no fucking shit OP

Yes Bill Clinton here, I ordered to kill him because auf cp

Attached: billiclin.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Shut up and let him talk i like fake theories

>Epstein didnt kill himself, I have evidence
Be quiet, H. Clinton will sni......

OP here
He is alive, you see, he is alive on the picture

Fucking idiots who made this a meme. This is a serious cases that implicates some of the most wealthy elites of our times with one of the most heinous crimes a person could commit. And it wasn't a single isolated event it was multiple acts over several years if not decades with an isolated island where this could occur.
And all you retards want to do is make this shit a funny meme and laugh it away like a bunch of mentally challenged retards. Of course the fucker didn't kill himself and fuck you dumb Americans for letting this happen and continue to not even push for proper investigation into the crime with a mass movement. It's really a testament to the fucked up world we live in and what people will let others get away with.
Go fuck yourself you Fucking barbaric pedo-supporting piece of shit.

Ok Boomer

r u norma jean?

He's still alive

You got it champ

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE knows this OP. No. Fucking. Shit. Now post the proof so you yourself can get suicide'd next.

Duh. The DNC, at the orders of Hillary Clinton, killed Epstein. Then they paid off everybody involved and/or pressured their families' lives to make them go along with the obvious false narrative that only the blind, deaf and dumb would buy into of him committing suicide.

No pathologist on the planet could conclude he hung himself because of the fractures in the bones on his neck which are only consistent with him being forcibly choked and strangled. There's that, and there is 0% chance that the guards left him alone like that and at just the same time the cameras suddenly stopped working.

The only ones who benefited from his death, once caught and starting to be exposed, where the DNC and all their pedophiles (only libtards are pedos as we all know), the Prince and his group of libtard pedos, and Bill Clinton who will rape anything that moves.

The feds suddenly lost all his computer hard drives too now. Figure it out.

Yet another reason I turned away from the Democrats despite being a lifelong Dem, to vote for Trump. Like all Americans not drinking the media koolaid, and those few of us left who lean left but have free minds to actually think and reason on our own, I'm sick of the mass corruption and lies from the Democrats.

Attached: DNC kills.gif (510x470, 75K)

>only libtards are pedos as we all know
so you a libtard yourself?

this when the chief pathologist for New York says it was obviously murder, where is the media reporting on this
at a mimimum they should release the autopsy results and the dna evidence under the fingernails and on the fabric
nobody has all those broken bones in his neck from a hanging as the sheet grips uniformly around the neck and evenly distributes the choking pressure
broken bones are not caused by a sheet
what fucking retard actually believes that is even possible?

Attached: Hillary-rape enabler.png (600x600, 251K)

why don't you do something about it ? hero !

In the custody of Barr's Department of Justice. Barr, who's dad hired Epstein. Barr, who is AG and acts like Trump's personal lawyer.

oh... but it was the DNC

fucking idiot

Epstein

Attached: Jeffrey-Epstein-Didnt-Kill-Himself-Meme-009-Jeff-Facebook-profile.jpg (270x585, 31K)

I'd love to hear your explanation of how you use a train in an assassination.

Didn't

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-10-30-at-12.03.57-PM.png (612x554, 423K)

Kill

Attached: IMG_2223.jpg (682x461, 75K)

Himself

Attached: 6ca.jpg.png (680x504, 620K)

The multiple broken bones in Epstein’s larynx point to murder. I have never seen a single broken bone in the neck in a suicidal hanging in my career over conducting over one thousand autopsies known to be suicides, yet broken bones in the neck are typical when a larger man strangles someone else to death and confirmed in such eye-witness deaths by homicide. I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging.

Dr. Michael Baden
-former Chief Medical Examiner for the New York City
-former Director of the New York State Police Medico-Legal Investigations Unit
.M.D. NYU School of Medicine
-Professor at Albert Einstein Medical School, Albany Medical College, New York University School of Medicine, New York Law School and John Jay College of Criminal Justice
-Paid consultant to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Veteran’s Administration, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm’s, Drug Enforcement Agency and the United States Department of Justice
-conducted more than 20,000 autopsies
-Chairman of the Forensic Pathology Panel of the U.S. Congress Select Committee on Assassinations that re-investigated the deaths of President John F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in the 1970s
-forensic pathologist for U.S. government asked by the Russian government to examine the newly found remains of Tsar Nicholas II, Alexandra and the Romanov family in Siberia in the 1990s
-expert in the investigations concerning Medgar Evers, John Belushi, Yankee Manager Billy Martin, Marlon Brando’s son Christian Brando, O.J. Simpson, Jayson Williams, Kobe Bryant, Robert Blake, and Las Vegas hotel owner Ted Binion
-investigated deaths in Poland, Croatia, Serbia, Israel, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, Monaco, Panama, England, Canada, Zimbabwe and other countries for human rights groups
-President of the Society of Medical Jurisprudence and Vice President of the American Academy of Forensic Science

Attached: Epstein murdered by Dems.jpg (1498x2725, 1.04M)

inb4 OP suicides via 2 gunshot wounds to the back of the head at the end of a dirt road in Arkansas

No shit. Trump killed him. Who could get away with anything? He has to know.

>In the custody of Barr's Department of Justice
>Barr

not him, but are you retarded or something?
how ironic you call him a "fucking idiot"

Hint: the Federal Government has ZERO jurisdiction over a death in New York City. Ever.

Did you literally just call another user a "fucking idiot" because you believe the Attorney General of the U.S., confirmed by Congress, but which you misattribute to Trump (Trump's personal lawyer) somehow has magical jurisdiction over a dead body in New York?

omfg, you really need to leave as you are too dumb to even be on Sup Forums

sorry kid, but you are just too retarded and don't get to have an opinion, let alone blurt out your absolute nonsense

go shit all over yourself in the corner on some retard board where they allow low IQ dumbfucks to pretend to be equal because they can type out garbage

They beat him and choked him then fabricated his suicide and hung him because they knew they were going to be outed for trying to steal from the federal reserve in order to increase their net worths on the stock index. It is literally their agenda.

protip to retards: pedos in prison kill themselves all the time, and it's very common for guards keeping pedos on suicide watch let them kill themselves as well. obviously, i don't evidence he wasn't murdered, but you don't have evidence that he was either.

having said this, his death should most definitely be investigated thoroughly, because it wouldn't be surprising if some billionaire paid the guards to look the other way.

either way, this is a very common pedo-ring type case. usually, such rings have many rich clients who help protect them, also in law enforcement. and when they get caught, they kill themselves. sometimes they kill themselves on suicide watch because no one really care about a pedo killing themselves. not the guards nor the judge.

but, hey, don't let rationality stop you.

Repeating words until they mean nothing:

Pro tip, if you’re allowed to see the hands: “he killed himself”, and “no someone murdered him”
You’re blissfully unaware of the “he’s still alive” option

Humans just love to make up stories.
We're still so primitive and unfinished.
It's embarrassing, actually.

umm, i'm on your side but maybe you should stop posting as you make us look really, really dumb

deaths are strictly the purview of local medical examiners within a state and have absolutely nothing to do with federal jurisdiction at all

your comment shows you know nothing about how anything works so why are you offering an opinion at all if you are this misinformed and that ignorant about even the simplest of things?

Attached: 1212630879261.jpg (455x427, 27K)

i think we all know trump did it.

Attached: 1566764059587.jpg (960x596, 72K)

Attached: barely knew him.webm (290x230, 1.8M)

Attached: 1573002773644.jpg (707x890, 97K)

There is no option when he is on the table as the only source with evidence to the Clinton ties with Russia. Its all pointing to criminalizing his independent interests because he is their only competition for a world currency. Literally standing in the way of their plan and he was taken out in order for them to rig the elections again so they could pay russia to hack the US.

"Fractures on his neck consistent with strangling" sounds like a suicide to me.
Do you know what the type of death induced by a noose is? I'll give you a hint.

>Trump: She's hot!
>Epstein: Too old...
That does not look like a comfortable, long term relationship, no.

There is no evidence, other than the fact that they had decades to plan for this very inevitable 'problem' and I'm sure he didn't agree to just kill himself.

Attached: 1533440735704.jpg (474x554, 49K)

Nice larp. You're lying because the primary mode of death for suicide by hanging, especially if done correctly, induces laryngeal and pharyngeal fractures.

Attached: Screenshot_20191111-161209_Chrome.jpg (1080x1508, 607K)

Oh okie

>protip
LMFAO
You're an imbecile. Prisons get fucking SUED if someone commits suicide in prison BECAUSE it is a bailment issue and the prison has complete and exclusive jurisdiction and control over the prisoner. That is EXACTLY why, if you are not even allowed to have shoelaces in prison and are required to take them off your shoes along with anything else that can be used to hang yourself with.

In fact, guards are almost always routinely fired from their jobs (you know, what they went for and have pensions in that will be lost, and how they pay their own rent and feed their families) if an inmate commits suicide. Most prisons have a threshold above which termination is mandatory. Also, prisons with higher suicide rates are the ones that are shut down. Fact: the one thing that teach you and drill into your head is to NOT allow suicides in your prison, and it is precisely why we are required to do key checks at regular intervals (which we hate as it exposes us to the bad guys).

Source: Me. War veteran who has done 3 tours and who has worked at 2 different prisons over the last 14 years of my life, daily. My wife is also a DOC prison guard as is my brother and by brother-in-law.

How fucking retarded are you with "protip" disinformation? What you just spewed is complete bullshit and you know it, Mr. "protip". If you have any integrity or self-respect at all, ask yourself why you would post such blatant disinformation to further what appears to be a poorly hidden agenda.

What a shithead you are. If someone murdered your loved one in prison, you don't think you'd find it offensive that some imbecile with a political agenda made efforts like yours to assist in the cover-up? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't know what happened with Epstein, but based on my experience, none of the whole "suicide" thing makes any sense. Two guards don't just fall asleep at the same time and the cameras never go blind like that. It simply does not happen.

Attached: Asshole Merit Badge.jpg (350x340, 54K)

>barr/trump cant make anything go away

You seem to be the one with autism

>Hillary has so much power and is basically palpatine from the star wars films. But somehow doesn't use her power to win the election.

Do you seriously believe this? Outside of the internet. Really?

[insert discord...gg/ksVFztT] ((remove the extra dots))

server with no rules. Anything Goes! ;)

loli, [[cheese]], gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: unknown.png (260x422, 146K)

>Source: Me.
doesn't change the fact that this shit happens all the time.

Attached: trash opinion.jpg (432x371, 38K)

post a picture of his dick that looks like a turnip

What exactly did they catch him with?

Dont give me the vague trafficking thing tell me exactly what they had on him. Because to this day I dont know and I've yet to come up with an actual answer.

1. You sound really, really dumb. The only one larping is you in this thread, ironically posting images of Trump with Epstein when Trump never visited Epstein's Island of Pedophilia and yet it has been confirmed that Bill Clinton has multiple times, and has also been to Epstein's actual home and bought a painting from him while there which he charged to the "Clinton Foundation", and oh yeah, Epstein donated shit tons of money to the DNC and to the Clinton's--and regularly. As a guy who has lived his life in NYC, I don't know of many people who are movers and shakers who have not seen or taken photos with Donald Trump over the years. He is front and center, used to hit the night clubs regularly, own tons of real estate in NY, and is all over NY at restaurant openings, political scenes, etc., for many, many decades. It was required in his line of business to shake lots of hands. His business is his brand and he has cultivated as such by being seen.

2. Are you asking us to ignore a 50 year decorated pathologist's expert opinion and instead listen to some snipit you cherry picked, grossly out of context, and from an uncited source on the internet? Probably your snipit is from wikipedia, you know, where even wikipedia acknowledges they are frequently wrong and says that it is "not to be cited as authority" and in which literally anyone can post anything on there. Lol.

3. If the path report ruling it a suicide is to be believed, he hung himself by his sheet (have you seen it, it's huge and I can't even image anyone even being able to hang themselves by it, but whatever) . . . not by a cord and not by "drop hanging" like in the old west. You then go on to apparently believe drop hanging from 10'-20' up is the same as . Drop hanging is intended to break the neck. Epstein was in a cell with a ceiling that did not allow for drop hanging. He didn't even have a chair and there is nothing to afix to the ceiling. He was also found sitting with sheet at 3.5' above.

Attached: idiot.png (406x270, 151K)

>complains about americans "letting this happen"
>wants to do something about it
>yet is anti-trump

not him, but you dissing a vet like that, and on veterans day proves his point of you being an asshole
he clearly knows what he is talking about too and you don't
enjoy your freedom of expression that he fought for for you to have the right, and way to show him your gratitude for that and everything else

thanks for sharing some actual intelligent info, user
i learned something
also, thank you for your service

he was killed in a federal prison, shitheels

that is under the DOJ, which is headed by Barr

fuck off

he was in a federal prison when he was killed

dumbfuck

>Implying Clintons still have any relevance.
Kek.

A little coked up I see

not american. idgaf about your veterans or their day, and judging from america's hatred for healthcare, neither do you. veterans day doesn't change the statistics, and anecdotes aren't evidence. no one here has presented evidence that epstein was murdered. all that has been presented is "hey, this is suspicious". which is true, but not evidence for anything at all.

Even a cursory glance at your retarded infographic shows a blatant lie. Seth Rich was shot leaving a bar in the middle of the night retardo.

no one cares

>mfw still waiting for evidence

Attached: 4chan.jpg (491x550, 109K)

I have all the Intel you need. Text my burner 9402494624 before they find me

Attached: Screenshot_20191111-181032_Clover.jpg (1440x2960, 837K)

Ok boomer

Epstein

Attached: 92a.png (200x288, 102K)