Tfw living in Istanbul, where muslim dogs are going apeshit

>Tfw living in Istanbul, where muslim dogs are going apeshit
I fear those cunts or the cops might raid my place if shit gets a tad more serious, so Im keeping a bottle of Raid nearby so I can take out some of them and off myself before I'm captured or lynched.

All jokes aside, this place has gone to hell faster than one could say 15/07 was an inside job.
Can you anons give me some advice on where to run to and how, keeping in mind that I'm a middle class second year uni student?
I speak French and English fairly well, Im guessing that could make things easier?

Apply for educational asylum at one of our Ivies, I've heard of a lot of them taking in educated people fleeing from conflict. Brown University especially loves taking in refugees fleeing from conflict, and while you'd be at the Berkley of the east coast, you wouldn't be in roachville.

Try Syria

hain, you will feel our boot

That sounds lovely, but I dont think our situation counts as a conflict yet.
I could argue that I'm an oppressed minority, but I dont think they'll buy it.
Go back to Taksim Abdul.

Prob germany or the United States. I dated a turkish girl here who was on a student visa so I know its at least somewhat feasible.

I'm interested, are you a secular muslim or a non-muslim Turk?

the woods

its always the best option

you know what happens with traitors?

What's the difference? I'm not muslim, so I guess I'm secular? But I dont go around posting on Facebook about how Atatürk was the greatest person to have ever lived and all that.
I do like and respect him a lot, but he's being deified.

>living in a country that's 98% muslim

yeah you fucked up.

>Prob germany
Could you fuck off, please?

Here's the thing, most of Europe is going down the same path because they convinced themselves every single last person is absolutely the same. So the same mudslimes you see rioting and rampaging in Turkey where they do away with any pretense now, will do the same in Europe in some time. What the ultimatively outcome will be, nobody knows but you'd just flee from Turkey to the same situation in 10-15 years.

US might be your best choice, they have other problems though. Canada is trying to outdo Europe. New Zealand and Australia exist but they increasingly turn into Chinese colonies.

>Germany
No thanks, I dont want to escape from Turkey to Turkey.
I was born here. I didnt get a chance.
Sod off.

use your intelligence to become President of Turkey. Devote every ounce of your being to this cause. Commence purge of Islam once in power.

I dont think I can live off the land.

true. True turks and germans are bros.

I'd have to pretend to be a crazy mudshit and I dont think I can do that.

If your lighter skin turk or non Muslim you're fucked. If your Muslim or dark skin try Canada I heard faggot Trudeau likes brown cock.

No, we're not. Because most Turks are crazy inbred mudshits. Most Turks in Europe especially are.

Doesn't mean there's a few exceptions, heck in Turkey likely quite a few given there's resistance to the mudslimes and Erdogan but if you build your position around the exceptions you're undermining yourself and allowing the crazies to move in en masse and exploit it.

Which means I can feel sorry for people like OP, without wanting anything to do with the other 90-95% of Turks much less wanting people brought into Europe who will simply replicate the events in Turkey.

Thats my hand in the pic, am I dark enough?
I'm not muslim but I could say allahakbar or some shit until I'm in.

Book a ticket to the US, you can live as an illegal immigrant there, most cities in the US allow it and when Hilary comes to power she will give all illegal immigrants citizenship.

Come to Greece brother, if you are white we are basically genetically related anyway.

I could tell you to come to Sweden but it's completely infested by Islamist now.

Likely not, you could be Greek or Italian. You're fucked. Unless you can hit up the tanning bench, lose a few KG and get a Somalia shirt. Then convince Canada you're Somalian.

I dunno...you could show up in Toronto and tell them the original french canadian trappers were actually muslims who walked across the land bridge and that you were the original Kangz of canada.

Nice try, Mehmet. But i will never trust your kind and will never turn my back on you.

Go to Germany, to France then find a comfy spot in Canada.

Longer you wait the worse itll get

/thread

It's time for Greece to save their last remainng Beyaz Turks from the final islamist purge of Byzantine Turkish rale babies.

> never trust your kind
> will never turn my back on you

Omg your English is so shit you literally contradict yourself in the same sentence.

Fuck off Hans, you and your EU bullshit created this Erdofag mess.

You're not qualified to discuss this matter.

I'll try, that sounds like my best option now, my friend. Thank you for being this kind.
Greece sounds nice right about now.
Then I'll proclaim myself a Muslimcentric professor and I'll be revered by all the lefties.
Constantinople 2016!

Go to Western Europe and red pill lefties about Islam.

Depending on excactly how dark you are, you have immunity to the racism claim.

I'm not dark enough, but I'll jsut say that I used to be muslim and I'm Turkish, I guess that'll be enough.

Excuse me for using the literal translation and not knowing the correct phrase in your subhuman language.

I also don't give a fuck what you think, kiddo.

SUUUUUUURE

Pardon?

>Atatürk is being deified

Dropped. Stay there where you belong.

Trolling aside, sounds like a good option for me.

Take your brothers back and then retake Constantinople.

> the civil war hasn't even started and the turks are already running

sandniggers are truly the weakest of people

You dont know what I'm talking about. There are hundreds of 45+ yr old people that are just like the leftists of the West that keep talking about how great Atatürk was. While their intentions are good, it just keeps our people pacified. Erdoğan and many other politicians praise Atatürk for popular support. Nobody can openly defy Atatürk and hope to stay in politics. Praising him all the time doesnt help with anything. It just lulls the people that we need on their feet into a deep slumber, anchored in the past. They always talk about how great he was, and how shit Erdoğan is, but they leave it at that. They do nothing.
I love Atatürk. I respect him. He was a great man. But he is gone. And while his ideas and ideals live on and need to be passed down, he himself isnt here to save us anymore. I'm sure he wouldnt want to be idolized if he knew the current situation.
He himself has said "If, after I die, the Turkish people need a saviour again, look not to me but to yourselves."

Civil war will not start. It will either be mass arrests or massacres now. They have won before it even began.

I know, I was just trolling, but I understand it was not appropriate, given the circumstances.

Its cool my friend. Trolling or not, it actually made me happy to read your post. I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding.

Feel free to come to mexico, you dont even have to pretend you're muslim, nobody here will care, just learn spanish, teach french or english if you're good enough to pass the cambrige exam or toefl (the one that counts in mexico) for english (dunno about french) and be happy. If you're able to teach english on a collage level you don't even have to learn spanish, classes are all in english.

It's also extremely easy to become legal in mootxico, if you better choices and skills then you can prolly just move to canada, it's also quite easy to become legalized there if you can find a job.

Is there a part of Mexico where it isnt unbearably hot? If so, I could consider Mexico too.
Thanks for being so kind and welcoming Burritobro.

Jalisco, Guadalajara is basically full of hipsters with grown beards, but also catholic, with progressive (liberal) collages, as long as you dont go around praising allah you'll make friends there real fast.

Praising allah is not currently on my to-do list.
Thanks man!

Feeling sorry for the rare based turkroach out there. Good luck guys.