Christians think this actually happened

>Christians think this actually happened

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Agassiz
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Modern science has shown that actually believing that this happened to be absurd
>Christians say it was allegory instead

>we're having this argument again

There must have been some serious fucking in that ark to repopulate the earth with humans and animals.

The story is older than religion has been passed from faith to faith for 10,000+ years.
>Hurr durr science says it's fake
This is why no one takes atheists seriously

No one takes the religious seriously either, don't worry.

>Atheist think the big bang happened

top kek

>animals leave the ark
>immediately start killing each-other
>only two of each animal. If one dies, the species is fuckt.

>extinct.rar

They just ate the Unicorn

Good for you. You've finally caught up with mediocrity.

Alot of religions think it actually happened. The flood more specifically, not sure how they specifically told the story.

That is the face of confused bewilderment.

>nothing ---> dot of everything magically spawns like Pikachu ---> explodes (for no reason) ---> evolves into people with emotions... for no reason

>atheists actually believe this

but yeh, a massive ark with animals on it is so farfetched

>he doesn't believe this

lol

>You've finally caught up with mediocrity.
what lol

It did happen. I sincerely believe that.

>atheists believe it's more logical that minerals turn into rabbits

wut if the ship was really big

what scientific proof is there for abiogenesis, big bang cosmology? Oh right you have none, you just go with what is socially popular.

LONDON HAMMER
look it up fool

I watched a video about the Nephilim a while ago by some guy (I can't remember who, but he had like curly hair and talked kinda funny/autistic like) and his videos were like decorated or something.

But point is, the evidence we have of those (what seem to be) severely malformed skull structures really convinced me that creatures of what we know not used to roam these lands alongside us humans, like giants and shit.

Wish I could find that video again.

apparently the keyword is "with emotions", which are oh so wonderlike and not just a moderately convoluted chemistry

Havent watched Soul Eater in a while. Thanks user

dude the human eye

r u ok senpai?

Still more believable than We Wuz Kangz or Islam ever being peaceful.

I guess you don't need to believe it but trying to say believing in it is on the same level of ignorance as believing in the Ark is slly.

An unproven theory based on scientific observations and guesswork will never be as bad as "I believe this because an ancient book says it"

>cites a torah story
>calls it a christian story

I mean yeah it's all the same God but come on man.

And can you prove that it didn't? Nope, didn't think so.

Christians: 1
Atheists: 0

Why would you tip a fedora there m8? It is simply physically impossible to build a shit that could contain 2 of every animal, especially not with as many people as noah hand and in what time they lived in.

is as simple as an animal eye, so?

and everyone who decided to roll just said OK

m8...

>Not understanding what a parable is.
This shit gets so old. Just because you don't understand the difference between the Old Testament and the New doesn't mean it is wrong.

Grow up faggot.

there are dragons flying away?

>not believing ancient knowledge
>actually believing our ancestors didn't know things we knew now but on a much higher spiritual level

Hubris to the highest degree.

The flood did indeed happen both religions and science have evidence to prove it..its what killed the fallen angels' aka aliens' children with humans..their souls left after the flood are what we call demons today

are you telling me something so perfect just popped into existence

No we don't.

t. Christian.

>interpretating Bible literally
How's it going in 1200 AD man?

Actually when it was first proposed, scientists were antagonistic towards the idea of the Big Bang because it implied a creation [spoiler]and still does t b h[/spoiler]

rolling on dis

>but muh faith
>but it's not meant to be literally
>I'm no cherrypicking or anything

So you agree that people believed it literally until its claims could be proven, and big surprise, all turned out to be false?

>Sup Forums
>angry christian trying to change the subject
fuck off faggot

>Yeah, that's totally what natural selection, abiogenesis and evolution tell us.
Get back to school, Ahmed.

Atheists are so brainwashed they believe NASAs fake pictures of the universe...THE EARH IS FLAT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND BASIC SCIENCE

not 2 of each. there were. according to the Bible, like 7 of each "clean" animal and some other number of "unclean" animals

It may be stupid, but it takes more faith to believe in Feminism and social justice than it does to believe in the word of the Bible.

Why is stuff like Christianity and Islam religions but not Greek mythology or Norse mythology? Isn't the concept basically the same?

>Kek.
Islamic golden age though.

but an animal eye isn't perfect, any modern digital cam is more efficient in many terms comparing to the eye. And with time these cameras will be closer and closer to the perfectness... just like the eye evolved from a simple light-catching cell

Nobody knows was it true or not, but as we see no miracles of God happening today can only assume that it is a parable.

>God --> dot of everything magically spawns like Pikachu ---> explodes (for no reason) ---> evolves into people with emotions... for no reason

how is this any better ?
dont get me wrong it makes me comfy af
but try not to use sense and logic ina thread where god is concerned
it wont fly

but you're here to tell them it's a metaphor OP, so everything's ok

i dont have pixels in my vision sorry lol

>The story is older than religion has been passed from faith to faith for 10,000+ years.
Yes show us all those written records of the great flood that are more than 10,000 years old

O.K., you tell me which stories are to be taken literally and which are not.

This isn't any better because it's a strawman and not really what science is talking about.

d-dr. j-jeckyl?

>actually believing our ancestors didn't know things we knew now but on a much higher spiritual level.
That's why they had such long and healthy lifes. Oh wait, they didn't.

Some do, especially in the US. FFS We had some idiots build an ark replica in Kentucky that was finished like a week ago.

>science have evidence to prove it.
Source?

Why do religious people think science is against religion ?
what we are talking about here is faith
so... apples and oranges

That's because the eye isn't digital in this aspect. I could refer to old nondigital cams which don't have any pixels too, but you probably havent seen one

We see the universe expanding in different directions retard

No on sees an entire species coming back from near extinction from on two animals and a fuckload of incest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Agassiz
i believe that a flood happened
i dont believe that there was a dude and a boat

>op thinks he's not actually a faggot

>I read this in Crona's voice and I don't know how to deal with that

How does it feel to be retarded

But user
you think all atheists are fedora wearing virgins with acne
so whats the dealeo ?

So, how come all the marsupials are in Australia? Did he make a stop there on the way back to Ararat?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth

This is the exact line of thinking that caused me to abandon my atheism and lose my faith in science.

It's immoral, anti-human nonsense that will lead to the extinction of our specifically. You have all the tools to dismantle the intricate pocket watch that is the human condition yet none of the knowledge or ability to put it back together again, let alone restore it to proper running order.

All your precious "science" has ever done of note is quadruple the population of niggers, and convince entire generations of our youth that it's not worth reproducing.

Thanks for contributing
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth

>a twisted retellng

gud1 m8

next ur gonna tell me jesus wasn't rly born on saturnalia

XD

Indeed. Creation doesn't imply a creator though.
Now scientists believe that the multiverse (Not the universe) is eternal

Epic of Gilgamesh

>Garden of Eden
>Noahs Flood
>Advice from Ecclesiastes

Sorry that its only 4100 years old.

>It's immoral, anti-human nonsense that will lead to the extinction

Not entierely but this

Maybe that's because science often contradicts with many religion (because religions are generally inconsistent, while science has to be consistent by definition).

>So what you're saying that the Bible is wrong and there were other survivors after all? India has a similar myth, are they also survivors of the flood?

real christian here and i believe in noah's ark. here is what actual real christians believe according to what the bible says

a pair of each KIND was put into the arc. what "kind" means? no one knows for sure, but it was probably a very general definition like canine, feline, ape, bear, different kinds of birds, elephants, horse, etc. they dont look live modern animals at all due to natural selection

Most likely noah just picked up whatever animals were around and what he thought was a different kind

animals were still all vegetarian

christians believe in natural selection. the reason why there are so much diversity today is because the few animals that came from the arch have free range to populate the entire planet without any limits. you would be surprised how quickly life takes over an unpopulated land. After the chernobyl disaster occured. the govt set up an exclusion zone where no human was allowed. after just a couple of years bears were started to be spotted, an animal that was thought to be extinct and last seen in the area during the middle ages

How fucking retarded are you that you haven't even learned the absolute basics of evolution that all children learn in elementary school?

Not believing in it is one thing, but it's just amazing how many christfags just plain do not understand one of the most basic principles of our world, and seriously think it comes down to things "popping into existence".

This is why religion still exists. Complete and utter ignorance and retardation.

>can't see the forest for the trees

That's proof of a creator, you faggot. Cameras are a created thing, based on another created thing known as the eye.

I'm pretty much convinced 90% of all fedoras have autism.

what if your an atheist, BUT, don't wear a fedora, dont have acne,dont have a beard, physically fit and hate trans, muslim, and non-white individuals, does that still make me a fedora tipping faggot?

>Tips fedora.
I wonder if religious people really believe most atheists are like this one. Also ad hominem.

Not an atheist bro
and you failed utterly to answer my question.
your the same as an atheist only ur on the other side of the fence

Entirely this

>DA BROBLE HAS TA BE LITTERAL
This meme needs to die.