So, is the Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella a modern day patriot & hero...

So, is the Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella a modern day patriot & hero? Or just another Democratic operative with zero credibility?

Attached: Ukraine WhistleBlower Eric Ciaramella.jpg (800x700, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/6101467234001/#sp=show-clips
foxnews.com/media/trump-impeachment-democrats-overturn-election-pence-aide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What he did was upstanding, but I can't see much reason to care about what he has to say at this point.

I mean, since his initial complaint made it clear that he was merely passing along second-hand information, and now all of his allegations have been corroborated by the primary sources, I don't get why anyone would care about his testimony from this point forward.

He has to take the stand so Trump's lawyers can question him. Trump has the right to face his accusers in court.
The fact that the Demcucks want to hide him from the court proceedings just shows how much this coup to put Hillary into the presidency is being run by Soviet-style rules.
But it won't really matter since this impeachment bullshit is just going to blow up in Nancy's face and guarantee two terms for Our Greatest President.

Attached: two-scoops.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>with zero credibility?
His credibility doesn't matter now that we've seen the call transcript and have heard from the firsthand witnesses who have confirmed everything in his complaint.

Reminder! Polfags are new fags!

Attached: vn.png (1350x550, 129K)

But he can say it different! And make trump look bad!

This is such basic logic that I can't believe that a person of normal intelligence doesn't just get it.

kid, you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

It's not court.

Hillary isn't in line to be POTUS, dumbshit

>when you know your the next two term president
>your
That's some pretty on-brand grammar.

Attached: Trump_the_dumb_as_rocks_authoritarian.png (1810x596, 199K)

>this coup to put Hillary into the presidency
Did Mike Pence transition and change his name to Hillary?

Trump supporters don't do logic.

Attached: poor_trumptards.jpg (720x720, 60K)

>That's some pretty on-brand grammar.
But is it grammar or spelling? He got the homophone.
This is what telling kids to sound out words gets you.

Good point. While the sentence as written is grammatically unsound, the error was clearly a spelling error.

> Implying that Democratic operatives risking their lives to expose the Trump administration's crimes against humanity aren't heroes and patriots.

Attached: 1422785456663.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

If you think the libcucks have been crying for 3 years just to get Pence as president you must be a special kind of stupid. It's obvious what there end game is, but it won't matter anyway.

It's obvious what there end game is,
>there
Another on-brand spelling error. Well done!

Anyway, Hillary is nowhere to be seen on the line of presidential succession, so I have no idea what the hell you're on about.

Attached: presidential_succession.png (1208x1066, 298K)

[insert discord...gg/ksVFztT] ((remove the extra dots))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, [[cheese]], gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: 1538691490614.jpg (180x157, 10K)

She's not in the line of succession because we won the 2016 election. You know - the one the libtards want to overturn? But the joke's on them because nobody is going to vote Dem once this sham impeachment falls apart.
Two scoops!

Attached: three-scoops.jpg (1075x1326, 179K)

CIA ops doing what the CIA wants are never the good guys.

Is it fun seeing Trump boo'ed at baseball games with predominantly the same kind of voter he got to vote for him? I bet that's reassuring.

Most of them were cheering, cuck.
Also,
>paying attention to niggerball

>the one the libtards want to overturn?
If the Senate were to vote to remove Trump from office, Mike Pence would immediately be sworn in as president.

impeachment ≠ overturning the election

I have no idea why this is so confusing for you.

Attached: pigeon_chess.png (500x584, 480K)

>impeachment ≠ overturning the election
Idiots.
Here, I'll do your research for you just this one time:
>Gregg Jarrett unravels the coordinated, premeditated plot to overturn the election
>plot to overturn the election
>video.foxnews.com/v/6101467234001/#sp=show-clips

>Democrats trying to 'overturn the will of the American people,' Pence chief of staff says
>foxnews.com/media/trump-impeachment-democrats-overturn-election-pence-aide

Are you just pretending to be an idiot?
This seems too over-the-top to not be satire.

Attached: trumperA.jpg (852x480, 82K)

pics like this remind of how much time i wasted here

It's your future. Get used to it.

Attached: 2016-201a-2010-you-are-here-2019-20202021-20222023-2024-the-42798555.png (500x462, 141K)