Goodbye guys. Its over for me. I'm done. I'll kill myself tonight. I just want to say this is not a suicide...

Goodbye guys. Its over for me. I'm done. I'll kill myself tonight. I just want to say this is not a suicide, this is a murder. And my murderer is this chan. Sup Forums. Killed. Every. Good. Thing. And. Hope. Inside. Me.

My note to you guys, never let stromfags rise in your country. Never let stormfags have control. Kill them where ever you see. They dont deserve to live.

See you in the meaningless void that all humans will go. Farewell Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 less jew don't care

6 million and 1

good job fellow stormfags

I guarantee this is a scam to get money out of us somehow.

See you next week!

Don't kill yourself, Sad Jew. If you kill yourself you are saying that you agree with your enemies.

Sorry Israeli bro.

It didn't have to end like this.

But I respectfully accept your decision.

Enjoy Hell.

the enemies win tonight.

Savage

Hitler was a half kike himself

You faggot. We need help getting trump elected. You can wait until after November. Be a fucking man.

[citation needed]

Dont kill yourself schlomo,aside from the memes,we really dont mind right wingers.And the holohoax thing is nonsense,no one here unironically believes that.

plz do kill yourself, you massive fucking faggot

Take a breather. Sit on it for a day. Whatevers bothering you will seem less bad tommorow

>1 post by this ID

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
>Inb4 all media is da jooos 1488

good kike

That's because it's a copypasta of the Turkroach thread right now.

>1 post by this ID

cya

>the holohoax thing is nonsense
Top kek

shut the fuck up chink.
If you can't look at the Holocaust lies and schemes objectively and rationally, follow kike OPs example and fucking kill yourself.

>One post by this ID

and the fbi said hitler probably escaped to argentina

or do you believe the russians always tell the truth when they provide "evidence" since they did claim to obtain his body

Make sure your suicide is also Jewish, maybe you should jump in front of a train so that your family will get an insurance payout, or chase a dollar bill off the side of a bridge, etc

kek just go blitz kamikaze on some Muslims. At least count for something before you go.

>1 failed coup by this country

jews would cry if all goyim died (included roaches and niggapes)