Guys how the absolute and utter fuck do i piss after using heroin...

guys how the absolute and utter fuck do i piss after using heroin? i've been sat here for literally like 2 hours with a jug to my dick repeating "please piss, PLEEEEASE JUS FUCKING PISS" over and over... i feel like i'm going to explode, but i cannot get a single drop out. what's the antidote to this hell??

Attached: dfy.jpg (1000x1050, 159K)

Stick a needle in your bladder and use it to suck out the piss

How about stop using Halloween

Just drink a shitload of water, it has to go somewhere.

Stand up on your tippy toes and then fall back on your heels over and over. Its like tapping a bottle of ketchup. Sounds ridiculous but it works for me. Turning on a sink and letting it run can help too.

Golly - this drug sounds like a LOT of fun.
Retard users. KYS

>screeched the furious fatass 12yo

Have you tried holding a jug to your penis and talking to penis for hours?

Go to hospital.

Yes, it's called kidney failure. The prostate is obviously swollen so its RIP time.

">screeched the furious fatass 12yo"
>screeched the furious fatass 12yo

Attached: 1537247385001.jpg (840x1024, 75K)

have sex with a dog

the fuck are you talking about you pleb, heroin stops you from being able to piss or shit, it's nothing to do with kidney failure you ignorant preteen

phew ok that helped a lot

Get another addict to suck it out

jerk off using alcohol as lube

If there's piss in your bladder, get a cathether somewhere. Or do it ghetto style using a folded over thin cable, like for headphones. Push it in and piss will seep through. (I've done it for masturbation purposes a lot of times, make sure not to get a knot or something stuck though.

just fall asleep on the toilet, wake up then piss

Sounds like a good way to get an infection

Cut off your cock, then the pee will literally fall out, pee is stored in the cum veins at end of your cock, cut off the bell end like a bottle cap and it will fall out

Probably not that big of a deal with all the other body parts shutting down.

I only do Halloween once a year faggot

Diuretics such as coffee will help you piss.

While taking a hot shower, lean your head and body forward, propping yourself up with one hand against the wall in front of you. The other hand should be aiming your dick down the drain or holding your jug. Keep trying and be patient; you're gonna have to squeeze some and not concern yourself with where your dick is aiming (this is why using a jug is a good idea).

We'll I've done it for sure over 100 times, never got an infection. Use spit as lube. I don't finger my ass before though, common sense goes a long way.

Just don't worry about it too much, you're not going to die from holding in your bladder for the duration of a heroin high or anything. It might be uncomfortable but when it needs to come out it will come out.

Source: drug use

So you use once a year, yet you have done it 100 times?

shut up man you stinking smack head