Britbongs! I'm stoned. Who you voting for lads in the Brexit Election?

Britbongs! I'm stoned. Who you voting for lads in the Brexit Election?

Me? I don't know yet. Fuck the Tories. I like Corbyn's idea of a second referendum once we know the details of a deal (I think if we had another referendum the country would vote remain); but I can't get behind Corbyn or his benefits Britain - he plans to remove the cap on benefits and the bedroom tax, which will result in 'popping out kids' becoming a legitimate career choice again for the scrubs.

I don't know enough about the rest of Lib Dem's policies beyond brexit. But I'm swaying towards them. Cleggy wanted to legalise weed, it's thanks to the Lib Dems that the personal tax allowance is now as high as it is. I'll have to read up on their manifesto.

Attached: farage-460_1631031c.jpg (460x287, 28K)

You’ll only vote remain because you’re too much of a pussy to pull the trigger like you originally decided. It’s taking to much work for you faggots to follow through so you’ll remain.

>I'm stoned
Fuck off stoner. I've reported this thread to Interpol, I hope they bust your fucking ass.

You guys lost your chance. The eu holds all the cards now.

Attached: 1572202319558.jpg (773x960, 112K)

I think a lot of people who voted leave didn't really know what they were voting for or how much it would fuck the country. I also think that, as is usual, there was a lot of voter apathy from the younger generation. Whereas old the old people who think "It was better before we were in The Union" went out to vote leave.

I wonder what kind of traps Corbyn is into.

all the old people*

They're all scum, everyone of them but the Tories seem to be doing a reasonable job at keeping the ecenomy ticking over and getting us out of the EU. My Tory MP in Winchester lost his vote when he voted to take no deal as an option off the table but he's been reinstated. I don't want to, but I'm going to have to vote for him as it's a close call in my constituency between Tories and Liberal (Un)Democrats.

It wouldn’t fuck the country. Crying about it is what’s fucking the country.

Ticking over...
>slowing down

Attached: economic growth.png (2666x2166, 78K)

>MFW the silly brits think they can simply "vote to leave"

Attached: 1049264424.jpg (1000x541, 62K)

You should check out a website called 'swapmyvote' or something like that. I used it last time. I live in a constituency that is always close between Conservative and Labour, I wanted to vote Lib Dem. So I posted on this website, you put your constituency, put who you want to vote for (Lib Dem) and who you would be willing to vote for (Labour - to stop the Tories getting in). Then it matches you up with somebody - so somebody who wanted to vote Labour, but lived in a constituency where Lib Dem do well. You make the pledge once you are matched, so I voted Labour for my match, they voted Lib Dem for me. I'll probably do the same thing this time round because fuck the stupid way the voting system works in this country.

But it isn't fucking the country. News today is that the economy is still growing and is ahead of a lot of other developed countries. Its the indecision and lack of knowing what's going to happen that's fucking the country.

Vote to save the NHS, any other vote is wasted

Oi mate sit 'roun and smoke dat spliff mate. The EU owns your little British butt cheeks.

Yeah, possibly. It'll hurt us in the short term for sure. Who knows if or how much we will recover long term.

I'll keep being a wage slave and paying my taxes, aye

But they didn't vote to leave. There is no evidence to show that they actually voted leave. This is just fake news as the yanks call it.

>implying any vote is legitimate

you think people actually count the votes?

I will NEVER vote in a UK election ever again:
Why should I vote for any of these anarchistic cunts who have just worked selfishly to prevent the will of the British people being properly implemented in a timely manner.

Any of them who did not EVIDENTLY work their bollocks off with the sole intention of ensuring an exit from EU influence (with or without a so-called "deal") should be hung drawn and quartered for high treason.

Why do you want to leave the EU? Put aside the fact that a "democratic" vote to leave has passed, why do you still want to leave the EU?

Whats going on with you guys over there anyway. Didn't you guys vote on brexit eons ago?

the average Brit doesn't know the difference between the customs union and the single market. why trust him to decide our future regarding the EU?
not a very smart move. it's like me going for complex surgery, do I go to the best minds in the medical field or do I go to Dave down the pub and 17.4 million of his stupid mates.
idiots. kek.

British are fools if they continue to vote Conservative after what they did to prevent BREXIT.

Its nice to see you guys also have a problem with one side or the other simply calling the other "too stupid to know better"

Gentle Reminder: This isn't the first time that Germany wanted to make a European Union...

Attached: 463041299.jpg (2400x1350, 344K)

i swear on me mum if germany starts ANOTHER world war i'll be mad as fuk

anybody?

Vote Conservative, if where you live, they don't have a chance, then vote Brexit Party, it's as simple as that.

>Whats going on with you guys over there anyway. Didn't you guys vote on brexit eons ago?

The Brits are cucks. Terrified of leaving a failing 40 year old EU that is dying and needs quantitative easing from the USA just to stay solvent.
Meanwhile the United Kingdom itself and the Commonwealth has been around for 300 years and is doing fine.

Attached: 1570330830604.jpg (1841x1227, 780K)

jesus christ i'd pay good money for this picture to be done in oil on canvas in a medieval style

voting Lib Dem is haram, vote Boris
Inshallah friend

>The Brits are cucks. Terrified of leaving a failing 40 year old EU that is dying and needs quantitative easing from the USA just to stay solvent.
I don't think you really know what those words mean.
>Meanwhile the United Kingdom itself and the Commonwealth has been around for 300 years and is doing fine.
Post-Brexit, Scotland leaves and NI drifts into the Republic thanks to the customs line being the Irish Sea. Brexit is a ticket back to the Kingdom of England by its lonesome. Which will be nice for everybody else, at least.

Attached: 17-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

This is basically the human condition though.

well youre obviously too stupid to know better

I'm voting for your mum

Ah, I see, there's no such thing as objective reality.

There is a least one Scot in that picture. He's dressed in all blue. Obviously a reporter.

u better take that back!

>jesus christ i'd pay good money for this picture to be done in oil on canvas in a medieval style

Run it through a photoshop filter

WTH is wrong with scots, the SNP are really strange people.

Sinn Fein.

idunnohow

Attached: palestinianfnp90-660x592.jpg (660x592, 62K)

>Post-Brexit, Scotland leaves and NI drifts into the Republic thanks to the customs line being the Irish Sea. Brexit is a ticket back to the Kingdom of England by its lonesome. Which will be nice for everybody else, at least

Thank fuck for that, we should have got rid of the fucking retarded Scots eons ago, northern Ireland as well and hell why not get rid of Wales whilst we're at it. They'll all fail on their own anyways.

this picture reminds me of shit i'd see on walls in the middle east or india but the people on them look like they came from a sears catalogue in the 70's

you anons missed the dead guy with the metal through his head?

Amerifag here.
I dont care about this at all, except if you guys make it out, then good on you.
Fuck the EU, they're too much drama, and responsible for the only 2 modern world wars.

Hes still really pink, and its passed through a superficial part of the brain, he could survive that, and probably did, with some severe brain damage.

i'm pretty sure its just a way the picture was taken. I don't recall anyone getting brain stabbed when this happened.

I want OUR country to regain its Sovereignty.
I want US to restore and control OUR OWN borders.
I want our Laws and Jurisdiction to be determined by OUR Parliament & Courts, using OUR Language instead of some Mickey Mouse Johnie Foreigner gobbledy-gook that needs to be inadequately translated into pigeon English by some wet behind the ears Belgian faggot (or worse).
I want to stop OUR country being bled dry by good-for-nothing French farmers who just want to sit around being subsidised by EU grants that are being disproportionately paid for by OUR tax payers.
I want to STOP all these criminal economic migrants who come into OUR country with malice aforethought - to avail themselves of OUR genrous health-care and social service handouts, (without ever having paid a penny into it) while engaging in criminal conduct with the self-confident assurrance that they will not be mistreated by our law inforcement officers or Courts.

Maybe you would also like to hear all the OTHER reasons that encourage me to eagerly await our freedom from the unjust shackles of European political dominance over OUR (once)
GREAT British nation? or maybe you might be able to think for yourself and realise why we already voted for this - far too long ago without any significant progress being made.

Attached: 965.png (394x411, 283K)

Vote boris, no need for anything else

>but the people on them look like they came from a sears catalogue in the 70's
Because that's when the pictures the portraits are based on were taken

>They'll all fail on their own anyways.
Sure, just like the Irish did.

>bunch of bankers fuck the global economy
>absolute fucking moron peasants blame disabled people and immigrants
every damn time. so fucking retarded. and now half the country hates the other half, so well done pol, you've successfully poisoned everything and made everyone as miserable as you are. congratulations you fucking morons.

EXACTLY
(also - nice dubs)

My niggau

Calm down Granddad.

/Thread

Sup Forums didn't invent this mindset, they're simply the present day vanguard of easily hoodwinked morons

ah that makes sense. Did they died?

you legitimately sound like a seething child. fuck off with this pol-tier horseshit.

brexit ain't happening btw, lol, the seething will be glorious.

Did people really think that germany would simply allow a nation to leave the EU? honest question did a single person for a moment think that germany was simply going to let the UK walk out of the gang without its pound of flesh?

Don't vote bud brain, you clearly don't know shit about politics so abstain from it and just smoke your ten draw in ya mums shed you nonce

Bobby Sands starved to death on a hunger strike in prison. Don't know about the others.

Germany has fuck all to do with the fact that pro-Brexit forces produced no viable plan for the actual departure from the EU before pushing the referendum they accidentally won.

F

Im american and would like to understand this. Why is it so complicated to leave the EU?
Side note, do you guys like Keith Floyd? I fucking love that guy

Germany is pretty much the EU in its entirety. Similar to how Texas would never be able to secede unscathed the UK is getting its shit pushed in for trying.

20 Merkel Marks have been deposited to your akkount

Fuck off Nigel

Jesus Christ couldn't you be more subtle Brian, going to have to tell HR, you need training

ok boomer

>Get btfo from /Pol
>Try to shill on /b
Your really new to this aren't you?

Shill harder

Shill fest 2019?

Nice try.

They're shilling m8, just laugh at them and how desperate they are becoming,shilling politics on /b like the fuktards they are

Google is your friend. he died.

Britain ist a democracy so it doest matter who you vote for.

google is definitely not your friend.

Why don't you fuck off to some tyrannical Communist shit-hole where you belong, and let us lovers of freedom and democracy get on with determining our own destiny in accordance with our last TRULY democratic vote.

can someone explain the picture to me?

nein! NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!

found the uneducated american

Stop trolling, dammit. You nearly had me, but I know my Grandad can't use a computor.

nigel farage (british political speaker) got into a plane accident and NPC's mimicking human action surrounded him to take pictures hoping to taste man flesh

do you need a safe space, snowflake

Stop picking on the colonists, m8. We are just as fucked as they are at the moment.

Nah, at least half our population doesn't believe they need a gun to defend there semi-attached house in the suburbs

> "... I know my Grandad can't use a computor. "
neither can you apparently.
Strewth, you can't even spell it properly.

instead, half of our population fucked the country over in a referendum ...
Swings and roundabouts, innit?

>move to scotland
>vote for SNP
>vote to secede from UK
>vote to join EU
>profit?

nice try but the topic isn't america or guns

US is the exact same way about the last election

Sorry, that should read 'compudah, moight. Strewth, gis a stubby'.

>>profit?

No, you would be stuck in fucking Scotland.

Wrong
This

at least it's not wales