He Will Not Divide Us 7: Electric Heaven

He Will Not Divide Us 7: Electric Heaven.

Let's revive this. Current location reported by LaBeouf is on the roof of le lieu unique (in Nantes, France). Let's do what we do best and Kek on LaBeouf.

Attached: KekOnTheLibs.png (895x501, 324K)

This bullshit is still happening? Right let's see where it goes

Bump

I don't think anyone cares anymore.

Dude what else do we have to do?

What's the deal with this shit nigger?

We got any nearby French anons?

Sadly I think people forgot / don't care any more.

Don't just complain that nobody cares, do this shit

We've devided these people several times now. It's just so fucking sad at this point.

Attached: 1500282710290.jpg (801x795, 301K)

bump

What's the point of pissing on the grave of the person you killed? For Fun!

Shia? is that you?

Yes, please let me win this time... please?

>Current location reported by LaBeouf
Do you really think it’s the truth?

all these years he is still winning and you are still losing. how do you live with yourself?

You think you know better? Please, I invited you to prove it...you have nothing better to do

Weed and Beer

that is your job fucko. you must be so busy in life if you are tracking a flag as it travels around the world for the last 4 years

That's why i said current location reported by him. I never said this was set. Let's use some of our old tracking techniques and find the legit location. For all we know, it could be the actual coords, or he could be saying it is at that specific location to throw us off.

I say you leave his flag alone. I guarantee if one of you had a flag and someone came along and stole it or knocked it over you'd fucking cry like a baby. get a hobby to occupy your time.

Glowing. Shut up you historically illiterate brainlet. Sup Forums has a tradition of tracking this flag down and messing with it. It's the world's greatest game of capture the flag.

I noticed that about 5 hours ago it was just slightly brighter than the current time in the stream. Being slightly brighter means it was the ass end of a sunset, so we have that to work with for now, if his stated location can not be trusted.

don't tell me what to do

Don't reply to this