I never thought of it before.....but is he a Brady babby?

I never thought of it before.....but is he a Brady babby?

They're co-dependant. Honestly, the answer is no.

Eh, I’d say Brady needs Belichick way more than the other way around. Tonight proved that Brady can’t carry a team himself the way elite QBs can

11-5 with matt cassel

>nearly give up 31 pts against seahawks had Butler not bailed you out
>give up 28 pts last year
>41 tonight

Yeah, he's lost his touch

0-3 in playoffs without Brady

He already has to countless times this season. 41 points scored by a defensive team is just too much tho

playoffs don't matter much in coaching
pic related its tom coughlin

Tonight Brady carried as much as a team can be carried at all. 3 TDs, broke the passing yards record for the second straight year, but what else can it be done when your special teams choke and your d-line allows more than 40 points to an offensive led by Nick Foles?

he has lost more than 3 playoff games WITH Brady.

>Carried
>Couldn't catch an easy pass on a meme play
>Choked hard in the final 2 minutes.

>Brady puts together arguably the best performance in SB history against a sturdy defense

>Belichick keeps his best corner benched despite the replacement getting torched over and over

I wonder who's carried who.

Elite QBs find ways to win even when their defenses are playing like shit. Brady couldn’t keep up with Nick fucking Foles.

he won a playoff game with the fucking Browsn (against the Pats) and won two Super Bowls as a D coordinator

you realize foles caught that on an illegal formation that was never called? you saw that right? they didn't have 7 on line of scrimmage. refs blew the call on 4th down to give eagles the TD. makes you think.

By this logic there's never been an elite QB in NFL history.

did it leak why butler didn't play yet? did he fuck bill's landwhale daughter or something?

Brady was barely on the field, the defense lost time of possession big.

Regardless, he put up 600+ yards of total offense and 33 points.

Not his fault Belichick benched Butler and Patricia is a nobody.

Showed up a minute late to fuck his wife

500 yards.

Brady can't carry the godawful defense retard. New England's defence just straight up got BLACKED

Is it true Josh McDaniels is going to take over as the Pats head coach next season? Does Bill just retire in disgrace from the franchise he saved?

one. last. heist.

It was illegal because the refs didn't call it :p

He's going to coach the Gnats. If you could make a bum like Brady look good. Imagine what he could do have a idiot savant like Eli.

wut

how do botched calls taste now, patsfag?

brady doesnt play defense my man

Record before Brady: 40-55
Record with Pats before Brady with Bledsoe (1st overall pick, first $100mm QB ever): 5-13

Brady comes in taking over an 0-2 Pats team, goes 14-2 and wins SB 36. Wins 3 of next 4 SBs.

Belichick has now had a BAD defense for 2/3rds of his tenure in new England. They were good 2001-2004 mostly because of players belichick did not draft himself (Ty Law, Tedy Bruschi, Lawyer Milloy)

Brady is the system. Belichick is along for the ride.

they always do. it's been their thing. have you watched the defense before today? both defenses were awful.

so you agree

cheatriots got cheated. i'd call it justice and move on.

You realize that they were forced to go for it because of the blatant DPI not being called a play earlier
Kill yourself

Record before Brady: 40-55
Record with Pats before Brady with Bledsoe (1st overall pick, first $100mm QB ever): 5-13

Brady comes in taking over an 0-2 Pats team, goes 14-2 and wins SB 36. Wins 3 of next 4 SBs.

Belichick has now had a BAD defense for 2/3rds of his tenure in new England. They were good 2001-2004 mostly because of players belichick did not draft himself (Ty Law, Tedy Bruschi, Lawyer Milloy)

Brady is the system. Belichick is along for the ride.

Oh and in that 11-5 Matt Cassel year, the pats had the weakest strength of schedule in the NFL. Cassel also made the pro bowl with Kansas City -- he wasn't that bad.

Philly had a top 4 defense, Brady was just good.

Even with improvement, the Pats had a bottom 10 defense.

That's the game.

ow wow, so..it's like justifies because of that? I'll discuss the DPI if you want, but I'm talking about the blatant no call of the illegal formation and illegal motion on the same play

today's defenses.

>Brady needs Belichick

Why would Brady need 40+ points for the opposing team?

I'd say that it's clear the Pats have very little NFL caliber talent on D but Bill drafts and signs players and he chose to keep Butler on the bench so that's on him too. I wonder what the real reason for the Butler shitshow was.

It's possible. We need a larger sample size to be sure, as their careers have been so intertwined.

That was coming off the 16-0 season, against an extremely weak schedule - they played all the teams in the AFC West (best record: 8-8) & NFC West (best record: 9-7). That's not even as impressive as Jason Garrett getting the Cowboys to 13-3 with their rookie backup last season.

Unironically yes. His record without brady was garbage discounting that dumb matt cassel year where he had a team that had just gone 16-0 the year prior (and they had the weakest strength of schedule in 2008).

Brady has covered up a lot of the shitty problems that Bill hasn't been able to solve.

I once thought brady was the babby, but now my opinion has shifted, that early team was mostly staffed by parcels too, which proves even with all the rings belichick now has, parcels is still the superior coach most likely. Belichick seems to be great when he teams up with certain minds. But flounders on his own.

It's just downright laughable how much the Pats are ref babbies. Literally won like 5 of their games this year due to blatant last second refball. It's a travesty they even made the SB this year with such a mediocre team.

t. guy who didnt watch any pats games this year outside of the playoffs maybe

>inb4 you watch every game every team plays

Yes. It's clear now. Brady's so good people thought this guy who had a losing record before him was actually the GOAT coach.