Jeffrey Epstein here

Jeffrey Epstein here.

Ask Me Anything

Attached: Epstein.png (1500x1000, 1.59M)

Why did somebody kill yourself?

How is Hell?

Who killed you?

Do you regret anything?

Epstein again

>Why did somebody kill yourself?
The whole thing was a hoax.
Its not that hard to find a convincing body double when 99.999999999% of humans has never seen you in person.
I never died.
But I couldn't go to trial and I couldn't be let off either, would have raised too many questions.

Attached: tin-foil-window-trick-800x800.jpg (800x800, 34K)

Epstein again
Still figuring out this four chan thing

I wouldn't know. I don't believe in hell.

No one.
Friends in high places smuggled me out of jail and put in a cadaver in my place.

I regret nothing.
I was more wealthy and powerful than most people that have ever existed.

how does it feel being swept under the rug by the media?

Epstein again

Feels great.
All the sheep of the world are busy losing their minds over the next Trump tweet or toiling away eight hours a day for what amounts to arcade tokens.
The fact that the media can distract people this easily just kind of proves that I did nothing wrong.
What value is there to human life when humans themselves are such sad pathetic creatures?
Idiots really. Most of them.

Send me some money lol

Ok boomer. Don't blame the proles for being stupid. The reason they're stupid in the first place is because Ingsoc keeps them that way.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

How did you make your millions? How does one go from a highschool teacher wage slave to a pedo kingpin?

Where are you now?
I heard you were on Bronfman's island in Fiji.

Epstein still in

No, you didn't earn it.
What will you do for me?

Don't blame the environment.
Its all genetics and some (like me) are just made better.
I wasn't born into wealth. I just was smart enough to make it.

Blackmail mostly.
I was well connected enough to get a job at Bear Stearns back when the economy didn't do a full background check just to hire a cashier.
After learning a few dirty secrets and threatening to go to the press I realized it was a good way to make a living.
Then I started manufacturing evidence by just inviting people on plane rides and island getaway parties.
The things your world leaders get up to are just unbelievable

Epstein here

You aren't far off.
I can't tell you exactly where I am but I will say there is a shockingly high number of islands in the Pacific that aren't on any official maps.
We got everything here.
Anything we don't have can be shipped in.
I'll be living comfortable for the rest of my life.
Still do some party planning from time to time if you get my meaning.

Attached: make orwell fiction again.jpg (712x712, 35K)

Why did Trump drop the Mar a Largo banhammer on you?

Epstein again

Trump got angry at me because I was making some guests he was trying to grease up uncomfortable.
He had to make a big show of it. Long story short I was inviting a young promising girl to my island.
Trump is a bit out of place at events such as that.

How much of a role did Prince Andrew play in your suicide?

Katie Johnson told a different story.

Attached: pedorapist 2.jpg (845x734, 406K)

Epstein again

Katie Johnson is a western woman.
Western women think far too much of themselves. They would say a slap across the face is a malicious assault when its actually just the way men communicate to women in a language they understand to listen and attend.
If she had grown up anywhere in the world she would have said I was romantically seducing her.
If there was one thing I could bring back to America it would be legalized wife beating. Its gotta start early to be effective.

You young men, I feel sorry for you. You will never know the peace of mind having a properly trained woman brings.

Nothing. Prince Andrew is a simpleton.
It was mostly elements in the CIA that took care of my escape.

Fuck yeah bro! I love beating women! It's the shit. I especially love plowing them right after to further teach them their place like the cock hungry low-lifes they are

Did Hillary make much noise when she didn't kill you? How is the high life in Tel Aviv? DO you import Goy girls for abuse so as not to damage the hometown jewish girls?

How's Antarctica treating you?

Epstein here

Consider a career in politics.
Or move to somewhere not so reserved as the United States.
Most world leaders indulge in these practices in private. The exercise of absolute power over another human being is the greatest rush you can achieve. Physical dominance is the surest way to achieve this feeling.
That's honestly what the young models are for.

>discord_.gg/BuBVUUH

Timestamp nigga

did you ever deal in the crome?

Epstein here

Mrs. Clinton is done politically.
She still has a few fading contacts that she is trying to use to re-gain a foothold.
Unfortunately for her, her financial backers no longer see her as a viable asset.
Her health is failing and public opinion of her is clearly too low to be of any use.
Her opinion is not much of my concern anymore.

As for the women. The girls are always imported, preferably from a country with a different language just in case they ever do escape they can be quickly found without being able to speak to anyone about whats going on.
The key is to let them know how helpless they are so they don't even try to disobey or escape.

I can't stand the cold.
I used to be able to, but your body wants warmth in old age. I'm somewhere more tropical now.

Very Impressive masquerade! say you're the real mccoy why would you waste time on a message board unless thats all you can do now but even then what do you gain from this?

How's it hanging?

Epstein here

Retirement is boring. I've heard interesting things about this little website. I've been mostly disappointed with the content but I guess its more of an open forum than anything.
I might drop some market information here in the coming months just to see if anyone uses it.

Pretty good in my neck of the woods

I'm gonna be logging off this website for now.
Remember, make your assets work for you.
Go into business for yourself because everyone else out there is gonna exploit you for every penny you are worth and pay you as little as they can.

Do you have naked pictures of hot famous women?
If so, why aren't you posting them?

>logging off this website
res ipsa loquitur

high quality larp

>larp
how fucking funny would it be if that was actually el Jefe?

Send me money or Entourage is a better show than you.

How does it feel to be a lonely loser sitting on his laptop, pretending to be Epstein for a few pathetic moments of imaginary self worth?