How do I stop living like this Sup Forums?

How do I stop living like this Sup Forums?

Attached: IMG_20191112_031728-min.jpg (4608x3456, 850K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqpak5lFxvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cover it with a blanket, then you won't see it anymore.

Attached: IMG_20191112_031745-min.jpg (4608x3456, 764K)

I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking at, is that some sort of weird couch?

clean your room faggot you're disgusting

Buy a garbage can and garbage bags. Use them.

If you're lazy just set a timer and clean 15 minutes a day. You'd be surprised how much you'd clear up if you do that shit a bit at a time.

dont? i get paid to clean up your shit after you inevitably kill yourself. I can give you a quick rundown of how and what helped people get out of it on their own though

Attached: IMG_20191112_032313-min.jpg (4608x3456, 762K)

Clean it all up, and actually clean it up well, just the one time. Now youre at a clean slate and if you just set an alarm for the same time after work every day to spend 10 minutes and clean any new mess, you will officially live like less of a horrible disgusting fag

Sample evidence suggests that you must grow a penis.

Attached: messy-selfie-red.png (500x524, 453K)

Jesus how can you live like this I just don't get it

>not buttfucking her over her nest of dirty clothes and underwears

trips knows it

Sex
Have it.

They make this thing called a trash can. You put a bag inside it then throw your trash in there. Before it overflows you take the full bag out to the garbage and put a new bag in and start again! It's a novel idea, and it works bretty gud.

Attached: 1330391.jpg (600x600, 43K)

bad parents that let them do it as kids so they never learned how not to as an adult. I've had to teach late teens how to do laundry

Attached: 250px-568Trubbish.png (250x250, 42K)

have the same problem.. only thing that helps here is having a plastic bag full of plastic bags on each site where you potentially are eating, have one ready everytime, put the garbage directly in them. that's all.

I get that, but like... he's literally living in his own filth, I bet there's moist cum tissue somewhere in there too. How the FUCK can one sit there and be fine with all that trash around you is crazy to me.

Attached: 1423739650912.jpg (1888x1320, 240K)

you leave that place and go outside from time to time? fill up a bag with junk and throw it a trash can outside, do this every time you go outside.

lack of motivation, low self esteem, no one visits probably, probably eats poorly so has low amounts of energy. Probably lacking vitamin D

Do something about it NOW user, or before you know it you'll be playing at wizard-level.

Attached: dirty-keyboard.jpg (534x404, 136K)

This is actually a really good idea. I'll do this every time I leave for work. Thank you for the helpful tip user

its death by degrees in accepting it. They'll usually have one or two rooms that don't get filled. Or the rooms viewable from outside will be clear. Then little by little they'll just make accommodations for the garbage until it looks like this.

They also usually don't have any friends that visit or if they do have friends the friends are retarded sjw's that "accept" the user for who they are instead of beating his ass and forcing him to live like a human bean.

everytime i have to clean houses like this i'll usually get a version of "i don't know how it ended up like this..." and after i fix it. "i'm not letting it go back!" then i get a call 9 months later.

>human bean

forgot to mention that something ive noticed about people like this that actually helps them slow the garbo growth. I tell them that kids consider the floor to be the biggest and most accessible shelf in the house but is a distinctly lazy thing to use for anything.

Do not let ANYTHING stay on the floor. no dirty clothes, no clean clothes, no trash, no food nothing. If you don't have a way to store clothes i'll usually take people to the warehouse and let them have their fill of furniture from other hoarder homes.

Not OP but have a relatable situation.
I have black mold going on in my tub, i know i can use bleach but the problem is I have no window in my bathroom. Would you think hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol would be a better alternative?

user, a question.. i have one room filled up with empty cardboxes because in my region it is only possible to bring them to recycling one a month.. and usually at that day i am not around, it makes me feel like a messy and already had to call a guy like you last year, now i am back at it again, room is close to being full

get some garbage bags they don't have to be expensive. cut the bottom edge of the bags as they lay flat, then open the mouth of a second and tape it onto the bag. Repeat this to make an "air tube". soak paper towels in bleach and push them against the caulking where the mold is. put a fan in reverse blowing through the air tube and out a near window. I've made 30 foot air tubes reliably with this.

if the mold comes back shortly after then rip out the caulking and re-do it

You're asking me to make a tube like 30 feet, with an open window in mid november.

buy a box cutter, a bucket and garden trowel cut the cardboard up into slivers then mix with water and let soak for a day, Use the trowel to agitate the pulp but keep the bucket in a ventilated area. It doesn't make poisonous gases but can have an odd smell. use the trowel to dig small holes to pour the pulp in or just toss it in areas in your yard with weak soil. If you can mix it with coffee grounds for more nitrogen. You can also mix it with potting soil for more water retention in plants. If you still can't get rid of them in this amount then load them up in your vehicle and dispose of them behind a super market. They usually have cardboard only bins for recycling.

Filthy stoner
What a shocker to see a bong in all that trash

bare in mind i don't know where you live or what your home looks like. I don't have an issue with being cold as i'm usually wearing thick cut proof and bug proof clothing when i do this. Second if you don't open your window from time to time then that room doesn't have a chance to dry which the mold is a symptom of a bigger issue.

Mix some ammonia with bleach, it ventilates more easily that way and cleans better then bleach itself

Hey don't toss my kind into this.

user, I'm not stupid.

if your "crafty" you can also make a water extruder out of PVC pipe and a drill to make "fire logs" out of old card board. I used to do that in NC

It was worth a shot

Why can't you just cut bits of it and throw them away with the rest of the trash in trash bags?

Wtf just burn it

Attached: 1469243397181.png (257x149, 18K)

You have it backwards
You tossed yourself in with his kind

you can do this too but generally when i see people collecting recycling it's usually not their intent to just throw it away.

Get a trash bag and with 10 minutes of effort you could have 90 percent of the trash picked up. Not very hard you just have to do it

I can attest to this process. Seems foolproof so far.

That literally makes no sense. That's like saying everyone who goes on Sup Forums is a degener--oh wait...

Well, fuck the system brah. You do what you gotta do.

Just become the trash youtube.com/watch?v=kqpak5lFxvs

You need to stop smoking weed and if you're smoking weed, you should start smoking weed.

Clean the room

Know those things you're doing?
Don't do them. Don't just throw shit on the floor. Don't be a slob. Don't sit on your ass instead of cleaning up after yourself. Don't take a picture of the mess you made and put it on the internet. Do me a favour too and don't breathe anymore

thats why i show people how to use the cardboard to help your garden or grass. Its your cardboard why give it to the landfill? fuck the system use it to your advantage completely.

can't, live in an appartment which is already heated, also no garden or so

trash is too expensive and i want them to be recycled

my place can look like yours after a week of bingedrinking. i always end up asking myself wtf is wrong with me? how can i find the willpower to get up and get a beer but never remember to take the empty can and throw it away while im already up and walking? then i start taking more and more stuff with me every time i do something and suddenly its clean again.

do the super market thing then. In their garbage area they usually have a series of bins that only have cardboard. Most won't care if you dump a couple hundred pounds once in a while but keep in mind they pay to dump it so youre definitely taking from them.

>I want them to be recycled
Right, because the rest of the world is totally helping too right? Just donate them or put up an ad for free boxes or some shit.

have no yard, live in an appartment, but about the supermarket, that is a great idea will ask there if i can dispose them there, thx!

Then he's stuck with a big bag of rubbish in the room. What should he do when the rooms full of big bags of rubbish?

kek

you can ask but they'll likely tell you no. Most don't secure their trash area (also if you guys ever NEED cardboard they normally won't care if you take some) and they won't go through the effort of calling the cops because some guy threw trash in their trash.

I used to take my trash to the dump every month myself. I spent maybe 60 bucks a year and forced myself to consider disposal when i bought things. It ended up learning me how to spend less on things and now i only have a full trash can once every 2 weeks. no smell since i don't throw away food.

Do you happen to have a fridge

Attached: 1409007759646.png (193x167, 61K)

please god no

this is my favorite thing to do/not do when i clean these houses. found a desiccated puppy in one once

Get a garbage can and throw everything into it.

Take that to the dumpster and throw it into that.

Done.

Fucking moron.

Just a microwave

Attached: IMG_20191112_042424-min.jpg (4608x3456, 1011K)

use a trash can

Found these on top of said microwave

Attached: IMG_20191112_042432-min.jpg (4608x3456, 744K)

Mine's like a thousand times worse

you probably don't care but. soak a paper towel in water and add a couple drops of dish soap then nuke it for 5 minutes on high. Let it steam for another five minutes then using some tongs if you have it use the towel to wipe it down.

looks legit

Buy one of those claw grabber things. They're cheap and you won't have to touch your filth when you throw it all away.

HOW HARD IS IT TO CLEAN THOSE MUGS BEFORE MOLD STARTS FORMING RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1407788838945.jpg (900x900, 65K)

some people are lazy dawg.

This is great, I agree.

user, the joke has already been made. Quit trying to revive it.

Literally just set a day aside to clean.

Listen to this guy! My bathtub was never cleaner!

Attached: 05157990.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Revive the joke!

Attached: 1573183040175.jpg (480x645, 24K)

Anyway OP, just do it, if you dont, then youre always gonna be like this, sometimes you just have to do it and dont be lazy, so move your fucking ass of that chair and clean that mess up.

Attached: 1573182934840.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Get your lazy ass up and start cleaning. Simple

1. Buy a fucking garbage can.
2. Throw that shit in there.
3. Empty can into a bigger one OUTSIDE
4. Stop eating that shit.
5. Go to the gym.
6. Get pussy*

*You probably won't, this is pure inspiration.

Good luck Skippy.

Attached: 1537571304895.gif (600x450, 24K)

This.

>OP buys a garbage can
>ends up turning it upside down and using it as a table
>ends up covered in trash

Shop only at grocery store. Do not buy anything that isn't on the outer ring of the store (in USA). Bakery, produce, butcher, dairy only. Learn to cook basics.

nigga can't even clean his room and you want him to cook? This is how you start massive fires

He cant clean and you expect him to cook?

Attached: 1476139476877.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

He said LEARN.

I wish i could say : "Find a woman to clean this shit up" ... but u know...

No user, he needs to learn other shit first before jumping into cooking.

thats an impossible task for a beast that lives in its own filth

fun fact: the majority of the hoarder homes i clean are either old as shit or female.

meh this ant even that bag yo. just keep telling your self your dirty floor pisses you. keep ignoring it, but just keep that idea and phrase n your head. one day youll have an impulse to clean the fuck out the place and just try and keep it like that.

Don't treat him as a victime fellows, his just a HUDGE MASSIVE LAZY FAGGOT !

How do I buy garbage bags if they're not on the outer ring of the store?

Stories?

they give you garbage bags for free with your groceries you oaf. They just call them grocery bags

How to stay a loner virgin for ever volume 2

just burn your entire room you cunt !

Retard OP
>not his own time stamp
>its not december
>...or is it