What the fuck is wrong with British advertising?

What the fuck is wrong with British advertising?

Why are yous making a joke out of people with disabilities?

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgUqmKQ9Lrg

This is a fucking goblin

we're just trying to be more accepting. why is it such an issue? are you a drumpf supporter?

we invented bantz m8 and everyone gets some unless they're fucking muslims apparently

LOOKS LIKE MALTEASERS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Holy shit Luna Lovegood aged even worse than I thought

>got the best mans number

No you didn't you gremlin fucking shit, i dont know why that triggers me so much

Don't jump to conclusions he could have been a retard too

You should all feel so ashamed of yourselves! She's trying to make the most of her situation and you assholes just have to project your self imposed misery onto others. I'm literally shaking right now. I don't even know what to say, can you just like not?

fuck off m8 , we all know you don't have any friends

I sympathise with her. She's gotta live out the one life she has as a deformed monstrosity. A life of rejection, pity and outright hostility.
What I cannot fucking stand is that some marketing cunt thought it would be cute and progressive to write her in and say she got with the best man.

This instantly conjures up images of this little tard-trike bound butthole wheeling up to the studly young bearded best man, at the reception and moments later rolling away with a knowing wink and a lick of the lips as if we're supposed to be fucking sit there, during fucking tea time, forced to contemplate the allusion that at some point a regular sized bloke and this little afterbirth-in-a-wig will be fucking going at in all filthy and sweaty with his normal sized tadger fucking smashing up against the back of her neck or wherever the fuck her truncated vagina ends and then we're all supposed to look at each other and say 'wow isn't that so progressive don't we live in such a wonderful age aren't we all so fucking fantastic'.

I wish that little 'goblin' all the best but the sewer-stall runoff that fucking worked up this ad needs taking out into the town square to be beaten by the rotted dicks of every syphilitic beggar available, gang-raped by a gang of impressively large dogs and then forced to watch her own shitty advert for eternity.

The only saving grace of this advert was the disgruntled chort that came out of every single one of my family members as we were subjected to this abomination on, what was otherwise, a pretty capital weekday evening.

Also maltesers can fucking do one. They look like they fell off a black man's diseased dingus.

And ruined the persons wedding

Just because she's a skinned ewok doesn't mean she gets a pass for being a prick

I would have fucked her, faggot.

who brit/pol/ here

Pasta?

bredy gud, I think I'll save some for later.

Is this pasta? If so shouldn't tadger be todger?

is this guy good at comedy or shit?

I feel like all his shoes with Smerch are pretty good. Extras, The Office and even Lifes Too Short

If Lifes Too Short came out before Extras with no changes people would rate it as one of the greatest british comedies

Take a hearty upvote!!!!

That chocolate you like is coming back in style

Isnt this adrien brodys sister?

I saw a documentary on her once about being handicapped but being able to still do normal jobs, and he was in part of it with her telling her to ne er give in?

>complain about the creepy gremlin woman
>completely ignore the homo black guy

disabled people are fucking everywhere now, channel 4 had a whole season where they got disabled people in to do continuity announcing, but instead of getting wheelers or something in who could talk and you wouldn't know they got in people who you could tell were disabled in the speech department, so basically they went for a month where nobody had a fucking clue what show was coming on next which actually didn't make a difference because just check the info. but it was still a shitty stunt to pull. they could have just let a cripple do it and it would have been ok and worked out. now they don't get a job? i guess let them be firefighters or rockclimbers or something right because it doesn't matter if you can do a job, actually its preferential that you can't.

she or someone like her was on the news because in london now its illegal if your taxi is adapted for wheelchair users to refuse to pick them up. why the fuck would you spend thousands on a ramp for wheelchair users to use your taxi just to ignore a fare? fuck this man.

Holy shit i can see it