12K)

imagine typing this out and thinking you're not a fucking loser. kek sides

hes "just a man" doing some serious damage

you certainly got me, this whole trump business sounds like a sure thing, you can stay home next year and not worry about voting, just like last time.

right back at you pal.

>you can stay home next year and not worry about voting, just like last time.
>still trying
sorry tard you've already got spanked, please leave.

KEK. ahaha, wow. Your tard retort doesn't even make sense faggot. You typed that out, you fucking loser. stay mad

I refute your trips, even a blind squirrel can find a nut, by spanked do you mean 5 more years or 10 feet higher?

Attached: 1475940324815.jpg (680x840, 128K)

“ALL I WANTED WAS RUSSIAN COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Attached: DDF310FF-3CD0-48F1-8486-F436B56946AD.jpg (550x310, 43K)

sorry tard reality doesn't work that way. trips of truth forever.
>even a blind squirrel can find a nut
fucking lol, monocles out faggots

no, it is you who is the buttblasted, there isn't anyone that can defeat god emperor Trump, name one I dare you.

Attached: 1545280028964.png (472x357, 214K)

all the soros money in the world can't buy meme magic, say it with me 2 TERM TRUMP.

Attached: 1546159950001.png (1154x1192, 1.8M)

Mutual suicides would help put this thread out of its misery. Holy fuck, this is worse than comments at the end of Washington Post articles.

Attached: 1564056228026.jpg (960x742, 102K)

I say you should lead by example.

Attached: Nobrain.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

.gg/6eN2u9d

DISCORD SERVER WITH NO RULES

POST ANYTHING YOU WANT

anything?

reduced to boring, gay seethe responses in the hope I'll go away for lack of stimulation. oh, dear, it seems they've realized the truth; they're only good for anything when their mouth is still on my dick.

christ I can't believe they actually roll you fuckers out at 8 EST, I've never actually stayed up to watch it before, it's so weird. like watching a fucking fish ladder. shills climbing through trollposts to return to their 11 dollar an hour paycheck.

Attached: XdGMttv.jpg (240x227, 37K)

>11 dollar an hour paycheck.
You haven't the slightest about where anyone actually comes from but you've already proven what you are.

Attached: neet.jpg (410x512, 31K)

How to get saved and go to heaven
youtu.be/BXMA4xOS5BY

>hope I'll go away for lack of stimulation
no tard you're the entertainment.

still sperging like a faggot ;^) must suck to hate reality so much you spend all day making up shit to reee about. fucking SAD

imagine being so brainwashed you can't go a day without thinking about trump

Democrats are spending 75 million to combat viral memes, jesus what a bunch of fucking losers, imagine that money went to help someone.

they're in every thread, they just make shit up and lie then get mad at their own made up faggotry. trumpies smh

No Kidding. It's the most brazenly corrupt administration the united states has ever had.

kek and Trump hasn't spent millions on the same? get out faggot they aren't a charity.

You are a very special boy.

Cry harder gender neutral faggot

Attached: mr_potato_head_btc.jpg (540x693, 128K)

President Trump won the meme war under-budget and ahead of schedule, cry harder for your shill money, and remember he's in your head.

Attached: 1553516985105.jpg (750x750, 80K)

>Trump won the meme war under-budget and ahead of schedule
fucking kek oh faggot you tried.

you

>he'll never be president!
>sobs intensify
>he'll never get reelected!
>mangina splits open

yea
not ordering xray specs for 25 cents

It’s funny watching liberals try their hardest to attach Ep to Trump while ignoring the obvious Clinton connections. You people are deranged kek

the impeachment trick already fell through, apparently the whistleblower is on record a month before the Ukraine phone call calling for impeachment, wow what a coincidence.

>numerous pictures of Trump socializing with Epstein
>Trump quoted praising him and sharing his affinity for girls "on the younger side"
>literally one picture conservatards could dig up of him with Clinton
oMG tHe OBvIoUS CliNtoN cOnNEcTiOn

Can you tell me why that matters when we have sworn testimony from credible sources backing up the whistleblower's claim? You could just admit that you made up the story or saw it on a literal fake news blog or Facebook post.

Attached: 1549324470033.jpg (1024x342, 86K)

>credible
you lost me there with your roleplaying kiddo.

Liberal tears is the default reply when conservatives are faced with the reality of their shitty world view.

i can't believe people this fucking stupid exist

it's a dumb deflection made by a moron who is too inbred to actually understand what's happening. they get their marching orders and talking points set, thinking is too hard.

Trump supporters are idiots.
Also water wet
more at 11

>Officials that Trump appointed
Clearly they're not credible

tl;dr I haven't been told how to respond to this so I'll just say something dumb af please ignore me

Another attempt at the Jedi handwave, he doesn't care if it works, he doesn't care what happens today. Another day, another shit paycheck from people that make 40x your pay and look at you like an idiot when you go to he bathroom. What's your boss's name again, Brock or some shit? Some DC dingleberry asshole. What's he smell like? You ever get close enough to smell him? Aftershave? Loli cunt?

I suppose I am spicing up your morning shift quite a bit, aren't I? Hey man, I get drunk on Veteran's day, okay? There's some shit.

Anyway, what you working today? 8am-2pm? Man I used to do that shift all the time in retail. Early morning customers either know what they want or are weirdos who suck ass. I guess I count as both.

All that and they barely understand any of it, wasted money, totally. The best they've done lately is outlaw the Pewdiepie brofist and enable him to make a hugely effective counter reply that millions of zoomers watched and totally absorbed. They play right into his hand every time, the fact Swedish men are actually quite smart makes me sad about how Sweden is now. Man, remember the 90's, when it was the Atheist paradise we'd escape to so the boomers couldn't make us cut off our balls and go to church? Now it's just a steaming shithole. Fucking Soros and Gates, man.

You know what point we missed? As the internet developed and we became interconnected, so the did the ultra-rich connect with each other. The "deep state" is a collusion between the media elite and intelligence agencies and they mean to control us through what is known and what is allowed to be known.

Attached: EtSk004.jpg (451x451, 56K)

Not only did multiple credible sources back up the whistleblower's claim but another person changed his testimony to match everyone else when it became clear that he originally perjured himself to protect trump.

tl;dr seething. yawn

Attached: cuck.jpg (511x896, 88K)