I bet donald trump has his bowling trophy he won after he dodged the draft framed in the white house

i bet donald trump has his bowling trophy he won after he dodged the draft framed in the white house

happy veterans day america,you spit in the faces of our troops by electing donald trump

Attached: donald-trump-3.jpg (1529x2000, 1.3M)

Why is it white around his eyes?

Imagine being this butt blasted after 3 years. You have 5 to go since you're a mentally ill gender dysphoric self loathing libtard.

Attached: triggered.gif (500x349, 89K)

ok zoomer

Personally I can't wait for Israel to order Trump to go to war. I always laugh when body bags of soldiers come back to the US and the people realise that war isn't like call of duty or hollywood.

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cos the freak wears makeup to give him that 'healthy' tan .. and he can't get it in his eyes. his orangeness is slap on stuff what women normally use.

Trump single-handedly fixed VA, retard.

cadet bone spurs.
he's all for the military now. nothing but. nothing, like boris johnson uk about progress, technology, education
a true 'nationalist'
an ignorant thug

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

boris johnson is the same - the same idiot

Hillary was never in the military either.

It's not. It's orange make-up everywhere else.

Attached: $_57.jpg (911x1000, 117K)

>further proof that the right can’t meme

Move along, grandma.

Israel doesn't give Trump his orders, Putin does.

I wasn’t aware that Hillary Clinton had a military career...

Attached: 255C22F7-6209-49DE-A8D1-86F2D08BAEA3.png (789x750, 18K)

Attached: 1572902242555.jpg (500x374, 26K)

and? trump dodged the draft,there's a difference.but go ahead and bring up hillary and obama,you toothless rednecks dont understand your on the losing side of the civil war you threaten

Oif/oef. Im glad he dodged the bullshit and didn't fall for the propaganda that took us there.

Keep up the great work Mr. President.

i wasnt aware your illiterate and didnt realize i wasnt talking about hillary clinton,trumpshit

I'm a Trump voter, but I will admit the guy has weird habits and mannerisms. The fake tan thing is definitely one of them.

But I vote for politicians based on policies they will enact or vote for, not their appearance or personal quirks.

At least Trump doesn't do really fake stuff like put on a fake southern or black accent.

whatever pussy,your just as much of a liberal piece of shit as donald trump is

Maybe because he was still better than the candidate who abandoned soldiers on the field?

>i vote for politicians based on policies

yeah,how's that wall mexico was gonna pay for it and putting hillary in jail you uneducated piece of trump voting shit?

So all the lefties who did too they get a pass?

I'm a republican, I voted for Trump, and will in 2020, and I don't think we should have gotten involved in vietnam the way we did.

seems like hillary is living in the heads of trumpshits, rent free.

she lost, get over it already

Can't argue that there isn't enough room for her, and all her friends.

Thread disparaging people who voted for Trump in 2016. Oooh look Trump people can't stop talking about Hillary.

Soo...he was behind that...?

Attached: 6751573135089110.jpg (1418x1193, 186K)

Donald Trump dodged the draft. Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America. Let that sink in.

Yup, and he's gonna get a second term.

I think he did the honorable men and women a service by not taking up valuable space and resources. Not saying he didn't deserve jail time tho.

You realize Trump hasn’t really done...anything, right? He hasn’t caused some catastrophe, he hasn’t caused World War III. North Korea is retarded as it always has been. The climate is being worked on but cunt China obviously won’t do their part despite being the main cause of the issue because the Chinese are subhuman.

>he hasn’t caused World War III
Pretty damn low bar for praise there.

Attached: Trump_Erdogan_you_cannot_make_this_shit_up.jpg (900x1200, 133K)

You're right, in the big scheme of things this is just a tiny blip, but it does lower the bar a LOT and will surely accelerate the fall of the USA.

Thanks Elon!

Attached: Thanks Elon.jpg (1388x1197, 366K)

Trump dodged the draft, mocked US POWs, and literally stole millions from a veteran's charity.

But none of that matters to Trump supporters. They worship him, turning him into their Golden Calf, and will gladly berate any veteran if Trump tells them to.

You still mad loser? You gonna get mad in 2020? Faggot Democrat.

Capitalize the "I" in your sentence and put a space after the comma at the end of the sentence you hypocritical bitch.

Easy there bud, we all know Trump supporters did not complete high school.

Why did Trump build a wall instead of tweaking the welfare system so you can't just be Mexican and have tons of kids to get financial aid.

It was an unjust war

Attached: FE17F39E-8E92-47CF-8C6D-2EDB6C9678A9.gif (465x699, 153K)

Too complex for his supporters to understand.
A wall is something they are all familiar with.

Attached: images (11).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Oh did the bad poster hurt you baby? Show me so I can kiss it and make it better.

Dude, go be gay somewhere else.

Attached: 1571612458555.gif (500x340, 990K)

lol so he hurt your penis?

Dude, you'd actually want to go to Vietnam?

Attached: 1567938424597.jpg (500x371, 22K)

Well let’s be honest here. He at least called out both sides in racial/ideological riots right? Remember when the racial riots happened under Obama and he did nothing? You’re telling me a black man saying ‘enough, stop being violent and rioting’ would have done nothing? Obama sat on his ass and allowed cities to burn.

Says who?

>Isn't fake
Bro he won't release his tax returns, even though he went after Obama for his birth certificate.

Everything about him is fake

Um, are those the same things to you?

I used to be far right but am closer to centrist now because the right just don’t seem to accept a lot of things. They act like they’re morally superior but then call for people to be killed or raped in prison because they deem them ‘bad people’. I can’t accept that. I am against the death penalty, and I am against cruel and unusual punishment. The right aren’t. But Trump seems to at least acknowledge shit going on unlike Obama did. I was born when Clinton was president but don’t remember him, but I do remember Bush, and people somehow hate Trump MORE than Bush, but it makes no sense. Trump didn’t cause the war on ‘terror’ which went to the wrong country. Trump didn’t cause the casualties, Trump got us closer to talks with that shithead over in North Korea (who democrats then started seeing the good in, disturbingly) and yeah the talks fell through but you have to admit that’s more than anything we’ve seen in decades. North Korea was in the olympics. You’re telling me that’s not going to work to slowly chip away at that regime? Them seeing the outside world?

ok zoomer

Elaborate? 1995 is Zoomer?

Boomers created the welfare system retard. They literally created all of these awesome government services for themselves, and now tat they're all reaching 65-80, they want it gone because they won't be around to enjoy it much longer. They never planned for the future, they planned just enough to keep themselves alive.

Millennials should be getting into politics now. Zoomers are still in their teens. Get it right faggot.

Trump looks like an albino toad without make-up

Attached: 20191023_210844.jpg (759x863, 256K)

awwwww cmon op trump is a sweetie

Attached: 4db3d4ddbc9c338d5dbc623b6ff05d1ff797432b87c1b36d5fa11756829f0f85.jpg (691x336, 18K)

You have Horton's going "Why did he threaten to sue us if we released his test scores? We are a prestigious school in compliance with the law, and when we received the letter from his lawyer we were puzzled"

Sage back to /pol

>Trump didn’t cause the war on ‘terror’ which went to the wrong country. [etc.]
True, and Bush was pretty bad. But just imagine if the Trump of today had been president in 2001.

Trump has degraded our norms so badly that I'm not sure we'll ever fully recover. The man is calling for the lawyer of the whistleblower to be "sued for treason" for fuck's sake (never mind that suing for treason makes no sense, it's still incredibly dangerous and selfish rhetoric).

>and yeah the talks fell through but you have to admit that’s more than anything we’ve seen in decades. North Korea was in the olympics.
North Korea has attended pretty much every Olympics since its founding.

Nothing substantive has come from the DPRK talks because Trump was being played. The regime discovered how manipulable Trump is to flattery, and they've been using him to put a wedge between the US and our allies in East Asia.

Attached: Trump_Un_OMFG.png (1270x1098, 274K)

If a armed man with hostages called Trump fair and decisive then he would be flattered and pardon him before he was even caught.

Attached: ezgif-1-532e7755d0ef.gif (500x200, 1.85M)

nah he would say "there are good people on both sides of this"

Attached: 1qtudc34r0a01.jpg (1024x705, 112K)

That was Obama, nigger.

He's done more to support the military than any democrat has.. BTW I am a vet so your opinion equals a pile of dog shit so fuck ooff sandnigger.

Dear Veterans,

Thanks for nothing. Seriously, not a single soldier alive today fought for this country.

WW2: you fought to keep Uncle Joe and the Kommie Krew in power

Korea: IDGAF if half a peninsula a world away goes commie.

Vietnam: Not a strategically important area

Panama: LoL

Iraq 1: Lied into it via atrocity propaganda

Iraq 2: Anyone still defending that fucking war?

Afghanistan: Shoulda punished the Taliban w/o getting our guys killed and staying there 20 fucking years

If you're "serving" today, you're doing so for economic or social reasons.

If you wanted to defend my freedom you'd join the ACLU.

t. russian shill

Nor was Slick Willy or Obama.

Because you know, Trump trying to diffuse the situation? Bad! Obama letting cities burn during racial riots? Good!

Deflect much choad licker?

Buddy. China is not our fucking ally. China is full of subhumans who only care about themselves and even then kill their own people and harvest organs of political prisoners. China is a shithole country of subhuman people.

Iranian goat fucker.

>Pretty damn low bar for praise there
not really considering that was basically hillary's end goal

Attached: fingeredboomer.gif (512x272, 1.9M)

How much military service did Obama have? How about Hillary or Bill Clinton
Oh thats right,
FUCKING ZERO!!

RAID THESE FAGGOTS

>Discord_.BuBVUUH

Attached: 930CAB48-9AB2-4378-81C8-9B0B3AEB792E.png (1200x720, 444K)

Hey dipshit, friendly reminder that none of the Democrats you mentioned were ever actually drafted and that the issue with Trump's "service" is that he got daddy to bail him out with some bullshit medical excuse. The whole "bone spurs" thing just highlights what any smart person already knew about Trump: that he and his family are grifters and bullshit artists, and that they have no higher conception of duty to anyone but themselves.

Fucking hell. This really looks like something written by a grade-schooler.

At first I thought Trump was just spectacularly ignorant. At this point, I lean more towards low IQ.

Little Column A, little Column B...

>Buddy. China is not our fucking ally. China is full of subhumans who only care about themselves and even then kill their own people and harvest organs of political prisoners. China is a shithole country of subhuman people.

Are you actually this stupid? I'm talking about South Korea and Japan, genius.

Attached: trumperA.jpg (852x480, 82K)

Attached: 513F993D-C891-4519-A24D-61AB7157F35C.jpg (640x729, 124K)

That’s because Clinton went a step further and made sure his number wouldn’t be pulled.

And here's the amazing part: you had not heard about or seen this monumentally insane letter until I posted it.

The reason? It's because the man does such insanely retarded norm-shattering shit on a daily basis that we can't keep track of all of it.

Attached: Trump_is_like_an_Oliver_Sacks_case.png (1202x1336, 459K)

Attached: poor_trumptards.jpg (720x720, 60K)

It's not like he gave himself bone spurs you ableist shitlord.

Attached: Pumpkin-Ravioli-With-Parmesan-Sage-Cream-Sauce.jpg (827x1102, 159K)

Erdogan is definitely the person I'd expect most responsive to this specific type of message, this is Turkey we are talking about. You really look at that letter and think it's ridiculous? Those terms ensure the same level of security as MAD, its unstable and volatile but also has an immediate alleviating affect on Erdogan.

He didn't "win" the bowling trophy, he got it for participation.

So the left should be completely fine with it then.

That's a lie faggot. Welfare was enacted during the great depression. No bombers were even born in 1930s

I have bone spurs, I've had them since I was a kid and they're very pronounced, I served 14 years in the Marines and was deployed 5 times.
Don't give me any bullshit about our CIC, when asked which foot he had the bone spurs in just before the election he couldn't remember, how the fuck do you forget that? Do you see him limping? Did he have surgery? If he did why can't he remember which foot (one or both) he had the scars on.
Only one deferment was for the bone spurs, the guys a coward, I could never vote for a man that wouldn't serve when the call comes.

You should actually find some facts before opening your mouth and letting that shit curl out.

>no boomers were born in the 1930s
>ww1 happened 20 years ago, giving people incentive to heavily populate, there is an objective baby boom post ww1, and post ww2

I’m not MAGA. Way to fucking paint me into a box for your braindead convenience.

He’ll win without your vote. No need to apply.

We're still fighting the War of the Faggots here,

Kekd when you got all defensive about warfare, ever wondered why you were fighting? Go eat more grayons