Whyd he do it?

whyd he do it?

Attached: cho.jpg (1000x625, 157K)

He was literally insane.

he sucked his dads dick for fun for years

Wait wasn't he a schizo or something, I remember him having a shit ton of youtube vids of him pointing guns at the camera.

For views

woke up one day and realized he was born without a soul

story???

this ones simple

he was mentally ill and they discharged him because they thought he was fine

I don’t know if he was schizophrenic but he did has delusions of persecution. In those videos has was talking about how people had mistreated him and they were attacking him. And none of it was true. He was literally insane - paranoid and had access to weapons.

I often wondered that myself. they say he kept to himself but something never sat right with me about the story. there's something missing. something they're hiding but who knows.

On December 13, 2005, Cho was found "mentally ill and in need of hospitalization" by New River Valley Community Services Board.[65] The physician who examined Cho noted that he had a flat affect and depressed mood, even though Cho "denied suicidal thoughts and did not acknowledge symptoms of a thought disorder."[65] Cho, suspected of being "an imminent danger to himself or others," was detained temporarily at Carilion St. Albans Behavioral Health Center in Radford, Virginia, pending a commitment hearing before the Montgomery County, Virginia district court.[65]

because china man bad.lets build a wall to keep them out of america

I think they are hiding something about the Las Vegas guy.

something about the las vegas is actually really off tbh

Attached: Stephen_Craig_Paddock.jpg (245x405, 17K)

From what I understand Cho was ostrasized by his peers, had no friends, was an incel and was completely mental insane. He wanted to "avenge the weak and defenseless" or whatever.

he was afflicted by demonic power

What could be so bad that it wouldn’t be released to the press? That’s what I really wonder.

probably was some MKUltra test gone wrong

Mossad?

lmao based

But why? What does the Mossad or others have to gain? Why target a country music show?

asian based god

whats so off about it? a redneck shooting up a bunch of rednecks at a country music festival.white people doing white people shit tbh

Because he was secretly in the closet, and wanted to go out being known as the biggest faggot possible.

Attached: ywmt1o4dg9i11.jpg (750x737, 40K)

Which one is this one, Virginia tech. I can't even keep track any more.

He did it for Richard McBeef

My dad told me he loved me once... fuckin prick.

Why wouldn't he? He was daft as all the fucks.

I might be an incel but at least am not that much crazy.

Saw one of his videos, fucker was crazy on the same level of the columbine jackos.

Attached: 1550979325252.jpg (500x447, 85K)

Because humans are assholes and capable of doing the dumbest shit. It never ends. It comes down to many people simply can't behave.