Sup Forums, what's your favorite jacking off technique?

Sup Forums, what's your favorite jacking off technique?

Attached: 4L_LD7xtUID.gif (640x480, 1.73M)

For me, it's the autocock

Search for the closest corpse

Grab it and go up and down :)

with a fleshlight and poppers hehe

its all about the tip

Attached: 1524424378843.gif (200x400, 1.83M)

fleshlight and prostate massager

I have bad callouses from working out and my job so I shred my dick if I jerk off too much.

But I love getting my palm covered in lubes and teasing all the way down.

I like to cum in my mouth, but if I was single I'd want someone elses

Fist Of Fury

does anyone use their index finger to rub their frenulum as they do it? its god tier but desensitized mine years ago

Pressing my dick against sheets and humping it

the "gorilla grip" with bottom hand dry and top hand greased. it's gives the feel of a blowjob, at least the way girls give them these days.

this

ayyyy lmao same

with a dildo in my ass

Trying to cum from anything other than the normal way of jerking off is like sucking on some type of candy and wanting to just crunch on the whole thing

Flesh light and VR.......

The way I did it as a kid before I figured out the conventional method was using both hands and aggressively "tickling" the underside of my penis so that it bounced around everywhere

Always wanted to try, but im poor

Hell yeah
I'm a try this

I take the washcloth my dad scrubbed his balls with and use it to jack off. Sometimes I'll shove a tampon up my ass and pretend it's my dad. 9402494624 if you want more stories and stuff

I use my index finger and stroke my frenulum aswell as gently surround the glans with 3-5 fingers and stroke upwards towards the tip. It takes a while but the orgasms feel so sweet and enjoyable while being incredibly stimulating.

What is that?

Yeah, that's amazing. I always use mine and it's still as sensitive as it first was.

TLC CyberSkin Vibrating Perfect Butt, Natural
black panties
heated with hair dryer ))

That won't hurt, but it can cause your dick to go to numb for sex

Is that motherfucker trying to light a campfire

I'm trying that out
What fleshlight do you suggest? Are there any that sync with the video?

I do have the budget by the way

>conventional to use both hands

Hold the fuck up, when did that happen? And how?

Pic related is what I do when I have poison ivy on my dick

That is interesting

This is how I used to do it before I knew how to actually jack off. I would not recommend it. It'll give you sores on your dick and the skin flakes off and shit. Makes it hard to walk normally too.

best orgasms i ever had was from letting water run on my cock in the tub as a teenager

>poppers
you put the fleshlight in your ass?

The one where I use your mom’s mouth?

perfect with playing with your nipples

that technique is called "the quest for fire"

Edging for 8 hours straight and then after nutting being unable to sit down without my balls feeling like they're going to explode for an hour.

maybe its my diet but whenever i do this it always comes out like water. disappointing load.

Ever since I went vegan it's like a cannon and three times more