Tom Brady, at the age of 40, carries his team to a lead in the 4th quarter...

Tom Brady, at the age of 40, carries his team to a lead in the 4th quarter, with one of the the best performances by a QB (505 yard, 3 touchdowns, no INTs), and some people say it's entirely his fault because of a fumble, and not because of the defense who let in 41 (forty one) points
is that how desperate his haters are to not declare him as the GOAT after last year's SB? they're grasping at straws at this point

you forgot that drop on the throw by Amendola

>ESPN headline says Nick Foles outdueled him
>literally worse stats across the board
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

what did you expect, he kissed his son on the lips and is a Trump supporter, he's officially the media's #1 enemy for the night, now that he's lost.

didn't know they had cable in syria

>he kissed his son on the lips
stinking pedophobes and incestphobes, i tell you. it's 2018!

360p streams are more than I could've hoped for today

fucking kek

>You can pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in half

the absolute state of the west, lol

>brady haters are mental midgets
wew never saw this coming

>he couldn’t even hold on to the ball in the clutch
>literally gives the ball to the Eagles

How does that even happen? Like hold on to the ball nigger Hahahahaha just don’t give it to them Hahahahaha

how do you not catch that shit.
>wide open
>perfect throw
>right into his hands
i get he's a qb, but ffs he's 40 years old and has surely thrown the ball around at practice everyday, with friends, at home, etc. not to mention they practiced this play. absolutely embarrassing. i hope he retires.

You can acknowledge he played a great game and still not think he's the GOAT. I would rate this as one of the best playoff performances by a QB ever, but I still think it's dumb to consider Tom the best to ever play the game.

Damn it's almost as if Football is a team sport or something.

How can he be the GOAT when he can't beat the Giants in the Superbowl?

This game proved that Brady > Bellichick, so that's the upside

How many receiving TDs does Brady have?

why did they even do this play? just let brady throw the ball

its not 2010, everyone know brady is the GOAT now

Can't be the GOAT and fumble the ball like that.

its teams that win team games, not an individual.

>Tfw highschool cross country runners fucking understand team sports and how to be a part of a team more than professional athletes
Athletes aren't meant to be celebrities.

No. Without single handedly winning the SB Brady is not the GOAT. Similarly to how without singlehandedly winning the WC messi is not the GOAT.

Foles can catch a damn ball

>goat
>loses to a backup QB

PICK ONE.

If the QB you think is the GOAT isn't Brees, P. Manning, or Rodgers you're wrong, and you're probably still wrong even if it's one of those.

>MUH STATS
>NO DEFENSE

Hmm where have I heard this one before...

i pick GOAT

Tom Brady fucks up a play designed for him and fumbles late in the 4th quarter

You're absolutely right it's still Joe Cool

He blew out almost every team he faced in the SB. Brady's never even had a 2 score lead lmao

based

He doesn't have a single NFL record anymore. Every single thing he ever did has been surpassed.

desu this is one of his better games played, though it disproves ringfags. just another piece of evidence that nuance trumps talking heads every day of the week.

Tom Brady is gonna rage eat his sons ass tonight #TB12DIET

>Brady
>clutch
Pick one

Nick Foles wasnt responsible for a key turnover (Int was Alshon's fault).

-In SB49, passing was the right call because it made sure to leave adequate time on the clock for all 4 downs. Wilson should have placed the ball better for his man or seen Lynch open on the left side of the field for a safer throw.
-Cam Newton shouldn't get shit for not diving on a ball when he came back from a car crash the year before and went right back to playing the very next week.
-Kyle Shanahan playcalling did enough for his team to win. Matt Ryan's subsequent sack and false start penalty is what lost them the game.
-The Patriots lost tonight because Butler was inexplicably benched for inferior corners.

These are all truths that people who actually watch the NFL understand.

>Tom Brady
>Is the MVP of Super Bowl LII
in a lose, forever.

Because look at how open he was and how much room he had. It was a great rusemaster play.

>get a bunch of fast manlets to rack up YAC
>elite
pick 1 and only one faggot

>why did they even do this play
Probably because he was wide fucking open and would have been a 20+ yard gain if he had caught it? The play was very well designed and obviously wasn't in any danger of a turnover. It's not like Brady has never caught a football in his life before.

Yeah the game has evolved, especially the passing game the last 8 years.

And that's not accounting for all the rule changes to benefit QBs and receivers. You could basically fist fight wrs back then PI wasn't an established thing.
It's actually MORE impressive what Joe was able to do.

You can't not acknowledge the 9ers offense of the 80s reshaped the game. We don't have today's league without Bill Walsh and Montana

>-In SB49, passing was the right call because it made sure to leave adequate time on the clock for all 4 downs.

>2nd down: run
>3rd down: pass (score or stop clock)
>4th down: run

There would have been adequate time either way. Choosing to pass on 2nd instead of 3rd is a head scratcher.

*chokes*

Just checked and you were also wrong about four blowouts - he won one by 4 and another by 5. Not sure how this stat is relevant anyway in a team game against different competition decades apart.

What else does Montana have going for him anymore? Muh rings is irrelevant now.

yep

wake me up when philly gets 4 more trophies

Because when guys would look at Joe In the huddle they all just knew he was going to march down the field and win the game. He is the greatest clutch performer of all time.

Say what you want, but Joe is 4/4. Brady had a chance to come back and he failed. Case closed imo

>Because when guys would look at Joe In the huddle they all just knew he was going to march down the field and win the game. He is the greatest clutch performer of all time.
42 4th quarter comebacks > 31. Brady has the edge here.

5 owls / 16 seasons = 31%
4 owls / 16 seasons = 25%

8 conference champs / 16 seasons = 50%
4 conference championships / 16 seasons = 25%

Here too Brady is better, no matter how you slice it.

>didnt watch the game: the post

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Talk to me when you have six trophies faggot

You're either 14 or 40. You have no idea what you're even talking about.

19 actually and I grew up watching 49ers film and their sbs. I would pick Joe over Brady in the SB in a heart beat