*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.
Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

rb-doors.com/advancedIndustrialSecurityDoor.aspx?id=141
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/12/29/amanda-blackburn-suspect/78023602/
youtube.com/watch?v=_AdQGXQ00OM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Katana and atheism is all I need

*HONK*

*HONK*

*CREAMPIE*

THATS ALL IT TAKES FOR A CLOWN TO ROB AND KILL YOU

But I have a dog.

It'd be more like
*BOOM*
*WOOF*
*BOOM*
*WOOF*
*WOOF*
*CRASH*
*WOOFWOOOFGRRRRROWL*

I missed these threads. Now all we need is a
>yfw you realized god exists

*SSSSSHHHH*

>Screaming as the bear spray takes hold.

Then i grab my rope because some motherfucker is about to "go missing"

*OOGA*

*BOOGA*

*BIXNOOD*

That's all it takes to get cucked.

Pot smokers can't legally own guns (thanks Obama)

Lewd

You don't need a gun.
Arm yourself with a handy-dandy spoon and that cheeky wanker will be gone in no time

It would be more like

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

*CHIK-CHIK*

*BANG*

*GROANS*

*BLEEDS*

*DIES*

Not in my house, my door is made of steel and has bolts going in on all sides

rb-doors.com/advancedIndustrialSecurityDoor.aspx?id=141

Btw most houses in Israel have them.

My prayer skill is 99

*FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM*

*FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM*

*CRASH*

THATS ALL IT TAKES FOR A CROCODILE TO KILL YOU

>germany has never won a war

>mfw I realized that Canadians haven't discovered storm doors

it actually takes quite a bit more
also most likely will happen at night, and in general he'll try to be as quiet as possible, else even the neighbors will hear
>rob and kill you
most burglars wouldn't want to kill you
>what would you do
well we've been robbed by gypsies at least once in the past, technically you can just beat them up because they don't have weapons either, tho they did slip in my case
now there's a security camera at the entrance, the front door stays locked at all times, and we technically have blades if it were life of death (father has a sabre)
father also has a gas pistol, but it looks just like a normal one, so it'd scare any attacker
(also we live rather close to a police station)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers

>Police per 100,000 people
>bulgaria: 678

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man
Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo' face
You big disgrace
Wavin' your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you
(Sing it!)
We will we will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man
Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face
Big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place

We will we will rock you
(Sing it!)
We will we will rock you

(Everybody)

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

(Alright)

>someone breaks into my house
>mfw i'm brazilian so i already got robbed that day so and i have nothing for him to take
what now niggers

Well first they would have to get past our padlocked gate, our 90 pound outdoor dog, and get past the screen doors on either the front or back doors. By the time they did that, my family would be wide awake, guns in hand.

*sploosh*
*sploosh*
*SPLASH*
Thats all it takes for a magikarp to do nothing.

>not having a metal door infront of your house
This is why faggots who can't into welding get robbed

>puts gun to head
Give me that tight little ass of yours.

Google luck nigger I have Shield Fortress security doors pic related

b-but user we're all boys here

>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*
>SOUND OF MY HEART THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON

>Why don't you own a gun?
A gun would cost more than the things he could steal from me.

but user if i lay a finger on the burgeler i will get charged with assault with excessive force and face jail time myself!

AND RAPED BY A GOOSE

Fuck off RCMP

>Jews actually have a safe door on the front of their house

Is that just to remind everyone how much you like money?

*MUH*

*SIX*

*MILLION*

That's all it takes for a merchant to break into your argument with the intent to scam and cheat you.
Why don't you own a gas chamber?

I cant own a gun but I do literally own a katana

Kek

No its to protect ourselves and our property against arabs like you.

Post dog

Don't be a goon, bin the spoon.

Have you thought of installing a border fence around your house? I heard they work great for keeping muslims out

barg barg o f ug

Not cool man

Hmmmm
long term war ?

Do you think a burglar could take on this? ;_;

Ss13?

Burglars have intent to rob. Most are opportunists. A lot are just poor or addicts. They don't WANT to kill, they aren't crazy psychos, they just want money. They don't break in with the intent of killing you, just the intent of taking your stuff.

In the UK people like that can't afford guns anyway most of the time. I live in a really dodgy area, been mugged before, been robbed before. If someone broke into my house I would just go downstairs loudly.

Thing is, over here, they just want to get shit and get out, they don't want to risk getting arrested or done for assault, just the fact that you're in thwarts their plans so they tend to scarper as soon as they're aware you're in.

And.. insurance mayne. When I got mugged I handed over my phone, got a new one on insurance sent out the next day even though it was the evening, backed up in the Orange cloud, all my data was back. Now I can even brick my phone remotely if I get robbed again.

With the wallet, I mean, people are people. I showed I was a poor student at the time and had nothing in my wallet. Told them I needed my student ID, cards etc. and the one nearest me couldn't have the wallet and they were cool about it. One even said "Sorry mate" as he ran off, though it was a bit like "if you're so fucking sorry you can give it back lol". Either way, whatevs, got it back.

I don't see how introducing a gun to any of these scenarios makes it better.

>strongly implying I don't have one

>someone is going to risk prison time to kill you and make off with your 10 yr old tv!!!!

You morons live in a stupid state of constant fear. And then you have the gall to call other people cucks. top. kek.

Then it wo go *POW* and your dog is dead.

Pretty fucking cute senpai
Burglar wouldn't dream of messing with him.

they will never take my spoons

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

>mfw I realize this still exists

Because my name in (((Dr. Michael J. Shleppenheimer Petit)))

Cement blocks and iron doors.

We like newer had any bulgars around here, because it's fuking live on 9-th floor.

>I don't see how introducing a gun to any of these scenarios makes it better.
You can murder those who are trying to violate your property rights.

Absolutely.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/12/29/amanda-blackburn-suspect/78023602/

>Burglars have intent to rob. Most are opportunists. A lot are just poor or addicts. They don't WANT to kill

And because everyone knows that there is literally nothing valuable inside the whole block.

We could be rich, but our government won't allow us

>I am the perfect beta British cuck.

Underrated

>They don't WANT to kill, they aren't crazy psychos, they just want money,

That German girl that was tortured by niggers so they could find all the valuables and get her PIN and was raped later is happy to hear that.

BOOM BOOM CRASH
BOOM BOOM CRASH
BOOM BOOM CRASH
BOOM BOOM CRASH
youtube.com/watch?v=_AdQGXQ00OM

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a DUTCHY to break into your THREAD with the intent to rob and kill you.
Why don't you own a gun?
ONE (YOU) IS ONE LIKE

There are graveyards all around the world containing people for whom being the victim of those crimes didn't turn out as well as your experiences did.

The next time might be your time to join them. I'd rather risk the life of a violent criminal than my own -- but I hope your strategy keeps working out for you.

Your clothes, give them to me, NOW!

Tell me all about these "booms" and "crashes", user.

I hope he gets kicked against his skull by Pajeet and Muhammad until he dies, like that other couple in Germany. That would be one libtarded student SJW less on the internet.

Your life? Your sweet little butt-cherry?

I always have a bottle of water in reach if I get the thirsties
I can beat a burglar with that, can I not?

>wanting others to die because they're currently swallowing the suicide ideology of the (((rulers)))

I just realized that *boom* *boom* *crash* would be the same sound firing the gun at the burglar.

I can just deactivate the gunpowder molecules in the bullet, since the United Kingdom (BTGN) is a NATO member.

>Your life?
Like I said...

Y--Yes sir, do you want my shoes too?

Man i'm trying, but its a pain in the dick. Have to be a resident of the state you're buying in, online orders hace to go through a middle man and costs extra, background check, paperwork, its a pain in the ass.

My parents took them away when I went to the loony bin. I'll get them back eventually though. It was voluntary, so I can still pass a background check when I eventually buy more.

*HES*

*GOT*

*A*

*GUN*

That's all it takes for Sam Hyde to brutally execute you despite the fact that you are an innocent African American with a jaded past.
Why don't you own a mac10 yet?

Dumb fuck you know that I'm gonna be coming through the wall with a F-350? Nobody ever expects someone to come through the walls.

I have this image laminated and framed next to my door.

I eagerly await the day some cocked up methhead breaks in and I can legally hunt humans.

I gave a phone away, I'd rather lose a phone that gets instantly replaced online than my life. I kept my wallet, do you want me to fight two guys armed with knives over a replaceable phone?

Why not just give a guy $100 in a parking lot? Do you live in Commiefornia or something?

This picture is so deceptive. I've been in Moscow last Christmas and the church is small as fuck in person. It can barely fit 20 people inside

my trusty katana will make quick work of any intruders

The police kicking his door in and banishing him from the internet for visiting unauthorized domains like Sup Forums would also be acceptible.

>not having Jason Bourne level skills so you can fuck them up with their own knives

Sup Forums americans have more guns than /k/ you are confused Leaf.

he was Polish lad

>Asaam al-Haidi
>implying he hasn't converted to Islam to begin his European reign of terror

I'm not a woman, if they were really insistent on getting my PIN I would give them my PIN and go ring my bank and cancel my card before they get to a machine.

I'm surprised you guys think valuing my own life or trying to illegally obtain guns to defend myself is somehow sjw behaviour. For a start, I was mugged and robbed by whites, but secondly, do you think in the UK if I killed a minority with an illegal firearm even in self defense that isn't going to end up with me going to jail?

And, I get why you would think that it is an sjw argument to say it's good to be in britain without guns, but.. I can honestly say I've never wanted a gun, and our per capita homicide rate being a quarter of the US's makes me perfectly comfortable with that fact. I've never seen a gun outside of an airport. I'm glad that the people who mugged me had knives and not guns, I could run from a knife.

OK I'll answer that honestly, even though it's a retarded loaded question--

Yes, you give away the phone while you can use it to divert the attacker, then take actions necessary to defend your life. Or don't if you're a Brit.

Average American can't use a gun as their fingers tend to be too fat to fit around the trigger, no bait it's actually true a documentary on guns in the US proved it years ago.

>would give them my PIN and go ring my bank and cancel my card before they get to a machine.
2 went to the ATM, 2 stayed there and did the raping
In your case you would just have been clubbed to death if you reached the phone. Or maybe they would be intrigued by your twink student boipussy, depends on what your Muhammeds like.

He was ran over by a car before they beheaded his dead body.

I heard cuckolds in America are doing very well with the BLM uprising there kek.

>if I killed a minority with an illegal firearm even in self defense that isn't going to end up with me going to jail
>I rather want to be killed by home invaders than end up in jail
Not sure if you are just trolling.

*INHALE*

*STRETCH*

*EXHALE*

That's all it takes to get a greater range of motion in your ankle, knee and hip.

Why don't you stretch?

Underrated

Cardboard houses usually don't resist that much

>Makes the argument about property.
>And not about life, precious life.

How is it a retardedly loaded question, it was the exact situation I was in. I literally went home and got a new phone for free the next day on insurance, that's what I pay insurance for.

I reported the dudes to the police, that is their job, that is why we are taxed to run the police, not so I can go be a vigalanté over a fucking Samsung Galaxy, when I'm unarmed and two guys have knives.

If I had an illegally obtained gun, I would be the one going to jail. I'd really rather not carry round a knife and get in random knife fights with a pair of benefit scroungers over something I could barely care less about.

And if this is a "well Britain should legalise guns then" argument, maybe when you bring down your per capita homicide rate that'll sound like a nice idea. When I'm in San Francisco I feel vulnerable as shit near the tenderloin with all those methheads potentially packing heat. Over here I'm in the dodgiest area of the UK and I walk down the street at night completely unfazed because I know realistically the worst I'm going to lose is my insured phone.

>Watches the Lamestream jew media
>Believes in things like BLM
>Thinks a bunch of chimping out nigs and SJW females can scare us

Oh well stay cucked Nigel. Since we came from you, and inherited our love of guns and weapons, LITERALLY FROM YOU, I still feel sad to see you so cucked today.

Hahahahahaha, you are such a faggot.