Who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

Who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

Attached: 1573419462740.jpg (2448x3264, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BtD2wkfAKFx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wearing converse with socks

what kind of retarded girl does this? i like getting off to the thought of how bad they would smell if she had no socks wearing them

like girls who wear flats without socks

tbh I'm more into the idea of a very dominant girl blackmailing me into doing whatever the fuck she wants, but that's pretty unlikely.

maybe they're doing it because they know their feet get too stinky otherwise

maybe its just me,i used to know this chick who always wore ballet flats and one day she was playing around with them barefoot and it got me hard af

is it hotter if the girl hates feet and foot fetishes?

it is

Plot twist: They were willing all along

i agree too. i wonder why that is

which girls have the best smelling feet? whites? asians?

still here?

lurking

Attached: worgen feets.png (1368x2000, 1.57M)

more into the idea of blakcmailing them forcing them to be sex slaves

good too but not as hot as feet

I would rather them be resigned to the fact they're just toys for my sexual pleasure. So they accept anything and everything I want to do to them. Making them smell their stinky converse, shoving dirty sweaty socks in their mouth.

19yo sophomore. I’m into long toes so here yah go just thought I’d share

Attached: 71FFECBD-5627-410E-92BF-AE5B11AB2486.jpg (3264x2448, 741K)

what if i want to be able to smell their feet whenever i want?

to each's own

Then when she's sat on the sofa, minding her business you lift her leg up, take her shoes off, then her socks then go to town.

She has to put up with it.

are you into smelly feet?

This girl has awesome feet

I love smell feet. But I hate being submissive. I want to sniff her toes because it is embarassing for her... and makes me hard as fuck

you?

smelly feet is the best. i agree it's 100% hotter if she hates it.

What do you think of a punishment system where college girls who misbehave can legally be forced to become school footslaves?

Attached: 1547607857256.jpg (768x1024, 46K)

>start blackmailing the girl telling her she needs to wear the same socks and shoes 247
>she hates the smell but does it anyway
>after a while her friends/boyfriend start to pick up on it
>she begs you to stop blackmailing but you refuse
>all her friends are disgusted by the smell to the point of dropping her entirely
>she eventually gives up and submits entirely to you
>make her live with you and do whatever kinky things you want, slowly turning her into a foot slut

Attached: 1551817379635.gif (240x240, 404K)

All girls should be. Not even as punishment, just as standard.

I'd make the barista at Starbucks take her shoes and socks off at the end of a shift so I can sniff them while I wait for a coffee.

>Discord_.gg/BuBVUUH

Attached: E2D43FB0-7A89-4C2B-9F32-DA2FB02CD00D.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

>sex slave not as hot as feet
the fuck you on about? Sex slave lets you do anything you want to the entirety of them. Only focusing on their feet i a waste of time.
Do everyone a favor and an hero you foot fag

it'd be hotter if she continues to resist and never gives up

tell me what you'd do

i wonder how kirino's feet smell

i'm thinking making it a punishment would maintain some order, and keep the number of girls who can use more limited so they would have more guys using them.

it could be for small things like being late to class or cheating on an exam

finally gag her with her socks and suck on her sweaty feet as she glares at you in disgust, then the process starts anew

Attached: 1511245559680.jpg (720x1080, 155K)

every day she would be forced to remove her shoes and present her feet for inspection. To make sure she hasn’t been trying to air out her feet. If she does, she will be another 3 weeks without washing her feet.

GF is a nurse and love sucking on her feet after a long shift. She loves it too

just college or highschool too? or younger?

late for class so she has to wear the same socks for the rest of the week... mmmm

meant to tag

what post are you responding to?

hogtied on the 50 yard line of the football field for all to abuse their vulnerable feet

this is hot, i have fantasies of my old school teachers standing up all day... then when they finally sit down, I'm under their desk waiting for their hot sweaty feet to be on my face.

Not me tbh. I'd rather a girl who's into it, or at the very least lets me have my way because she likes/cares for me.
Not into force and blackmail.

college and high school girls who turn 18. do you like or high school girls more? also what race of girls is best?

I think anyone who has a thing for feet is about as respectable as a furry. Or a fucking faggot.

highschool works better with punishment, 18 year olds are always breaking the rules.

From experience, which girls have the smelliest feet, asian feet are nice, so are latina feet, but they don't quite smell like white girl feet.

I haven't experienced black girl feet yet

Hmmm...So he was behind that...?

Attached: 6821573135030376.jpg (1470x1127, 105K)

How would they stay smelly, tied up in the open air like that?

how would she react when she's told she needs to wear the same socks for a week?

that's how the week ends. then we make some more trumped up charges and do it again the next week. same goes for all girls I'm assuming

Attached: 8 - gY8axDC.jpg (720x960, 103K)

She'd beg not to, but ultimately she knows the rules. By friday she'll be really self conscious, her feet would stink. Then in front of the entire school I'd make her take her shoes off and smell them.

Later, I'll have my way with her feet.

how would you punish her?

The end of every week? Like a ritual? Maybe there is a way to choose who it is?

what would her shoes and socks be?

variant of that:
she knows you have a foot fetish and she constantly teases you and makes you worship her feet, trying to get you to admit it

the best part about 18 year old high school girls being punished is that there arent many girls in the school who are subject to the feet rules since most arent 18 yet. so when a cute 18 year old is told she needs to make her feet smelly, all the guys would be focused on her

how would you punish her? what did she do?

hnng

1st offense is she has to wear the same socks for a week
2nd offense is first offense + any guy is now allowed to smell her feet
3rd offense is first two offenses for a month. she's allowed to change socks once during this time but has to give the old socks to the male students

How do you feel about instead of it being the male students, it's just the faculty?

Also what would be the worst offence and punishment?

you honestly think most high school guys would enjoy stanky feet? No, they would be avoiding her like the fucking plague. Use what little cells you have in your fetal alcohol reduced brain before typing that shit again

does right have smelly feet?

i prefer giving it to the students
not sure, any ideas?

Maybe the worst punishment is wearing nothing but the dirty socks and shoes for the rest of the day.

Then at the end of the day everyones lines up and has a go.

This is also acceptable.

any asian girls you want to see it happen to?

they have to wear that one pair that they keep in the gym locker rooms that students use just in case they forget their own gym shoes

If they forget their gymwear, then I'd make them smell the female staff's feet. Make them lick them clean.

Before wearing the backup pair.

Attached: DIVnW0nXkAAAXPQ.jpg (1200x673, 103K)

there's this asian girl who i want to see this happen to so bad

instagram.com/p/BtD2wkfAKFx/ this girl for sure

>reading through this thread
Am I the only one in here who likes feet, but doesn't like them covered in dirt or smelling abhorrent? I'd rather them at least moderately clean.

What the fuck

I don't like dirt, but I like foot smell for sure. Otherwise, whats the point?

any others?

you?

the point is one is a fetish the other is degeneracy

>discord_.gg/BuBVUUH

Attached: 9BDE33FF-17D1-4C24-BDB9-CD52BAACE1BC.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

I like the elegant look of a woman's well-shaped foot and the sensual nature of touching them. I also kind of like the idea of having some intimate part of a sex life with a woman that we just share between us. All the smell, dirt and humiliation stuff does nothing at all for me really.

Each to their own for sure. I like that stuff too.

"user, I caught you cheating on the vocab quiz for today. thats gonna be three hours under my desk and a phone call home"

Attached: sole_focus_40_by_theflesh666_dbewv5f-fullview.jpg (900x1125, 83K)

"[sigh], again? yes miss"

Then she'd rub her hot aching sweaty nylon covered feet on my face. I'd be hard for sure.

i became diamonds reading this

Which bit?

After wearing her socks for the week, she has to report to the principles office for inspection.

the having to wear the same socks bit just for being late to class

She'd have to see the principle afterwards. Phone calls home to tell her parents what is happening.

"Sorry Mr & Mrs [x]. Stacy has been very bad, she must have smelly feet by friday or she risks being expelled"

would you want to see it happen to this girl?

Attached: 1565315264790.jpg (650x861, 52K)

Yes, on graduation day. She was late submitting her final paper, so she had to wear the same pair of socks and sneakers right up until graduation day.

Then on stage in front of everyone she had to strip her feet while she was made to sniff her shoes.

how many days are there between when she submitted her paper and graduation day?

add me on kik: notam8

if anyone wants to chat about this stuff properly

3 weeks.

Having a girl jack me off with her feet isn't ideal, but I'd take it.

hnng could you write something about her if i give a quick description of what i want?

i think most men would

haha yeah sure, also add me on kik if you're interested in more chat

tell me what you like and i'll do my best

no?

she just finished writing her last exam, but afterwards she is accused of cheating on the exam by a guy who has been obsessing over her feet since college began (even though she didn't). her punishment is that the guy who accused her gets to choose her sock/shoes and whether she can change or wash them until she graduates. which is 2 weeks from now. of course he makes her wear the same shoes and socks.

right before she graduates, the guy gets his rich parents to bribe the college and hold her back a year. since her punishment was "until she graduates", she has to follow the rules the entire year. her name's jamie

possible to write?

this is very specific! but i'll do my best

thanks. maybe once she's told that she'll be here another year, the guy tells her how much of a smelly foot fetish he has and how happy he is to get to smell her feet

>she just finished writing her last exam, but afterwards she is accused of cheating on the exam by a guy who has been obsessing over her feet since college began (even though she didn't). her punishment is that the guy who accused her gets to choose her sock/shoes and whether she can change or wash them until she graduates. which is 2 weeks from now. of course he makes her wear the same shoes and socks.
>right before she graduates, the guy gets his rich parents to bribe the college and hold her back a year. since her punishment was "until she graduates", she has to follow the rules the entire year. her name's jamie

"Jamie, see my after class" the teacher announces to the class.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out to Gym, their next class. Jamie stays behind to talk to her teacher, looking sheepish.

"Aaron has informed me, Jamie, that you cheated on yesterdays pop quiz" The teachers says.

"but... but"

"Ah! No butts young lady. Your scores are almost identical. I have no other choice than to tell your par– what is that smell!?"