How do I get my lesbian coworker to have sex with me on a business trip, same room, 2 beds

How do I get my lesbian coworker to have sex with me on a business trip, same room, 2 beds.

>get accidently naked infront of her?
>ask nicely if she wants to partake in sexual with myself?
>crawl in her bed at night?
>get her drunk?

We’ll be in Buffalo for 4 nights and I would like to be with her, as she is the only woman that is nice with me at work.

I know im a major sperg but i would really appreciate advice. Might be the first time in over 2 years i have sex.

Attached: 3AE906E3-30D7-4AE1-83C8-2F41DCA6F53A.jpg (960x960, 155K)

Don't fuck up what seems to be a decent relationship.

There is no way she would be down on a business trip.

Even if she wasn't a lesbian.
Even if she wanted you.

rohypnol

>she is the only woman that is nice with me.
If you try something on the trip she will stop being nice to you.

Just go get drinks. Theres probly a bar at the motel/hotel/shit hole you’re at. See where it goes

get yourself dolled up and gift her with a strap on

Attached: 02_bf39e5d7-e375-4389-b8f0-71199891e705_1200x1200[1].jpg (800x800, 51K)

If she's a lesbian then she's not going to have sex with you. Women don't call themselves gay if they still fuck men.

Getting her piss drunk helps. If all else fails, sleeping pills in her food and drink for some fun nights..

So you're also a girl right?
Your best bet is to get drunk and have fun

Attached: rapemusicstarts.jpg (529x529, 146K)

if you shave your body and get her drunk this might actually work

Ask yourself this if youre straight:

What would a guy have to do for you to want to have sex with them?

Shoot your shot and get some lube for your meeting with HR when you get back. Enjoy unemployment.

I have no knowledge of how to get a lesbian to sleep with you, but I live in Buffalo, we have some great bars. Check some out while you're here (if you get the chance).

Attached: cosby-kav.png (697x498, 475K)

Get her drunk then ask her, chances increase.

Attached: 1573445104717.jpg (250x160, 7K)

If a female wants to sleep with you they will make the first move. Enjoy hanging out with someone that’s nice to you and don’t fuck it up.

Your only hope is to have drinks at the hotel bar. You have to be funny. Be self deprecating, maybe a little flirty. But don't hit on her.

She has to come to you.

If it doesn't work, you haven't damaged your relationship.

Do not climb into bed with her.

Attached: rapemusicstops.jpg (736x636, 156K)

why would a company make you share a room with a woman on a business trip?

cheap fuckers just asking for at best employee drama, at worst rape accusations

case in point, you thinking of flashing, propositioning, or raping her

Good framing device. This OP.

You never know, OP.
I tried something similar years ago in exactly the same circumstances. We got really drunk, went back to her room for more drinks. I took a shot at her. Being a lesbian, she wasn't down to fuck but was kinda curious. We ended up stripping naked and masturbated together. She'd never even seen a cock up close before so enjoyed the novelty. She even stroked it a bit which she found hilarious.
In the end she let me eat her pussy until she orgasmed then let me cum on her tits. Probably the weirdest sexual experience of my life. We never did it again and agreed to keep it between us.

I say go for it.

why you want to have sex with a faggot?
you some kind of faggot?
i think you might be a faggot.
faggot.

>get accidently naked infront of her?
Are you fucking retarded? Serious question.

These. Don't do it op, just jerk off a ton and forget that you almost ended your career because of your libido.

this. the only safe course of action is to get drunk and just try to see her naked casually like it's no big deal. sex would be dangerous for your employment

imagine how awkward it would be to do this and then just go back to work trying to act like it never happened

If only this was real, good larp bro

Get a tinder and swipe on some chicks in the area instead

OP here
Thanks for keeping my fantasy alive
I might just actually, not actually gay but curious about having sex with men
No guy

Ayyyyy a rare Buffalo shoutout. Take her to Pharoahs.

and also. Same about the curious part. Let me know when you’re in buffalo and I’ll fuck you if she won’t.

Unemployment is not an issue as I work for Canadian federal agency with a union, i’m litteraly unfirable

From november 18th to the 22nd at the hyatt. HMU [email protected]

die faggots

That's where you're wrong.

Tpbp