Female Rekt Thread

Female Rekt Thread.
Anything goes females, Only boys

Attached: 1573070636664.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Attached: 1566265445784.webm (220x400, 1.88M)

Attached: 1573090736957.webm (384x480, 1.42M)

wtf kek

stench of women makes me vomit

Attached: 1573313600235.webm (480x272, 858K)

what did she do?

caught fire

What on the actual fuck OP

looks like a combination of Devine and the Borg Queen.

murdered a taxi driver, though there were two others with her she's just the on they caught, she's actually pretty hardcore and asks them to try their best or pour more gas on her or some other insane shit

Ah you kept only the most fuckable parts.

okay but what's the story here? nerve gas?

with any luck other females will stomp out that one female everyone hates so they stop ruining themselves as a whole

Attached: 111111111.jpg (1251x941, 217K)

Attached: 1571953408439.webm (640x480, 751K)

THEY'RE SELLING CHOCOLATE?!

she's much happier now

Attached: 1536207881831.png (1272x795, 1.39M)

Lmao why

Shit by the time I got a boner it was over

So what's the story here? Are they picking on that girl or is she an annoying bitch and they ganged up on her for revenge?

Because she was about to walk into that guy without any regard for others.

Nah she stepped to the side

this was staged btw..

Yeah everyone knows it's fake except the troglodyte niggerfaggot niggautists

Attached: peeboouls.webm (960x720, 1.84M)

Attached: 5 minutes later.webm (1272x720, 1.19M)

That hit hard I mean literally that hit hard haha

Attached: 1573518280602.webm (200x400, 1.92M)

Exactly. Pet owners are retarded.

Attached: 1440603781928.webm (360x640, 693K)

This is the only rekt gif that actually makes me sad.

A hard hit

Attached: 5 minutes b4.jpg (480x720, 83K)

why?

They were on their periods.

Attached: god send me a sign.webm (480x848, 1.48M)

she die?

if it makes you feel any better, she survived and was awarded some amount of money (can't remember the quantity) in damages

I fuckin hate dogs. Cats are far, far superior in every way, including intelligence. Change my mind. Plot twist: You can't.

Actually not and she recovered 100%.

Attached: colombian model.jpg (720x1280, 359K)

Ngl, that's kind of hot

Oh my God, I laughed.

No she didn't, lol. No fucking way

Don't worry, youre not alone

Attached: csp.jpg (840x630, 100K)

ccooooll. her hands stay up but she's out

He's replying to the guy who asked if the lady hit by debris survived, which she did. His image has nothing to do with that incident (looks like a burn victim).

Probably because you are a thick skulled retard, nothing to do with you being correct or not.

Prove me the same about dogs, durr hurr. Faggot

Dogs are dumb but varying on race to a certain degree conditionable... cats are just dumb... everyone saying cats are smart is so fucking dumb.
Whats this "intelligent behaviour" of these feline retards.. .they die out of curiosity and stupidity all the time..

Stop spoon feeding dumb people.

Attached: colombia-skank-privilege-knock-fuck-out-her-ferrari-crash-mexico-02.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

No, I actually thought the lady who hit the post would be dead for sure, but I appreciate you correcting me if she did indeed recover. Seeing the gif awhile back, was told she didn't

Lol. That dog was shot a few minutes later.

lost. . .

looks like your average Bernie Sanders supporter, middle aged, bitchy female. . Why the fuck anyone owns a pitbull is beyond me. . can't even really call her a victim, it was self inflicted.

did he miss all of those? whats the news on it?

The dog thought she was gonna hurt the kid.

Back story?

This got he hard

Search Alison Parker.

She died

The full video with sound is better, I don't speak Spanish but my understanding is she basically calls them faggots and taunts them to add more fuel. Not sure if suicidal masochist or just trying to act tough because she's a gang slut, but it definitely made it pretty hot.

If you google some combination of "woman stroller hit by debris" or something similar, I'm sure you'll find a news story about it. She was in critical condition for awhile though, so it was a pretty bad hit to be sure.

NYPA

No dude, bitch in the car who hit post died. The woman with the stroller hit by debris from above lived.

misuse of that expression, newfag

Wrong pitnigger lover.
They saw them all ganging up on grandma and PITNIGGER thought it was time to take out the weakest of the pack for sport and food.

lmao this dumb bitch really thinks cats are smart

Attached: 73082547_10214988992946303_5031511787346853888_n.jpg (720x688, 29K)

EQUALITY BITCH!

Was she not brain damaged or anything? The way she was lying there after she was hit made me assume she was.

Nowhere else to say this but fuck the women clout chasing the fall of Onisions channel and trying to gain subs and shit from it. You hideous dyke looking cunts deserve the shit kicked out of you. Nobody mentions how Sarah’s mother allowed her teenage daughter to move into Onion Boy’s house, like a true woman. A whore who doesn’t care about her own kids. If my daughter was able to do that shit I would be mad at her and myself for allowing it. If Onision did something illegal it’s between the cops and him. Nobody else. Fuck these faggot ‘tea’ and drama channels on youtube, I hope the people running them commit suicide and have their corpses fucked before burial and hope they’re exhumed and fucked again.

>inb4 hurr durr a 16 year old is a child

Only the cartel has the time and evil energy to do shit like this.

All I remember is that she was in critical condition but made a recovery, got some money from a lawsuit, and is still able to raise her child. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there was some amount of brain damage from a hit like that, those kinds of things are unfortunately not the easiest to diagnose as the damage can bring about very subtle changes.

Oh yea I don't doubt that she was probably pretty messed up.

can someone translate this zoomer shit?

Cats shit under your bed and behind couches, dogs have the courtesy to go outside and do that.

>onision moved a teenage girl into his house (her mom allowed it, but nobody questions that parenting)

>onision waited until she was 18 to have sex with her.

>man bad.

Onision is a fucking creep but he’s not a groomer or a pedophile. I really do fucking despise women. Might as well make age of consent 21.

She’s ok, right? Like she pulled through?

I laughed the shit out of myself

incel

burn in hell, onision lover

dogs have been companions and working animals for millennia and without them humans could have gone extinct, they're used as guide dogs, to pull sleighs, rescue people among other complex tasks no other animal is capable of doing. Cats are useless pieces of shit that would had been extinct long ago if it wasn't because you soy drinking faggots keep enabling them

Dogs don't shit outside out of "courtesy" lol, they do it out of fear. There's a reason they call it "housebroken". I mean, cats shit in boxes for the same reason, but still.

Not an incel.
I don’t love Onision. He’s a retard degenerate lol. But I can see people gaming the system to make money off of a bad situation and dogpiling it because they have nothing else in their lives to fucking do. Fuck you too tranny or fucking retard who loves their tea.

I still don't know who that is or why it matters.

the fucking predator out here collecting trophies

Cats are actually very useful for pest control, and unlike dogs you leave them to operate independently (unlike many pest control dog breeds like rat terriers that usually need some amount of guidance, for both practical and safety reasons).

It's not the most useful job in the 21st century, but in centuries past, rats and other small pests could kill a great many people through the decimation of crops, so cats have saved a lot of lives too. And most dogs aren't really utilized for their bred purpose either anymore, so their utility in the 21st century is a moot point. I like both though, to be clear.

>but my pibble never hurt nothing, he wouldnt hurt a fly
shitbulls need to be shot and hung

>>YO
YOU JUST SAY THAT BECAUSE U FUCKIN UR DOG AHJAHAHAA

exactly, hes just an npc.
the weeb probably jacks off to that cat girl anime bullshit

This was a black journalist that got passed over for an anchor position and decided he'd be able to advance his career by shooting her and her cameraman. MDE then trolled the MSM by saying that shooter played violent video games. Pretty funny.

I'm out of female rekt webms lets turn this thread into a cat rekt thread

Attached: 1448324796881.webm (720x404, 1.2M)

more background on this please

>and without them humans could have gone extinct,
zero chance of that happening, humans always find a way to survive
>Cats are useless pieces of shit that would had been extinct long ago if it wasn't because you soy drinking faggots keep enabling them
you act like we wouldve hunted them to extinction for no reason other than it being a cat
Quit Larping and go back to /pol you spaz

this looks like a fake gun shot, looks like it missed too

Attached: Screenshot_20191111-203048_Video Player.jpg (1080x1920, 692K)

DUD STFU VIDEO IS OLD

settle down pedo lover

He's wrong, she's from Guatemala, from a Village where police can't enter, it's pretty much their law, she was part of a gang that extortionated people, however she was quickly caught, she wasn't hardcore at all, I think she was like14, she provided numbersof possible victims and sometimes made the calls herself

show tits.

Attached: total recall.webm (536x370, 1.84M)

make your own thread fag

is this the nigga that got fried trying to steal copper? that one rekt webm where hes holding on to the green electrical bullshit and hes literally smoking and trying to stand up?

man you failed at even identifying the gender properly

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot.

Revenge for being passed over for a job. She did die eventually.

nah, looks fake bruh