Will he lose his job? He's obviously not needed anymore. They could use a CB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COnjvS4tLmU
youtube.com/watch?v=Epm5_DSfMn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trade to the Jetties

To the Browns

they'll be the first team to start 2 QBs standing side by side

Its pretty much guaranteed that either wentz or foles will be the starting quaterback for the browns next season

Foles will be the one traded, he has massive value now that he has "proven" he can win a super bowl with an all world team around him. He will likely get massively overpaid and then flounder off to the bench again.

Wentz is the real deal btw, had he not got hurt he probably would have won the MVP, though with the way the MVP curse is looking, it was a good thing he got hurt. Foles played great and IMO will have earned whatever money he robs from his future team. But lets not go crazy here.

has a team ever had the best 2 quarterbacks in the league on their roster like this before? you can call foles the best of the year because he won the superbowl, and you can call wentz easily top 3 of the regular season.

Don't understand the love for wentz, 1 good year and has only been in the year for 2 and it was just proven that you can insert any decent QB and win a FUCKING SUPERB OWL with the eagles roster.

He's exposed as extremely over-rated and he is completely unproven, I just don't understand the love for this fucker.

>exposed as extremely over rated
go to bed, you're drunk

ah the good old days.

49ers had Young & Montana both in their primes.

Brady played better than Foles considering the circumstances. Doesn't mean Foles wasn't awesome, but this whole "blame Brady" shit is fucktarded.

>you can call Foles the best of the year because he won the Super Bowl
that's not how it works

Fave/Jim McMahon

>played better
>singlehandedly fumbled away the game

>get smacked mid-throw because your offensive line crumbles
>somehow magically all your fault
The absolute delusion of Brady haters

Tom Brady no more single-handedly fumbled away the game this year than Matt Ryan fumbled away the game last year when Donte Hightower strip sacked him. It was a great game for both teams, and the Eagles got the defensive stop when they needed it most. I respectfully tip my hat to the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles.

>brady scores, 2-point game, eagles have 2 minutes on the clock
>implying pats defense would have held long enough to stop a field goal

the defense should have stopped the drive when they were 32-33 and that was the game, useless fucks

Try actually watching the Eagles games and not just looking at the stats. The plays Carson Wentz made all season were crazy, especially on 3rd down and in the redzone.

He's going to the XFL because he's a scrub.

Brady and Jimmy G

so? do you see any of Foles plays? The Brady being a system QB thing maybe or not is a meme, but the Eagles are arguably producing system QBs themselves. Hell I'm sure a QB like Osweiler would look sick on this team

Carson and Foles will play series after each other in the preseason

everyone will obviously see who's better then

Him and foles are going to wear the fusion earings

The way Carson Wentz played before going down this season is literally all one big highlight reel. I actually feel bad that he probably won’t be able to live up to that performance again. If he does he’s a god

Bledsoe and Brady in 2001.

seriously a lot of people are sleeping on wentz now. understandably after foles wins the owl, but never forget:

youtube.com/watch?v=COnjvS4tLmU

>Brady played better than Foles
t. reddit

>singlehandedly
Uh, he fumbled it with both hands.

Wentz is the franchise QB, even Lurie said it himself before raising the trophy.

Foles will traded, Howie is salivating this victory the most because he's going to come away with a king's ransom for Foles.

2017 Foles and 2001 Brady are the only ones to win an SB as a backup QB.

>Be the biggest laughing stock in Pro Sports
>Fans hold an "0-16 Parade"
>LeBron is about to leave....AGAIN
>Chief Wahoo is kill
>This is all just 2 years after the Indians choked away a 3-1 WS lead to the Cusb
>Win 4 games in 3 years so you can rebuild in the draft
>Browns have been stockpiling an unimaginable amount of early round picks for the last several years
>Trade all of them away to get Nick Foles
>He regresses back to the 2015 Nick Foles who played for the Rasm
>Browns have to start over

Absolute Pottery

will he get a ring? what are the requirements

I predicted last wee that if the Eagles won, some idiot would say this. Thanks!

Jeff Hostetler says Hi.

Heresy has arisen in the Church of Wentz

Anyone that thinks Wentz is going anywhere is retarded and knows nothing about Philly sports.

U don’t understand because u haven’t been in Philly through the entire season and realized that Wentz and Pederson were the catalysts that created the chemistry and atmosphere that made the team as strong as it was, and Foles was no accident either. We brought him back because his teammates believed in him. All these guys have strong faith in God and that unified them in something greater than themselves.

>it was a good thing he got hurt

Everyone on the team gets a ring. Even Sudfeld.

>went is the real deal
lellllll
foles literally just proved its the system....holy shit you beyond a casual

Pederson changed up the system to work for Foles.

Do you even watch sports?

in what way....
>both throw dragons
>let blount or ajayi rekt niggas to shorten the yardage for first down

really what has changed

>exposed as extremely over rated
stop drinking the cowboys koolaid, wentz is great

>insert any decent QB
Foles played lights out, he hit big throw after big throw, that wasn't the play of "any decent QB"

>one sack all game
This just proved that pass blocking is all that matters. Like when Rodgers always has 12 seconds to throw and people call him the best. Jameis is better than all these assholes.

Another Jeff Hostetler.
Question now, do they keep him as a good luck charm or trade him right off?

anyone who wants him will have to pay epic price. something on the level of the herschel walker trade, which was: 3 1sts, 3 2nds, 1 5th, 1 8th PLUS 5 players.

>he's going to come away with a king's ransom for Foles
i dont know about that. he's worth a 1st round pick.

eagles will not trade foles unless foles approves the trade. they will do it as a courtesy to foles.

i think foles will ask them NOT to trade him so that he can hit the market as a FA at the end of next season and allow his skills to go to the highest bidder.

The Packers had Rodgers and Favre on the same team for years.

Foles isn't either Rodgers or Favre

Lol Foles is a short to mid range passer u idiot. Just because he happened to throw a couple of bombs, which any NFL qb should be capable of doing at least once in a while, doesn’t change that he is a completely different type of passer than Wentz.

>short to mid range passer
Foles has a great deep Ball

That would be foolish of him. He’s never going to have more value than right after winning a SB after an incredible post season performance. Sitting next year on the bench will severely devalue his worth. The time to trade is now, even Foles knows that.

Everyone in Philly knows this is Wentz team no matter what.

NO
don't trade wentz, don't even think about it. hang up the phone no matter the offer. he's the best qb in the league when he's healthy
foles is turning 30 soon and let's be honest, he's been inconsistent. he's a hero forever in this city, but he's not going to want to sit on the bench. we should give him a say in where he wants to go, but we can't make the dude be a backup, especially when some team is going to overpay for him

You are underestimating the value of a QB. A team like the Browns who have made so many bust picks with a first rounder would give away more than that for a guaranteed success. Jimmy G going for a second rounder was seen as a steal and he only played 1.5 games.

Then when he joins the team they will lock him down with a big contract.

>U

You're not writing a mid 90s text and people now with something worthwhile to say are not hunt and peck typing. There is absolutely no reason to use u in any discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=Epm5_DSfMn4

U mad

He was was the biggest reason they won 13 of their games , throwing 1 last td pass right after tearing his acl while also breaking an Eagles record , He will be one of the elite QBs in this league because of his ability to make and find plays . The redskins game proved this

>throws multiple deep passes into coverage on his back foot and under pressure in the post-season
>hurr not a good long passer

why cant they?
and why doesnt all the team just circle around them as they laterally pass it back and forth between them two?
sounds like a touchdown every drive, to me

2001 Trent Dilfer

>who is Jim Plunkett
>who is Doug Williams
>who is Jeff Hostetler

No you fucks, don't do this to yourselves.

>wanting the MVP curse to kill your team
Dumb Croat doesn't realize the rules.

Actually no... foles was a lot more impressive as a passer in this game... brady was missing targets and the only big chunk plays were wide open guys or gronk.... foles was dropping dimes...and didn't drop the ball

luckily they have a highly rated CB coming back from injury next year. And they are going to get something valuable when they trade foles. If peters can play remotely close to how he did this year, the eagles are going to be even better next year.

Sometimes I wish I were this dumb, so I could just glide through life in blissful ignorance

>all that "most valuable player" hype
>teams can literally win championship without him

Garoppolo went for a 2nd round pick, a back up that hadn't played half a season went for that much. Foles just played 3 great consecutive, in the playoffs no less, and was in MVP in the Super Bowl.

Howie finesses teams left and right in free agency: 1st for Bradford, 2nd rounder for Ajayi, etc. Couple that with the fact that Kirk fucking Cousins was set to become the biggest FA QB on the market this off-season. Foles is going to be the hottest commodity for all the Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Cardinals, etc. out there searching for a QB to turn their franchise around. Also means someone from the incoming draft class will be dropping into the hands of another team.

Foles can stay in Philly and we'd love that too, but it's Wentz's team and I don't think Foles would want to play back-up to a 3rd year player when he just won the biggest game against arguably the best franchise and QB of the last 2 decades

Foles will stay on through at least half the season next year, until Wentz confirms where or not he's the player he used to be.

>Dead Armso
>good
You funny guy, I kill you last.

This. Pats fans can meme about their shitty defense tanking the game all they want, but if Bellichick was relying on his defense to stop Nick Foles after Foles got 38 unanswered points on one of the greatest NFL defenses ever, he lost the game weeks ago. I actually think both defenses were fine. It was less them not playing well and more both offenses being phenomenal. But at the end of the day, Brady missed one too many opportunities, and Foles didn't.

The Kekskins could use him.