Rate their body

Rate their body.

Attached: Screenshot_20191111-150656_Gallery.jpg (950x1023, 710K)

Maybe 4, 6, 4

5 6 7

Why two 4's?

Fatties! 3, 3, 4

Why do you think? What, you think they have hot bodies compared to all the hoes out there? I mean, they're fuckable in a pinch, but there's so many more better than they are.

Why do you think that they are fat?

What's wrong with their body?

You're a bit of a fatty, too, right? You really can't see that these here are overweight?

Here, to me, is an average body. 6/10, tops.

Attached: 1558212949368.jpg (1745x2340, 1.66M)

6, 7, 5

#1 Sexy but tits too small for her body
#2 Great tits with curvy body
#3 Plain body but thighs too big

What part of their body makes them look overweight? It looks healthy to me.

If she has bigger tits I'd call this a 7/10

But that's just her body. She is a total butterface.

Yup, bigger tits would send her up a notch, or two. Face not good, I agree.

Everyone's is so programmed to accept these three as average, even skinny/in-shape, that we've lost our way. These three are overweight. Are they morbidly obese? Not yet, but to be like this when they're so young. The die has been cast and they'll be really heavy in no time. Why do so many not see this, kek!!!

Where do you see their excess fat then?

Shaddup, stupid, you and your dumbass bait. Why do we have to justify the obvious to you? Are you ok?

Tell me then if it's so obvious?

No!

Attached: 1540738046016.png (648x646, 752K)

You don't see those protruding guts and side rolls?

I don't see any side rolls and there is nothing wrong with their belly. How are these women fat?

Then fuck off.

They just told you how that girls are fat but you say you see nothing wrong with it. Why keep asking the same question if you are just going to ignore the answer?

Yeah but what makes them look fat?

How about these sluts?

Attached: EEEC6B20-3295-4034-983B-71FE1F4A73FE.jpg (750x990, 897K)

5's across the board. Gimme 2 for a perfect 10.

I wouldn't say they are fat as in obese looking but they aren't really skinny, fit, or moderately in shape either. They have a bit of a gut and some rolls on the side, also their arms are too big and a little flabby with no muscle definition to it. They are a little chubby and will just end up being fat if they don't try to do something about it.