What are your thoughts about a draft dodger celebrating veterans day?

apnews.com/474b94b44c724e4a9154369eaabe53ba

what are your thoughts about a draft dodger celebrating veterans day?

Attached: trump_small_hands.jpg (915x510, 72K)

Imagine being so disillusioned that you think there are 69 genders and you're so emotionally dysregulated that you screech on Sup Forums about Donald Trump.

I can respect the hustle.

imagine being a member of the military,a gun owner,or a conservative and still supporting donald trump

also,we've had to hear your screeching for the past 3 years

>waaah football man
>waaah soccer lady
>waaah news media

oh i almost forgot

>waaah hillary clinton
>waah mexicans
>waaah obama

that sums up donald trump and his supporters the past 3 miserable years

Attached: ezgif-1-bc0cc6d2e3a1.gif (245x180, 811K)

Attached: 1573492059151_boomernot.jpg (510x380, 28K)

I'm a veteran with an honorable discharge. I'll support Trump because watching emotionally dysregulated libtards screech for the last three years has been amusing.

Attached: trumptrig.jpg (599x600, 72K)

whatever kid,your probably one of those retards who joined the military because your to stupid to get a real job

also,the ones screeching are the trump supporters.so have fun whining about the news media,hillary and obama some more

This is such a lie. Why do you need to lie on an anonymous imageboard?

As opposed to you, who are too retarded to write a sentance

>who are too retarded

you mean "who is too retarded"

guess im not retarded enough to correct your grammar trumptard,now go back to your trailer park and watch some more duck dynasty

this is what happens when you drop out of high school and join the military instead of getting a decent education.no wonder people call trump and his supporters idiots

>your to stupid
Huurrrrrr duuuuuurrrrrr

Attached: zpot.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>This is such a lie

Attached: neet.jpg (496x619, 30K)

As a conservative I cant stand trump. I cant vote for him again but I cant vote for any dem either. I'm just going to skip over the presidential vote and go for Republicans down ballot. I just wish we could get a stable Conservative in office and we dont have to keep defending this joke.

cry more trumpshit,at least george w bush could speak like an adult unlike your trump guy who butcher's simple words everytime he opens his dumbass mouth

>cant vote for trump again
>not realizing trump is who is voting for

this is why i consider trump supporters as dumb as their president.go back to watching hee haw now hillbilly

>Trump derangement syndrome in full effect

Please kill yourself next November 3rd. You're going to feel like you want to because you're so emotionally dysregulated.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

the ones dieing november 3rd are going to be trump supporters when they realize a handful of rednecks with shotguns arent going to be able to defend theirselves against tanks and the us military.but go ahead and keep thinking democrats are the ones crying when your side are the ones threatening a civil war because you cant get enough of your own party to support your president anymore

Not a trump supporter dude. Voted Republican last election. Anyone who votes for him in 2020 is a trump supporter. Not going to be voting for him.

>Autistically screeching Chicken Little

Turn it down a notch, you're letting us into the fact that you're not a functional person.

Attached: attention.jpg (245x206, 11K)

i am a veteran. fought in gulf war 1. it's shameful. today's "republicans" are just right wing extremists that will go extinct. within the next 30 years the Republican party will no longer exist.

anyone who votes republican voted for trump and is a trump supporter.christ,i knew americans were dumb,but i thought they at least could figure out how to vote in an election.maybe next year you should stay home and watch duck dynasty in your trailer park instead of voting for trump again and trying to say you arent a trump supporter(because a vote for republicans is a vote for trump.since you arent even smart enough to figure that out)

i happen to seperate trump supporters from republicans.maybe if donny bone spurs wasnt such a horrible president and ran the country better as a republican,they'd still have house majority instead of losing it because of all the liberal shit trump does that republicans put up with