Be me, 25, relatively good looking but miserable, no job, no gf, no true friends. lonely

>Be me, 25, relatively good looking but miserable, no job, no gf, no true friends. lonely.
>Depressiveepisode.png
>urge to drink
>cantresist.jpg

What to do user, pic related, took it 10mins ago. WTFisthislegal.exe? Just need to talk to smb or else I'll go crazy.

Attached: 78035950_2862104920501547_9036676281013370880_o.jpg (533x960, 101K)

How can they sell the 1L bottle at the same price as the 700ml? I think you found a bargain.

damn son looks like a killer deal

26 and exact same. probably gna grab more alcohol tonight

whatever you do OP
just don't off yourself

drink
watch something
jerk it
eat something nice
smoke sum weed and get up tomorrow to do something you like

you will get better and you'll find a way to sort things out

consuming unhealthy fluids will not be good for your unhealthy mind.

You should get super fucking stoned and get cross faded from both. It's lit.

I'm in the same boat, Sup Forumsro.
I'll cheers to that.

because the liquor store owners don't pay employees enough to care, which make mistakes because they don't care, which then cost more than just paying a living wage.

There is a reason why its cheap.
Because its trash.
Fuck that stuff, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam too.
At least buy something that doesn't taste like toilet cleaner.

Red Walker is shit. That is all.

It's okay for mixing, but that's about it

alcohol is for pussies, do drugs

Its usually a screw up in the system they use. I worked at Walmart for 3 years and this shit was common there. The store itself cant really do much. Just gotta wait until whoever fucked it up to fix it.

Tu esi no Latvijas?

Rauch weed, alkohol ist trash

same shit would occasionally happen at the base exchange. I once caught them mid fuck up and bought an ETrex for 19 bucks. It was supposed to be 200. I wanted to buy all on the shelf once the guy said they have to honor the price they set but he kinda begged me not to because he'd get fired for sure. So i just bought two instead.

Attached: download.png (380x380, 112K)

have you considered not resorting to alcohol, op?

do you ever think you have a drinking problem? sometimes your solution is actually the problem.

drugs are for faggots, drink alcohol like a man.

Walker is way overrated. Doesn't even taste good.

I prefer weed. No chance of a hangover, and it doesn't turn me into a stumbling mess.

So talk, Polandbro. What's on your mind?

Did you buy the whiskey?

I'm trying to cut down on the drinking too Sup Forumsro...let's tough it out together

go drink at bar. worst case, you hear how people socialize and you overpay enough to not ruin your liver