Just found out i got HPV

Just found out i got HPV
Any easy way to kill myself?

Attached: IMG_20191112_015517.jpg (2102x2099, 737K)

Cum give it to me first then I'll kill you 9402494624

Theres a p good chance it will go away. My outbreak lasted less than a year and it's been like 4 years and I havent seen it since. Doctor says it's possible I'll never see it again.

Dude! Just about everyone has hpv. I know I do.

Shoot yourself in the kneecap 18 times.

In all seriousness.... Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

How did you know you had it?

Had it bad, had the shit burned off outpatient style. Walked out, suffered for a few weeks, scars healed. It's been 17 years for me and never saw it again. Protip: don't fucking wait, address that shit immediately and get it taken care of. Electrocautery.

You pretty much have full blown aids.. so might as well go out with a bang and fuck a bunch of hookers without a condom. He’ll do anal, your gonna die cus of ya know, aids

There are hundreds of strains of hpv, most people have it. Types 6 and 11 are the most common ones that cause warts, most people DON'T have it. Yes you have hpv but do you have hpv warts on your dick?

Is it normally a bunch of warts or just a single one? I have something and I can’t tell if it’s a skin tag or wart. Popped up after I saved down there but I have had a lot of unprotected sex

No thanks
I will be a carrier forever so i lost any chance to be with the woman i love (didnt got it from her, we broke up last year)

It's not on the dick dick but at the base of it i use condoms all the time and still got that

I prefer to kill it with everything around of it but thanks for caring

Not sex for me anymore mate

Good one i prefer something less painful
And guns are not an option
Europoor

I prefer seeing the people who get killed by jumping in front of trains on rekt. Just make sure you're on security cam or livestream it so we can eventually see it on here. Thanks

i had it bad on my dick: around 10 of them, dark, and pretty fuckin itchy.

Just put some iodine / iodopovidone
for some days
(u put it on a cotton, and taped it to my shit for a day, or so).

That was around 8 years ago. Never saw them again.

I cut a big one with scissors, it barely hurt, and healed real fast
Nothing since

>i use condoms all the time
u know u can also get it via kisses, sucking dicks, vags, ass, etc

Just this one
I believe there is more around the area but smaller that you cannot see

I just feel terrible with my life in general and this is the killshot for me
I thought Sup Forums was more savage than that
I need a way to kill it fast alongside with the whole body
Any chemical reaction to inhale?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1573419024387.jpg (395x604, 29K)

A pair of scissors typically won't dig in where the virus lives and it usually comes back.

Don't kill yourself dipshit. Get it cut/burned/frozen off and go do drugs and bang hookers if you truly don't give a shit.

OP if you just got one, then do this. Take a soldering iron heat that bitch up and just touch it until it smokes. Kill that fucker. It'll suck, we both know it, but it'll kill it. You'll still have the virus in your blood forever but it may never surface again. It's not a troll, I've done it.

you could always find a partner with hpv too. just be open up front about it. also smack your parents for not vaccinating you

uh yeah, scissors can't dig into your blood stream

Fuck so now i got it at my mouth too

Too small to cut it anyway hair for scale

Yes they can
This guy gets it

Guys i dont care to cure it
I lost my chance to be with the woman i want to make children with
Its the end for me as a person
Just give me a nice way to end the mental suffering

Lmao did you actually get tested or are you just a faggot

Trips of semi-truth
No i didnt but i am 100% sure that is a hpv wart
Just look at it
Not a faggot tho

>lost my chance to be with the woman i want to make children with
why tho??
u still can do it, like another user already said, most peeps have hpv.

Also, i read the other day you can even get it in other non-sexual ways

Anyone ever had something similar ?hasnt spread anywhere else and it’s only the one bump

Attached: 0A59BF85-C16B-4BD4-9142-C76A88A481FA.jpg (1242x1633, 1.51M)

the ones i had were like that...
see it was only one at 1st, then in few days/weeks i had several.

does it itch?

We were together for three years and we didnt have anything like this, for me it was my first relationship
After we broke up i had sex with other girls and boom
Now if i go back to her and i say you know i got that shit she will not want to get it too i assume
We see each other from time to time but now it doesn't matter because i want to die

I saw a thread with chlorine gas but i dont know how to make it
Any anons got the screenshot?

I don't have hpv and I am 33 year old

Thought I was looking at a ufo picture before I realized it was pubes and a disease

The pubes looked like trees with the “ufo” behind it.

Faggot

Attached: 401285BA-FF6A-494C-8B12-15A9EF29954D.png (800x450, 408K)

lol this is bait, right?

>if i go back to her and i say you know i got that shit
Well the dont say anything, u dumbo.... She probbly will never foud out / probbly already has it / u can always say she got it somewhere else (thats if she ever finds out).

Its not like shes gonna die, ffs its just hpv

Not really. I’ve only had the one. It came up after I shaved. Had it about 9 months now and it hasn’t done anything

So you are saying to me that the best option is to lie to the only person i ever loved
The bad thing is that it never leaves your body otherwise i would cure it and move on
All i want now is to end it once and for all
Top kek

Never shave again
You just make new spots for it to grow
How to make chlorine gas Sup Forums?

You cum guzzling, rod prodding, fudge packing, taint licking, pecker sucking, train-ran-on fairy fucking sissy faggot.

Get tested you manblast-swigging bug-seeking, butthole leaking, cocksleeve.

Don't just see a skin abnormality and say you have anthrax poisoning.

God fucking damnit I hate this worthless shitting place.

Quit being a defeatest insecure shadow of a man and confirm things before you jump to conclusions.

I would suggest you kill yourself, but it's clear your perpetual existence is much more torturous than the sweet release ever could be.

GOD
FUCKING
DAMNIT
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY KNOWN SKIN ABNORMALITIES THERE ARE

F U C K

>scissors can't dig into your bloodstream

Maybe you need them sharpened.

Jesus, chill out user

she will never find out, so why be a retard and say u have hpv?

also, post pics of her

Where are you getting this shit from? As far as I know doctors can't even test for HPV, they just diagnose it from seeing it and ruling out other causes. How would you get into the vast amount of strains and which one you have?

Don't be such a drama queen there is an aussie invented vaccine for HPV called gardasil, all the kids in the first world get it, and anyone under 40 or so is likely to have had it and be immune to getting it.

You are still obliged to tell people you have it, but there are lots of people you can still fuck, unlike contracting the herp or aids.

THEN OP BETTER GET FUCKING TESTED OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL SEND THE INSTRUCTIONS/CODING TO SHUT DOWN Sup Forums TO CNN, MSNBC, ABC, AND CBS

seriously, the wholesome support is just mesmerizing.

You need to be at least 14 to post on this site son.

Because its about the health of the person i love most on this shitty dirtball
Imagine saying the same for HIV instead of HPV

Not face because she or someone who knows her maybe lurking here

How to make chlorine gas??

Attached: received_223330868405188.jpg (720x1280, 67K)

Easiest way, wait. Just wait and You die. No thinking, no regrets.

Depending on the strain iodine, tea tree oil, lavender oil, and neem oil are effective against destroying HPV

effective for removing the warts, not the virus...

Still, chilll OP, its just HPV

>I lost my chance to be with the woman i want to make children with

but she dumped you a year ago. just give her the hpv. it increases her likelihood to get cancer in her vagina

not exactly
you see i wanted to break up also
she was my first relationship so everything was new to me and i assumed that with every person you get that close its the same
sadly for me is not
we still contact each other from time to time and we both have the same feeling that someday maybe we can try again
she helped me through alot of stuff and she still helps me with uni (thats where we met)

i prefer to kill myself than be the cause to give that person cancer, she is a bright person, also INTP like me, trully wife material

BTW to all of you replying at this thread
thank you for the support
Sup Forums supposed to be a cancerous place but all i get is heartwarming except this faggot thank you guys i will fix it and i will live with it
truly proud for you Sup Forumsrothers

everyone has HPV get over yourself

Why would anyone engage in sexual activity knowing this?

>Where are you getting this shit from?
What are you from the year 1905? It's basic medicine. Look it up, it's not rocket science. They figure this shit out in the third world with a simple blood test today.
See

they are black

>Discord_.gg/BuBVUUH

I’m gonna kms tonight user
Join me on stream

I’m 33 and never had sex

So I don’t.

Atleast I have cocaine. Cocaine is the perfect relationship.

I find sex gross and find my body liquids gross as well. I just always feel fucking gross as a human.

Attached: A250ED60-CA49-48D7-87C0-45D5AB288B79.jpg (852x480, 74K)

I'm kind of in the same boat except 26.

My present after fucking only 2 women in 34 years...

Attached: hpvm.jpg (2217x2473, 1.71M)

i feel you similar here

The majority of the public has some form of HPV u fucking dimwitted shortbus retard. Eat ur banana and run around the tree mongo

what a fuck is hpv, it looks like some bug under your skin

cmon thats nothing stop crying faggot. grown ass man whining like a little bitch

Wow you and 90% of the population has it. Crying for attention much?

Never cried user, but this is what's left after generic Aldara. I had one huge one under my ballsac that was actually hurting and bleeding. Luckily the aldara burned it off.

Still, never had much of a sex life so not much has changed.

Uhhhh... op. Males can't be tested for HPV. I'm pretty sure I've got it and I cheat on my gf all the time. But she still doesn't have it.
Aside from that HPV can dissappear over time.

Oh shit. I have a bump on my dick skin. It looks just like a birthmark. Could I have hpv?

how do you even get STD's?
just dont have sex with retards its not hard

Attached: 1557009969444.png (512x512, 129K)

Had it since 2014. The cunt who gave it to me (thereby murdering me) is now cured. Can’t wring the whores neck or do anything, and probably have oral cancer now because I can’t swallow food.
But I’m a male so the doctors don’t care.

You’re a furry. You need the shit kicked out of you and to not speak on anything, ever.

I got it after having sex with someone I had known for years. That’s what you get when you trust a Woman. Women are soulless scum almost entirely.

Retard, HPV is not the same as a fucking wart on your hand in this sense. Hand warts can’t cause cancer. This can. Let the man vent.

Go up to a group of niggers and start reading FBI crime and IQ statistics

>discord_.gg/BuBVUUH

I’m killing my self as well op
Join me