Does this Philly win mean one of Sup Forums greatest meme's is to be retired?

Does this Philly win mean one of Sup Forums greatest meme's is to be retired?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rK-ijd5XSGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe, maybe so my son. The Eagles have overcome a lot and defeated the greatest coach/QB tandem of all time to win their first Super Bowl. Of course there will be things to laugh at Philly for in the future. But perhaps this achievement was so significant, that it signifies the end of an era.

Dear OWG
I hate you, but I also respect you. Well memed my friend.
t. Filthadelphian.

AND IIIIIIIEEEEEIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOVE YOOUUUUUUUU

this started solely as a phillies thing and it hasnt been funny since the original guy did it, he didnt post about the eagles often

Philly fan here
I'm gonna miss Welles

Honestly, we need to keep it alive in a ceremonial role. It's been part of Sup Forums history for too long to simply retire.

Perhaps, just because Philadelphia finally has a superbowl win doesn't mean that the city is any more respectable.

>taking a screen capture of some morbidly obese faggot lamenting over his inability to shit post anymore

man, that's fucking embarrassing. both of you yokel retards need to kys.

Philly still sucks at plenty of other sports so no.

This. The meme has a lucrative future.

>still phillies
>still 76ers
>still flyers
>pic

sadly I do it for free, too.
iggles won me 850, though, so thanks filthy!

this

it was about the phillies not the eagles

Orson is literally ours now. Just accept it

>2011
seems like forever ago

RIP in Peace

No. Now somebody has to shop an eagles hat onto his head, a cigar in his mouth and a ring on his finger.

next time philly goes 4-12 it will be back

youtu.be/rK-ijd5XSGQ

He’ll always be with us

>remembering the days when the Phillies were actually good
I really only watch Football and Baseball but I'm glad the Eagles can replace the Phillies as our best sports team. I know nothing about hockey but I did hear that the 76ers aren't doing so poorly

Mocking the Flyers would be an immediate indicator of being 16 years old or younger. Probably the most competitive franchise over the past 50 years in all 4 major sports, unfortunately plebs only recognize this if you win the championship, otherwise you might as well be last place

no single team owns orson. stop being retarded

This.

>newfags