Guys, so I think I fucked up. So in my town, there is like one guy and a few others who run the black and grey market...

Guys, so I think I fucked up. So in my town, there is like one guy and a few others who run the black and grey market, and I became friends with a guy at my work, after hanging Fr a few nights slowly learn that he is a drug runner for them, tells me he can get me in. In the heat of the moment say yes, I meet the head fucking guy Saturday for a trial esc thing. But the thing is, I don’t want to. He already has it setup, is there anyway without looking like a pussy and without getting my friends finger cut off I Can get out of this?

Attached: E5F96DD6-6630-4932-ADA5-506C0428F68E.png (550x550, 150K)

You fucked up. It's easier to say no before you do a run then after you do the first one. Remember that.

They're probably just going to rob you anyway. Violently, I might add.

YOU DUN GOOFED

you guys sound like a bunch of faggots

get a real job

I would suggest sucking the guy's dick, but yeah you said earlier you didn't wanna look like a pussy so...

too late pussy. might as well make the best of it and stack some paper up.

Attached: recess in Prussia.webm (200x400, 1.92M)

break your own leg it's the only way out of this

dude grow up man unless its heroin/crack its probably not even that serious

on the other hand if it is stuff like that, dont even consider meeting them, stay well away
>and without getting my friends finger cut off
why would that happen?

Tell him no and say if he kills you. That you will report to the cops and all he has to do is leave you out of it

he isnt involved in anything u fucking retard

also do NOT fucking threaten these guys with cops

More

Just say that you can't do it. They don't want a guy who can't do basic shit. They are just humans user and not some aliens. They just say fuck off and don't say anything

Just back off user. It ain't hard you'll be fine just say you're not about that life but be super humble and respectful and make sure you dont give off snitch vibes. Post again later and let us know how it goes

Just do it don't be such a faggot .

Enjoy your drug court charge when you eventually get caught. Take it from me when I tell you running drugs for someone isn’t worth it. Fuck ant mule. I was 18 when mine happened and got a 1st degree cds charge. Coulda went to prison for 10 years if it wasn’t my first offense. I’m 20 now and I’m just now being sentenced in December most like to drug court but maybe pti if I’m lucky enough and my letter of compelling reason goes thru. Don’t do it. Just ghost it

>Wants "in"...
>Meets "head guy" on first night...

Bullshit.

All of these pussy whipped faggots telling you not to do it

Do it you fucking kike. Because the nigger of the black market or your family will be shamed

Definitely don't do this

Before you guys start to leave, shit your pants and I mean really ruin those undies.

You’ll have an excuse and anytime you go near his car, just shit yourself and say “nerves every time”

If the head guy gets angry, send him your fecal matter splattered undies as proof

Goodluck

Attached: AB3E036C-B88F-4258-B0BD-F991AF27ED4B.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Just say no to drugs until they give u drugs.