Montana vs. Brady

Montana has 4 Superbowl Appearances and 4 Wins.
Brady has 8 Superbowl Appearances and 5 Wins.
4/4 = 100%
5/8 = 62.5%
100>62%
Montana> Brady

montana is an ugly manlet with less rings and less money

Ok

So penalize Brady for winning the AFCC in other words. He should just exit early. Going 2-1 and losing the owl is worse than going 1-1 or 0-1 am I right fellas.

Brady’s the best playoff QB ever but you’re out of your mind if you would take Brady over Montana in a Super Bowl.

>claim Brady is the best playoff QB ever
>wouldn't take him in the Owl after saying that
my fucking sides

I guess I should have said wildcard, divisional, and conference championship games but the point still stands.

>but the point still stands
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHA

Montana never turned the ball over in those 4 wins

>Montana could only win 4 Conference Championships.

Poor guy...

Ill never understand this argument. Getting to 8 superbowls, winning 5 and playing at a pretty high level in all of them is less impressive than 4 superbowl wins in which a guy plays at high level in. Montana is great, tom brady is great but brady has had a better career. The guy has been to a superbowl basically every other year of his career, thats just insane to me. I used to despise brady, i was always a peyton fan sense childhood, but you cant honestly say with a straight face tom brady hasnt had the single greatest career of any qb to ever play.

jerry rice baby vs belichick baby

oh wait, this game proved belichick is a hack

just edgy teens hating brady because he's had a ton of success and he's a trump supporter.

that's literally it.

Montana had 11 TDs and no picks. Never lost a SB. Greatest QB in SB history.

How is a 2nd place result worse than not even making it to the Super Bowl? Brady has more 1st places and more 2nd places, with more comeback wins too.

5 golds and 3 silvers is better than 4 golds

2nd place is worse because that means your team was good enough to

Some years your team is just shit and no QB ever could drag them to playoffs or an Owl. But if you make it to the SB, your team is championship material. If you're the GREATEST OF ALL TIME, you should be able to win every championship game you're in.

>all hall of famers

so you're saying you'd rather lose in the conference championship game than make it to the actual super bowl and have a shot even if you're the underdog because losing looks bad?

god Sup Forums is SO FUCKING RETARDED these days holy shit

Montana is better because he did less with literally the best wide receiver in football history, when Tom was blessed with literal who's

This is just nonsense. Montana lost multiple NFC conference finals, including the one in 1990 to the Giants (Bill B was DC for Giants) 13-15. His team was good enough to beat the Giants but he only put up 13 points, the Giants went on to trounce the Bills.

Silver > Bronze or worse