Be honest b should I kill myself

Be honest b should I kill myself
>got rejected three times in this past year
>had to go to summer school for sophomore and junior year because of low grades
>always been on the shorter side and skinny as hell
>no talents and my only hobby is gaming
>only redeeming quality is I’m charismatic and others think I’m funny but because of it no one thinks of me as a person
It’s all so tiresome pic unrelated

Attached: F199D2F3-2366-4111-B58D-5228537FC102.jpg (639x475, 48K)

Yes

No, don't kill yourself.

Are you just saying that to be edgy or do you actually believe I should just quit my life because I’m genuinely considering all answers

You dont have the balls to do it anyway, pussy

MODS OP IS UNDERAGE FAGGOT
BAN HIM PERMANENTLY

you can always learn another language and move to a developing country and help out there. foreign services usually require help, if you are open minded, arent a shitty human being and are half decent at socializing would definetly recommend. Before you kill yourself atleast try and make the world a better place.

Look up garret parmalee in a couple days

As if your meager life is newsworthy gayrat parmesan

Not because you got rejected by girls that's just dumb

no dont be a dum dum

Nah, you just need therapy, socialize more, more confidence, try other kind of activities like sports or anything that involves socializing and making new friends, eat healthy and it is important to talk about your feelings with someone you trust IRL.

Don't worry about your height man, The only people who care about height in a partner are weebs and wannabe southern cowgirls.

If you don't have any talents, try a bunch of different things, Cooking, Board Games, Poker, Drawing, Video Editing, Audio Editing, Software in general, Coding, Theatre Arts just to name a few, and don't expect to be good at them in one day, The reason they are called Talents is because you work hard for them.

If you're worried about being skinny, eat some ramen noodles and gain some fat, or work out, even just 15 pound dumbells can do alot for your arms, squats can make you have the thiccest legs in the world, and crutches can excersize your abs.

as for your charisma, put that to good use. I love watching "Charisma on Command" on youtube, He has a bunch of videos on celebrities like Robert Downey Jr and how they use social queues.

My point is, If you don't like yourself, Make yourself into someone you feel comfortable being.

no, at your age life ain't that serious

No.
Sell your gaming stuff and try things that you haven't got balls to try before

>Got rejected
Fuck those cunts, grow some balls and try harder, If they reject you, just laugh it of and move to next cunt , you cant force them to like you so why cry about it.

>No talents
Bitching maybe? Make it form of art, If you fail, try something else.
Your lack of effort is pathetic excuse for suicide.

>You are funny
>No talent
bitch wtf

Attached: 1573415516670.jpg (338x349, 24K)

listen man, high school is kind of fucked. youre barely learning how to be a person and its going to take a lot of growing pains to get used to. this is pretty much where things just start to get interesting. things will come your way with time. i remember being 15 addicted to pills and eventually got tired of living so i attempted the suicides and i somehow lived and now im here playing league of legends and fucking my hot girlfriend when shes not on her period, all in the span of a few years. life gets better man. not saying to smoke weed but smoking weed has also helped me a lot

>Be honest b should I kill myself
>Yes
>Are you just saying that to be edgy or do you actually believe I should just quit my life because I’m genuinely considering all answers
>You dont have the balls to do it anyway, pussy
>Look up garret parmalee in a couple days

here lies garret parmalee, underage, virgin
he killed himself because some Sup Forumstard told him
"you dont have the balls to do it anyway, pussy"

now that would be an epitaph to remember

Dont listen to these sensitive faggots, go do it you stupid attention whore

>>because of it no one thinks of me as a person

this is bullshit user, you are projecting your own feelings about yourself and expecting others to feel the same

the reality is that they don't give a shit, also im 5'7 and still get girls if i try.

if you are charasmatic there is no way you cant pick up girls btw, best way is to become their 'bestie' and when they get bored/horny be that guy for them, your confidence will build up i promise

Kek

you don't need to bother with relationships, they come naturally when you're happy. Go try different hobbies and invest yourself in your life and your passions, you're a teen so you probably are always horny so remember that it doesn't mean you actually want a relationship with a dumb cunt

See you in a couple days fayget marmalade.

You're in highschool you retard. Suck it up.
I'm 26, dying of cancer and pursuing a degree I know I'll never finish. I asked out over a dozen girls this year and only 3 said yes. I haven't had my dick sucked in months. Fuck yourself. Suck your shit up and make the best of what you have. Skinny and short? Start fucking lifting and eating right. You might put on a few inches and being fit is not only attractive to women, but helps your mind process and deal with the problems you face in daily life. Stop making excuses.

Listen to this, actual smart words.
Ignore those worthless faggots that say "yes kill yourself", they are just some autist neckbeards that doesn't have anything else in their lifes that sit on The computer and trying to be as edgy as possible

Jesus some of you virgins actually bought that fake ass name

No, high school sucks. Don’t end your life. Improve it. Hit the gym, put more effort into school. Explore your hobbies and try to make a career out of them.

Do bjj

learn to box, it isn't like the brain damage will matter to you anyway and you might get something out of it

I'd kill to be short and skinny. Get into abdl and find yourself a daddy. You'll have to wear diapers but it's a small price to pay considering they'll basically get you anything you want if you send nudes

why are you trying to get a degree if you know you'll die soon

also why are you asking girls out if you know you'll die before a relationship develops, if you just want your dick sucked make a tinder account and say you have cancer and you want to have fun before you die

Blow your brains out on Facebook live

>Doesn't develop skills, hobbies or muscle mass
>Complains about having none

Jesus fucking Christ, it's one of theeese threads again

Insult aside, that's a pretty dope name

OP here sorry for lying to you all about my situation but overall I was right that the replies would be interesting it’s neat seeing how anonymity destroys people’s filters entirely

Are you unhappy and unable to deal with all that shit any longer?

Do you wish to escape?

To get away from it all?

I feel the same way except I get girls cause I'm tall, in good shape, and have a nice face

Get fucking smart dumb ass
Don't kill yourself just care about shit
You can do as much as you think you can
Get a job or something
Focus on school if you are still in it
It sounds contradictory but the more you work the better you feel unless you are overworking yourself

What's the point?

He might as well be dead already

Less effort,immediate,satisfying reward

why not make it a shittier place?